Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saritha
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. SarithaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I have a white bump on my nipple but it does not pain or itch. What might it be? Please tell me.
Doctor I got one cervarix injection on 8th of December so my next injection is on 8th of January but I am not able to get this injection here in my native. If I miss ds now what will b the consequences? Is it must to get or if I would not get is there any side effects?
The urinary system in both men and women are susceptible to infections and many other internal disorders. Although many of the disorders may be caused due to underlying diseases or hereditary causes, many others may be caused due to bad life style habits as well as personal hygiene issues. Personal hygiene issues will not only lead to infections, but if left unchanged, may cause more serious problems such as tumors overtime. However, with the help of some basic tips and following some daily routine, you can ensure good urological health overtime. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Drink plenty of water daily: This is applicable to both men and women and it is important, especially in a country like India where hot and humid conditions prevail for most of the time. A common figure quoted most of the time is 2 to 3 liters of water daily although this is quite arbitrary and may change from person to person and climate to climate. What is important is that you should remain hydrated and calculate an ideal amount of water consumption. This is necessary to stop stone formation in the gallbladder, kidney, ureter and other areas of the genitourinary system.
- Cleaning tips for men: It is important to ensure proper hygiene for good penile health. Uncircumcised males should retract their foreskin while taking a bath and clean out the smegma or white accumulations from around the glans. This will reduce the chances of inflammations and urinary tract infections from occurring. Circumcised males should thoroughly wash the penis as well to keep it clean.
- Regular ejaculation: Men are advised to ejaculate regularly either through masturbation or through sexual stimulation as it is beneficial in many ways. Ejaculation helps clear the tracts, exercises the prostate and also keeps the pattern of proper blood flow to the penis active. It maintains urological health as well as you sexual health.
- Don’t hold your urine for too long: Although this is especially applicable for women, it can be bad for men too. Holding the urine within your body for too long may result in an infection and may also make your bladder muscles weaker resulting in urinary incontinence later in life. Women, especially should be careful as they have a shorter urethra leading from the bladder and thus are more prone to getting urinary tract infections in this manner.
- Avoid harsh soaps and use milder ones to regularly cleanse the groin area: The groin is one of the moistest areas, as it remains covered up most of the time. This makes it an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. It is important that you clean this area every day thoroughly with mild soap. Also, after urination, women should wipe front to back i.e. from the opening of the vagina towards the anus while wiping down after urinating or cleaning. This is to ensure that fecal bacteria don’t get into the vagina as it can cause a host of infections.
- Tips for sexual intercourse: It is important for both men and women to urinate, wash and clean after sexual intercourse as this can help clean the bacteria that may have come from one partner’s genitals into the other. Women should especially follow this advice as it can help keep many infections at bay.
- Changes in certain foods: Reduce caffeine intake through tea or coffee as it can irritate your bladder. It can also act as a diuretic which makes you urinate frequently. This will result in your bladder becoming weaker. Also reduce salt intake as it can increase blood pressure and end up damaging the kidney to the point of permanent kidney damage or kidney failure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I had sex on 4th day of my periods that is on 22nd January at 5 pm and my first day was 19th January. I take unwanted 72 on 25th January at 1 pm. After that I have mild pain in my lower abdomen. On 31st January at morning I have bleeding and it continuous till 1st February. Now I have a sporting at times. I am worried. Please tell me is it implantation bleeding or it is a effect of unwanted 72.
I am a single girl .my age 25 years. I never did sex intercourse in my life. Few days ago I met my boyfriend. He rubbed his penis on my vagina. He did not enter his penis inside my vagina. He ejaculated on my vagina .in other words he did intercourse. Is there chance of pregnancy. please tell me. I'm very worried. I need help.
I am 18 years old female. I have only one problem that is the main root cause of my all small problems. Give me a proper solution of white - discharge because this problem is handle for a time only, white-discharge is under control through tablets and when I rid tablets or any course related to this problem, white discharge again out of control. So what I do so that I have also grow and my all problems related to this main problem comes in control or totally ends. Give me a proper solution of this problem. My dark circles under eyes will increase day by day and also weakness in all over body increased.
What is a wart? benign epidermal proliferations or tumors out of which some are viral in origin. It can be located anywhere in the body.
How does virus transmit? transmission is by direct contact with the virus, in either living skin or fragments of shed skin and is encouraged by trauma and moisture.
Clinical features: common warts appear initially as smooth, skin - coloured papules. As they enlarge, their surface becomes irregular and hyperkeratotic, producing the typical warty appearance. They are most common n hands but may also be seen on the face, neck, genitalia and sun-exposed surfaces of arm and leg. Multiple warts are common.
Types of warts?
- Common warts, which often appear on your fingers
- Plantar warts, which show up on the soles of your feet
- Genital warts, which are a sexually transmitted disease
- Flat warts, which appear in places you shave frequently
Management in children, warts often goes away on their own. In adults, they tend to stay. If they hurt or bother or if they multiply, they are removed by either chemical skin treatments, various freezing, surgical and laser treatments. But they usually tend to reoccur.
How does homoeopathy treat differently?
Homoeopathy in cases of warts and any such type of viral infections make the body capable of fighting against these viruses. It helps to boost our immune system which in turns fight against this virus. Once treated with homoeopathy, there are very minimal chances of relapse also. The homoeopathic drugs are given as per the constitution of the patient and location of warts. Some of the frequently used medicines as per the position of the warts are:
- On face and eyelid: caust, calc. C, nit ac
- On hands: kali mur
- On palm: nat m
- In crop, rough: thuja
- Sides of fingers: calc. C, caust, sep.
- Cauliflower like upper lip: nit. Ac
- Smooth and soft: ant c
- Back of hands and fingers: dulc.
Homoeopathy has successfully treated many cases of warts and has annihilated the tendency of wart formation also when taken under proper supervision and by a qualified doctor only. Homoeopathy is free of side effects when taken after doctor's advice only.