Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. SarithaYour feedback matters!
Libido or sex drive means the desire to have sex; there are a number of reasons that can lead to low libido. There are a number of methods by which you can increase your libido, some of them are:
Exercise is one of your major weapons against low libido; make sure to exercise on a regular basis as it helps in improving circulation in the body. Do various exercises such as squats and push-ups to improve your strength and endurance. It is known to increase production of sex hormones and endorphins in the body.
2. Limit smoking
Smoking cigarettes causes complications in the body as it is known to be a vasoconstrictor. The blood vessels tend to narrow, thus leading to damage in the arteries and veins. The veins of the penis may be damaged leading to sexual problems.
You need to sleep adequately and sleep sound as sleeping deficiency has been linked with erectile dysfunction. Sleep also revitalizes your body and releases beneficial hormones in the body.
5. Restrict alcohol consumption
It is important that you restrict alcohol consumption as alcohol in excess may lead to obesity and other related disorders. It may also lead to mental health problems such as anxiety which can impair sexual drive.
6. Cut down on coffee
Coffee is a known vasoconstrictor as it tends to narrow your blood vessels. It limits blood flow, thus may reduce your sex drive. Make sure you limit coffee intake to 1 or 2 cups of coffee to avoid the complications.
Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to get the necessary nutrients in your diet. Vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli contain antioxidants that protect your body against free radical damage. Include oily fish such as salmon that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids because they help in improving sexual drive.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 22 years old I have lump kind of thing in my right armpit nd also I usually feel severe pain in my right breast nd sometimes in left too. My left breast is little small in size compared to right one. Wat is the prob actually?
Can any one tell me permanent solution for pcod (vital pood). Im 21years old and what should I do for getting menses aftr 3months please any one suģgest me and please tell me about pcod and medicine?
I am pregnant and during this period I had my hands and legs swollen severely and its paining too. How to get rid off this excess swelling? Show me some way and I have the effect of chicken guinea in both my hands which leads to a severe pain in my hands. Please show me proper direction.
I had sex on last day (23rd nov) of my period which started on 20th nov. But now I am experiencing early signs of pregnancy can anyone explain this. I will take a test tomorrow morning and once again in case I miss my period this month (only if it is negative). I have a 36 day cycle. So I should be expecting my period around 23rd of this month.
Am pregnant of 3 months i.e I completed 2 months and stepped to 3rd month. Am I able to sense my baby heartbeat.
Hi doctor, I am 22 years old unmarried and I have PCO problem I had a physical relation with my Bf and now my parents are taking me for pcos treatment to gynecology treatment the doctor ask my mum that did I had any physically relation because my ovary in large before that he has given some test like usg pelvis and some more blood test doctor my mum is nurse I am very afraid that they will come to know about my relation as I am no longer with him last we got physical in August doctor I am very afraid that if they ill know my relationship it will be a big problem please help doctor.
Health benefits of amla/gooseberry
1. Build immunity
2. Increase metabolism
3. Absorb nutrients like iron better
4. Eliminate toxins
5. Improve digestion
6. Better bowel movements
7. Cures a sore throat and cold
8. Rich source of vitamin c.
It's been 1 year since I got married And we often have intercourse To say weekly ones Happy with sexual life but I am not pregnant still will makes me sad and depressed For my husband semen analysis test is suggested Do I have any test that can be done to check if I have any fertility issues Note my periods cycle it's not stable where it happens between 25 days to 31 days.
Actually I approached sex with my partner. But I didn't insert my penis in her vagina. But I tried to do it. But due to some reason I didn't inserted it. And I fear that my seminal fluid may enter her vagina because I kept it very close to her vagina. Which can result in pregnancy. Since her period is delayed since 7 days. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
I have a fibroadenoma in my left breast since 22 months as I am lactating mother of 22 month old. How should it be treated.
Human sexuality is a fairly complicated process and differs a lot between men and women. While most men can easily achieve orgasm, for women, is a completely different story. Many studies and self-reporting done on this subject have shown that very few actually get to orgasm most of the time and many fake it for a host of reasons. Let’s look at a few of the top reasons why women may fake it.
To make a session end – A woman, while in the act, may feel bored or want the session to end quickly especially if her partner is close to or has already achieved orgasm. She would want to fake an orgasm to bring conclusion to the session and get on with other things.
To boost the ego of the partner – Women may fake orgasms to ensure that their partners don’t feel guilty or inadequate about not making them climax. Although this usually happens in long term relationships, women may even do it in short term relationships to not hurt the ego of their men.
The partner doesn’t know how to bring a woman to climax – Many men don’t know how to bring their women to orgasm and thus, will try many things. There are other men who may not even care to know about pleasing their partners. In such cases, a woman may fake an orgasm as a ritual to show that she is also enjoying the act when she is actually not.
Used as a strategy to retain their partner in long term relationships – Many married women or women in long term relationships use fake orgasms to ensure that their partners feel happy. This is done so that their partners continue to stay with them and feel that they have been satisfying them well enough.
Faking an orgasm may lead to an actual one – Although this happens to a few women, some have reportedly stated that faking one orgasm might get them to have a real one. Some women also report being turned on by faking an orgasm.
She is afraid she will be judged – Many women feel insecure that if they are unable to orgasm with their respective partners, they might be judged as inadequate or incomplete. Thus, they would fake orgasms to bring finality to cover their own insecurities.
Dr. every day 1 time I am eating curd rice .is it good or? Please tell me and I love drink milk i'm 43 kg now and 23 years old is it correct .weight and i'm 4.9 height too small. Can I become tall or not every my brother is 18 he is 5 .5 then why i'm 4.9.
I am pregnant and its my 11th week. Can I do fingering myself by not inserting finger inside but to rub the clit in order to get orgasm.
Death grip syndrome: Causes, symptoms, and treatment plan
#masturbation is a normal part of sexuality. However, it’s possible to overdo it. For men, excessive masturbation by hand might backfire.
This is known as “death grip syndrome.” it’s not a clinical term, but it describes the condition well. Death grip syndrome happens after frequently using the hand to masturbate. This kills the nerves, making it difficult to feel pleasure.
Typically, the nerves in the penis are super sensitive. 1 but without healthy nerves, you won’t be able to notice different sensations. 2 this can lead to problems like loss of feeling and delayed ejaculation.
The main cause is frequent masturbation, but there are other possible reasons. Check out this guide to learn the causes, symptoms, and treatment for death grip syndrome.
Dryness and tightness causes death grip syndrome
Lubrication is a crucial part of sex. It’s the same deal with masturbation!
A good lube prevents dryness, chafing, and raw friction. The slippery surface also does a better job at emulating real sex. You’ll be less likely to keep going for a long time, just to feel some pleasure.
A water-based lubricant is the best choice. 4 you can also use lotion, but avoid fragrances and dyes that might irritate the skin.
A tight grip is needed to feel the pleasure, but if it’s too snug, the nerves can take a hit. Loosen up your hold and don’t squeeze to the point of pain. Again, a good lube will help avoid this.
Like tightness, a high speed of masturbation isn’t healthy. Sure, going fast will feel better, but it can do more harm than good. Use a lube to mimic the sensation – not speed – of real sex.
Ejaculation problem is a symptom of death grip syndrome
A common symptom of death grip syndrome is erection difficulties. After all, erectile function greatly depends on healthy nerves.
If the nerves are damaged, they can’t receive signals from the brain. So, the penile muscles can’t relax, and blood won’t fill it up.
2. Delayed ejaculation
When the nerves have problems, it’ll be hard to orgasm. It can take as much as 30 to 45 minutes or more. 6 in some cases, you might not be able to orgasm at all. This is a major symptom of death grip syndrome.
3. Low pleasure
Nerves are needed to feel pleasure. But if they’re damaged, sex may not feel as good. This can happen even if you do achieve an erection.
If having sex feels uneventful, relationships might suffer.
Rest and go slow to treat death grip syndrome
Giving your body a break is the best thing you can do. Remember, death grip syndrome is caused by excessive masturbation. Frequency is everything.
Don’t masturbate or have sex for about a week. If you find this tricky, stay distracted with hobbies. It’ll let your penis rest and recover.
2. Loosen it up
A tight hold is a recipe for nerve damage. In the future, don’t grasp too hard. Alternate between different types of grips.
3. Go slow
Masturbating too fast will stress out the nerves. It also won’t help if it’s raw and painful. Go back and forth between different speeds, and take your time.
Masturbation is perfectly normal. In fact, roughly 95 to 99 percent of men masturbate. 7 to do it safely and properly, follow this guide to avoid death grip syndrome. This condition doesn’t have to last forever.
DON'T ACT THE 7 ACTIONS BELOW AFTER YOU HAVE A MEAL.
* Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
* Don't eat fruits immediately -When you eat your fruits with meals, the fruit is stuck in the stomach along with the contents of the meals and cannot reach the intestines in time. Lying there they get spoilt and spoil the remaining food in the stomach too. Thus it is recommended that you eat a fruit at least one hour after eating a meal or before your meal and preferably in the morning with empty stomach. It is in the morning that the body can best use the nutrients in the fruit and get enough energy to start the day.
* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.It is preferable to drink tea an hour after meals.
* Don't loosen your belt -Fiction, not particularly bad for you!
We generally have an attitude that a good meal is that which forces us to loosen our belts. However, loosening the belt is bad, not because it causes the intestines to twist or block but because it means that you have over eaten to a level that you are uncomfortable. Loosening of the belt may also cause you to feel comfortable once again which means you may continue overeating.
So eat only to the extent that you can be comfortable without loosening your belt!
* Don't bathe - Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
* Don't walk about -Fact, it is bad for you! Walking directly after meals is a bad idea, it can result to acid reflux and indigestion. However, walking about half an hour after meals is known to be good for you. Researchers in the Department of Exercise Science at the University of South Carolina, have found that walking after exercise is a good way to burn energy.
The point to note is when to walk, you should ideally walk for about 10 minutes and only 20-30 minutes after meal to prevent acid reflux and stomach upsets.
* Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.
New Year is a good the time for new beginnings. At times our sex lives needs to be revived too. After a few years together, a couple’s sex life may begin to stagnate. A boring sex life can negatively impact your relationship as well. But by employing some very easy tricks in the bedroom, you can bring back the passion and add spark to your life.
Can’t figure out where to start? Here are 6 tips and tricks to help you out.
1. Be spontaneous: One of the main reasons a couple’s sex life dwindles is because they fall into a routine. Whether it’s the position you choose, or the sequence of events- right from foreplay to the actual intercourse- every couple has their own set routine. Break this monotony and try out new positions that can greatly enhance your pleasure. Also, try having sex somewhere else in the house that you haven’t before to spice things up.
2. Don’t be shy: Sex is one of the most intimate acts you can share with someone. However, sometimes you may find yourself being unable to open up to your partner about what gets you in the mood. This can make sex an unfulfilling experience. Try telling your partner what you’d like him/her to do. You might end up discovering that both of you share a common fantasy you hadn’t spoken about before.
3. Explore all erogenous zones: There are a lot of erogenous zones on a man and woman’s body. Take your time and get to know every single one of them. If you don’t know where they are, explore your partner’s body and see what turns him/her on and where. This is a great exercise that also sets the foundation for more fulfilling sex in the future.
4. Experiment with your lingerie: Clothes can be a turn on or a turn off depending on what you wear. Try experimenting with your lingerie. A host of options are available out there for both men and women. These days you can even buy edible lingerie on leading online shopping sites. Choose bright shades like red, as they’ve been proven to increase arousal.
5. Play around with sex toys: Introducing sex toys in your bedroom can prove to be very stimulating as well as exciting for both you and your partner. Sex toys come in all shapes and sizes, for both men and women. You can take your pick from vibrators and vibrating rings, handcuffs, etc; even lubricants and gels can be used to enhance pleasure and make sex more exciting.
6. Shave your pubic hair: Another way to give your sex life a whole new dimension, shaving off your pubic hair can increase the sensitivity in your genitals making sex a more pleasurable experience. Besides, for many shaved genitals have a visual appeal and cause intense arousal, which is very important when it comes to having a satisfying sex life.