Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saritha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SarithaYour feedback matters!
I am 31 I have no child I have been trying to conceive baby since one year so I have doubt there is some weakness in me. The semen analysis is done by me it shows 20 million sperm count/ML, quantity 3ML, with 60% mobility, 80%normal so please tell me any abnormalities in report and tell me I required the medication or not.
Cold is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. And homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects.
Read on to know which are those:
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Ferrum phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 30 years unmarried girl, PCOD sufferer kindly suggest me what should I do as I have gained 15 kg weight
Hello sir, Please tell me reasons for Delayed periods, lower abdominal pain and slight bloating of stomach.
I'm a 17 year old female. I had unprotected sex on 12th of november, which is 3 days before my ovulation. I took an i-pill within 3 hours of sex. But im worried whether I can get pregnant or not because my ovulation date is 15th of november, which is just 3 days later. Please respond asap, I'm very worried. Thank you.
I had my last period on 20july. Its been 42 days I did not get my periods. Im not pregnant. I have pcod issue. I use to get periods in 40 days. Suggest me any medicine with less side effects. So that I get my periods as soon as possible. Im not any medication.
A bad habit could range from smoking or drinking to knuckle breaking or nail biting. A bad habit is one that causes or is likely to cause you or the others in your life, harm. Here are eight steps that can help you break your bad habit:
- Try to understand your habit: The most important thing to break a bad habit is to know it first. In case that some habit is hurting you then you certainly need to let go of it. You initially need to set your mind about bringing an end to that habit. It is also important to understand how this habit of yours is hurting you or the ones around you.
- Change your thinking: Even when we get to know we have some unfortunate habit, more often than not we are not prepared to separate it since we have practised that habit since a long time and it is by all accounts intense to break that one. We have to change our reasoning about the habit and take a look at it in negative viewpoints since a thing having negative perspectives will be simpler to quit.
- Begin small: In case that you have a negative behaviour pattern since quite a while then go slow to break it down in light of the fact that a bad habit is hard to separate at once. Try not to attempt to do everything at once since you would not have the capacity to do as such.
- Make tiny improvements: Try not to make extreme improvements to your habit since it is your habit and it will some way or another takes its time to break. Rather make little improvements with the goal that it will not aggravate you and soon you will encounter a noteworthy change in your behaviour and afterwards you will separate the habit totally on a more lasting basis.
- Change your environment: A few habits are built because of the environment we live in. The steady surrounding makes us construct that habit in a manner that it gets stronger day by day. So in case that you understand that some negative behaviour patterns have overtaken your life and are not going down, attempt to change your surroundings.
- Keep a check: Simply going ahead to bring an end to any habit will not give you appropriate results. Keeping a survey helps you in checking on how much of your bad habit you have defeated and how far you are from breaking it completely.
- Reward yourself: Offer yourself a reward each time you see that you have stopped behaving in a certain way, or practising a certain habit. This goes a long way in motivating the individual to strive towards that end goal of breaking the habit completely.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi. I am a married lady with a 3 year old kid. I have a good job and a very co-operative and caring husband. I am just not understanding the reason of my stress. My husband is working very hard and is very busy because of which we hardly talk about each other or we rarely go out that too when I shout at my husband for making my life boring. Whenever he tries to talk (which is very rare) I start yelling and fighting. I am angry all the time because of what reasons I have no clue. All my anger and stress caused by my mother in law and the office travelling comes out in the form of anger and frustration on my husband. I am mentally so stressed and bugged up with life that I feel like running away at times. every time we think of going out and spending time with each other my idiot and interfering mother in law creates a scene and starts with her shit that we left her alone. She is such a dunce and selfish lady that she does not care about anyone. The only good aspect is she takes care of my daughter in my absence. Kindly suggest if I should see some physiatrist? How should I calm down my self? Thanks.
Common Penis Problems That Fitness Buffs Should Be Aware Of
There's no doubt that regular exercise is good for the mind and body. But a regular gym goer has a host of penis problems that they're more susceptible to than those sitting on the couch. Between less than sanitary conditions, communal bathrooms and lots of sweat, your typical gym is ripe with bacteria that can leave your penis vulnerable to discomfort. But with a little knowledge, many of the most common penis problems found at the gym are easily diagnosable and treatable.
Here are the three most common penis problems found at the gym and how you can solve them:
1) Yeast Infection - Most commonly thought of as a female health problem, men can also find themselves with a yeast infection, especially if they're frequenting the gym. This type of infection is caused by a fungus called candida. While candida is usually present on the body and perfectly healthy, an overgrowth of it can be the cause of a penile yeast infection. Symptoms of a male yeast infection typically includes itching and a burning sensation accompanied by a red rash or white, shiny patches on the penis. In some cases, a thick white substance may be present.
Candida thrives in dark, warm and moist conditions, making it essential to change out of sweaty gym clothes as soon as your exercise is over. Spending the day in used gym clothes can make one very susceptive to this common problem. Curing a male yeast infection will require an over the counter antifungal crème.
2) "Jock Itch" - Tinea cruris, the fungus behind "jock itch," is another common ailment for the regular exerciser. Like candida, tinea cruris flourishes in dark, warm and moist areas, making the groin and inner thighs especially vulnerable after a vigorous workout. Because tinea cruris is a form of ringworm, it has a distinct mark, making it easy to identify and diagnose. A man dealing with "jock itch" will suffer from a red, scaly, circular rash with raised edges that often itches and burns.
Like yeast infections, "jock itch" can be easily avoided by swapping soiled gym clothes with fresh, clean options after a workout. It's also essential not to share damp towels or be in close contact with others that may be experiencing tinea cruris. Over the counter antifungal crèmes will clear up this very common infection.
3) Chafing - In and out of the gym, penis chafing is a common problem that affects many men. However, gym conditions can make active men particular vulnerable to this uncomfortable condition. Damp skin is more likely to cause friction, making excessive sweat a top culprit for a chafed penis. Unlike yeast infections or jock itch, penis chafing is marked by red, flakey skin and, while uncomfortable, won't cause the acute itching and burning common with infections.
To combat chafing, opt for looser, breathable clothing. Synthetic materials tend to be best as cotton can trap moisture. In the case of chafing, a delicate moisturizer can also be applied to relieve uncomfortable symptoms. A cool compress with a clean, dampened towel can also quickly relieve irritation caused by chafing.
While waiting for an antifungal crème to work, those afflicted with a yeast infection or jock itch can quickly relieve their symptoms. Delicately wash the infected area with warm water and a mild soap. If the infection is particularly severe, just water will work as soap may irritate the area even more. After washing, gently pat the area dry and apply a high-quality penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) designed to soothe and protect the sensitive penis area. While penis problems at the gym are common, they don't have to get in the way of an active lifestyle.