Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saritha AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Sir pls advice my penis is not getting hard and not getting erected properly .some time its getting and mostly time not getting erected. Pls advice how it will be getting better hard and erected.
Hello doctors, my left leg knee crackle every time whenever I bent it. Its very difficult for me to sit with bending knee. My right knee is gud no pain in it .but left knee gets pain whenever I bend it .it always gives crackle sound while bend it. Pls suggest me what should I do ?
I get a sivour pain in my vagina while my husband enters. Even when he insert his fingers I can't bear the pain and I cannot have sex with him. What is the solution for this, because we are unable to have sex?
Hi , inm 29 yrs old , frm last 2-3 yrs I m suffering from breakouts problem on my face . They mainly appear in my forehead, cheeks n chin area. Leave black marks on my face . My skin is too sensitive . I was using chetphil fashwash . But didn't worked on my skin . I want my clear skin back . Pls suggest me what to do?
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental syndrome in which individuals have their very own inflated feeling of self-significance, a deep requirement to be inspired and an absence of compassion for others. However, behind this cover of ultra-confidence mask, lies a delicate self-esteem that is helpless against the slightest criticism.
A narcissistic personality disorder causes issues in numerous areas of life, for example, work, school, relationships or monetary issues. Here are a few signs and symptoms that can show if a person is suffering from this disorder:
- Are highly reactive to criticism. People with this disorder are highly reactive to being criticised by the others or anything they assume is adversely affecting their identity. They get defensive when questions are posed.
- Have low self-esteem. This arena of their psyche is complicated because externally their self-esteem would seem to be higher and more guaranteed than pretty much anybody else's. They are continuously headed to justify themselves, both to others as well as their own self-esteem.
- Can be unnecessarily defensive and self-righteous. Anything said or done that they see as scrutinising their competence can activate their vigorous self-defensive systems. This is the reason why such a large number of non-narcissists have shared that it is so hard to break through to them in different situations of conflict.
- Respond to opposite perspectives with outrage. It is not specific feeling of dread or surrender that draw out their alleged narcissistic rage. These people respond with heated emotions when others convey their most profound insecurities excessively close to the surface. The reason that sentiments of outrage and anger are so normally communicated by them is because they hide feelings of shame and anxiety underneath it.
- Project others qualities, attributes, and practices they will not acknowledge in themselves. Since they are constrained to conceal their defeats, downfalls or shortcomings in their mental self-image, they routinely divert any unfavourable evaluation of themselves externally. It is difficult to break into the root cause of their aggression because their feelings are too underdeveloped to talk about it in matured terms.
- Have poor interpersonal boundaries and limits. It has been said in regards to narcissists that they cannot tell where they end and the other individual starts. They tend to see others as extensions of themselves. They view them as existing essentially to serve their own needs as they put their requirements before anyone else.
- Have an exceptionally solid feeling of privilege. They have nonsensical desires of getting good treatment by others or others complying with his or her desires.
- Need sympathy. People with this disorder are unwilling to perceive or relate to the sentiments and needs of the others.