Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarda Reddy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarda ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I did sex with my girl friend on 4 may. After that her regularly period comes on time for 2 time. But this time her period not come on time .sir, is any kind of problem is come. Sir is she pregnant?
She has pain near breasts. Normally she feels it in night. She is having a 10 months old baby and she feeds him. What should we do?
Blood pressure is basically what happens when the blood exerts force against the walls of the blood vessels. This force matches the cardiac output and also, the resistance experienced from the walls of the blood vessels a process that produces blood pressure. Hypertension is a condition that occurs when this pressure rises above the normal which is anything over 140 over 90 mHg. The symptoms of this condition will include hot flashes, dizzy spells, fatigue, accelerated heartbeat and other debilitating conditions. Sex is also an area that gets affected by hypertension.
Let us find out the causes and treatment for the same.
Hypertension and male sexuality: A chronic patient of hypertension will go through a depletion of the lining that flanks the blood vessels, which in turn, limits the flow of blood. This also means that there is less blood flowing towards the penis and surrounding areas that get activated during sexual intercourse. This makes it difficult for many hypertensive men to achieve and retain an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual activity. This problem is most commonly known as erectile dysfunction. Also, these blood pressure problems can have an effect on ejaculation which leads to lack of sexual satisfaction. Many drugs prescribed for such patients may also lead to this problem as a side effect, which causes further fear and anxiety for the patient.
Hypertension and female sexuality: While the effect of high blood pressure on a woman’s sexuality is not as conclusive as its effect on male sexuality, it is a medically proven fact that decreased blood flow due to high blood pressure will also lead to a reduction in the blood flow to the vaginal area. This can lead to many problems including vaginal dryness and pain during intercourse, lack of arousal, difficulty in achieving an orgasm and relationship as well as anxiety issues.
Treatment: For women, better lubrication for better arousal is one of the key factors. For men, the use of safe medication as far as hypertension is concerned, is crucial. Medicines like sildenafil and tadafil as well as vardenafil are not known to interfere with the blood pressure medication. Yet, it is important to contact the doctor before having any medication.
Therapy: Better responses can be garnered by building intimacy, an area that a sex therapist or sexologist can help you with. With the help of proper therapy, the patient can learn to relax and enjoy the act with lots of foreplay and experiences that will help in building closeness like taking a warm bath together and other such activities. Promoting overall health can also help in improving your sex life if you are a patient of hypertension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
Modern Homoeopathy has newly introduced a scientifically advanced system of homoeopathy based on clinical practices which include some new concept of development along with a traditional system of homoeopathy.
- Complete Cure: Modern homoeopathy completely recovers the diseases and patient as a whole in the physical, mental and holistic way in order to prevent relapse of diseases for rest of life which is very essential and important. Most importantly, Modern Homoeopathy allows treatment of multiple diseases with same medicines at the same time, along with the rest of existing treatment.
- Easy: In Modern homoeopathy, we use different types of medicinal forms and scales like decimal potency, centimal potency, 50 millisimel potency, mother tinctures, biochemic medicines, patents etc.
- In Modern Homeopathy, mode of medicinal intake is very easy which can be taken without any confusion under the guidance of an expert homoeopathic consultant. Modern Homeopathy does not believe in the traditional law of homoeopathy that while taking homoeopathic medicines, there should be a restriction of high smelling foods or any other such thing.
- Safe: In modern homoeopathy, there are no side effects of medicines even after use of highly potentised medicinal selection as per requirement of response or stages of diseases. As we know that in 'homoeopathy potentisation process', the power or potency or quality of medicines will increase gradually and simultaneously its quantity of medicinal substance will be reduced, hence, chances of side effects are almost nil.
- Fast: The most differential concept of modern homoeopathy is its fast treatment process which gives it tremendous difference from the old system of homoeopathy, because in modern homoeopathy as of now 4,000 new medicines are available and 0-50 lakh potency is available, which are scientifically proved and capable of curing any health disease without any side effects.
- Cost-Effective: Modern Homoeopathy even after its multi-dimensional importance is very cost-effective in comparison to the rest of the other branches of medical science.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 18 year girl and I have my period problem, my period is not come on time. My health is not good because some day later I have stomach infection and my b. P also low so what should I do please tell me.
I am 24? Years old. I had my last periods on 22 feb and then on 15th march I took an ipill because on 14th march I had listed my virginity, with the fear of being pregnant I took ipill. And now its 26th march, I am not having my periods yet? Why this happened? Please tell me.
Am 5months pregnant feeling numbness. By normal sit also in legs and hands. And am feeling lot of heat in stomach. please refer me healthy diet.
She has bad stomach pain and back pain just before 5 to 10 days of periods. Its very bad pain . After periods she is normal. What is the issue ? Can any one help.
Hi I am 31 years married female and I have missed my periods for the 1st time. I thought I am carrying but not so. Please advise what to do as my period was due on 10 Nov. I'm not well from yesterday feeling cold and feverish. Please advise me at the earliest.
Drinking plenty of water, often considered to be between eight to ten glasses per day, provides many benefits, including preventing and relieving tight and cramped muscles related to dehydration. However, tight muscles can have a variety of causes and might require dietary and lifestyle changes to adequately deal with.
Minerals, electrolytes and water are all needed for normal muscle tone and function. Calcium is especially important for contraction, magnesium is needed for relaxation, and water for firmness and electrolyte exchange.
Athletes commonly have tight muscles and also people who are under stress. Tight muscles lose their flexibility and might become painful to the touch. Mineral deficiency, especially magnesium, can lead to muscle tightness, twitching and maybe even restless leg syndrome at night. A lack of electrolytes, such as sodium, interferes with nerve conductance to muscle fibers and results in tightness and spasms. Poor blood circulation hampers the minerals, electrolytes and water getting to muscles, which can cause symptoms.
Most of us drink a lot of beverages but it has either caffeine or alcohol which can both lead to mild dehydration.
Simple ways to reduce muscle tightness
1. Drink plenty of water
2. Reduce caffeine and alcohol.
3. Eat bananas and foods rich in magnesium and use seasalt with food.
4. Do stretching exercises
5. Try massage to relieve pain from tight muscles.
If pain and tightness persists consult a health practitioner for evaluation and treatment.