Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarda ReddyYour feedback matters!
If you have coronary artery disease, the arteries in your heart are narrowed or blocked by a sticky material called plaque. Angioplasty is a procedure to restore blood flow through the artery.
You have angioplasty in a hospital. The doctor threads a thin tube through a blood vessel in the arm or groin up to the involved site in the artery. The tube has a tiny balloon on the end. When the tube is in place, the doctor inflates the balloon to push the plaque outward against the wall of the artery. This widens the artery and restores blood flow.
Doctors may use angioplasty to:
- Reduce chest pain caused by reduced blood flow to the heart
- Minimize damage to heart muscle from a heart attack
Many people go home the day after angioplasty, and are able to return to work within a week of coming home.
I feel pain in my tummy and I test my pregnancy which is now indicated negative I had sex 7 days after my period my period date is 9 jan now I feel pregnancy symptoms but feel more pain what is happening I don't know please help sir.
My sister aged 29 years n juz got married before 9 months and she is pregnant abt 19 weeks. Due to some issues she wanted to abort DAT baby. Is it safe to abort at diz time. N will it be painful procedure. N in future due to abortion chances of pregnancy will be less. please kindly help us wid all dose questions.
Breakfast is considered as an important meal as it helps you break your overnight fasting period and provides you proper energy along with other essential nutrients to keep you active and much focused and helps you to boost your metabolism.
Here are some healthy breakfast options that can be taken below:
1] oats/ragi idli: rich in fiber oats idli is a best and healthy breakfast recipe, which is very appetizing and easy to make breakfast.
- Oats: 1 cup
- Semolina: ½ cup
- Curd: ½ cup
- Mixed veggies (any): ½ cup, chopped
- Water: ½ cup
- Salt: to taste
- Eno: ½ tsp
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
- Green chillies: 2, chopped
- Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp, chopped
- Ginger: 1 tsp, chopped
- Olive oil
- Mustard: 3/4 tsp
- Urad dal: 1 tsp
- Channa dal: 1 tsp
- Curry leaves: 1 spring
- Roast oats for 3 minutes in medium flame then blend it in a blender.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard, urad dal, channa dal, curry leaves, ginger, green chillies, coriander and mixed veggies and cook.
- Add semolina and stir fry for a minute on medium flame.
- Transfer to mixing a bowl and add salt, curd, lemon juice, eno and water as required and make a batter (neither too thin nor too thick) and mix well.
- Pour the batter in a greased microwave idly plate/idli stand and cook for 2 minutes on high.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
2] besan-oats cheela: a quick, healthy and delicious besan-oats cheela for breakfast under 20 minutes. This oats cheela can be served along with a green chutney.
- 1 cup gram flour (besan)
- 3/4 cup water (batter should be free flowing)
- 1 tsp cumin powder (jeera),
- 1 tsp fresh coriander chopped,
- 1 tsp green chillies chopped,
- 1 chopped onion & tomato (optional)
- 1 tsp baking soda (optional)
- Oil to cook
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except water.
- Add water slowly till the batter smoothens.
- The batter consistency should be same as dosa batter.
- Take a non-stick pan and add 1/2 cup mixture and spread evenly.
- Keep it on medium heat and cover it with a lid. Once it is half cooked add 1 tsp oil in the pan.
- Cook it from both sides and serve hot.
3] paneer-moong dal cheela: a quick, healthy and delicious paneer-moong dal cheela for breakfast under 20 minutes. This paneer-moong dal cheela can be served along with a green chutney.
- 1 ¼ cup moong dal (split green gram)
- 1/2 cup low-fat paneer
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 tsp asafoetida (hing)
- 1 tsp green chillies -finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger (adrak)-finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander (dhania)-chopped
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Soak the dal in water overnight.
- In the morning remove the chilka and churn it in the mixer.
- Add jeera, green chillies, ginger, coriander, red chili powder and salt.
- Cook it over a fry pan at low flame after pouring it in cheela form at high flame.
- Chopped green chillies, coriander stuffing can be used before serving.
- Tip: make cheela on non-stick pan to avoid oil usage and you can stuff cheela with saute vegetables of your choice.
4] buckwheat sprouts cheela:
Buckwheat or kuttu is one of most popular gluten free flour consumed during these days. Also it is a easy and simple to prepare in the morning.
- 1/2 cup buckwheat (kutto)
- 1/2 cup steamed sprouts
- 1/4 cup plain oatsSteam the sprouts, red cabbage and bell pepper.
Mix the above with the rest of the ingredients.
Add all the salts as per the taste.
- 1/4 cup low-fat curds (dahi)
- 1 & 1/2 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
- 1/2 cup grated carrot and red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions and red tomato
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- Black salt to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil for cooking
- Combine the buckwheat, steamed sprouts, curds and water in a deep bowl and mix well. Blend the mixture into a smooth paste.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and water and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick tava (griddle) and pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it evenly and cook on a medium flame using olive oil till both the sides are golden brown in color.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, grated beetroots.
- Serve immediately with chutney.
5] sprouts-paneer dhokla: enjoy sprouts-paneer dhokla along with dhaniya/pudina chutney for breakfast or serve as a tea time snack.
- 3/4 cup - wheat rava
- 1/2 cup - oats, powdered
- 1/2 cup - moong sprouts puree
- 1/2 cup - mashed low-fat paneer
- 1.5 cup - yogurt
- 3/4 tsp - bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp - salt
- 1 tsp - mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp - fresh grated coconut
- 2 tbsp - moong sprouts
- 2 - coriander stalks, finely choppedSteam the sprouts, red cabbage and bell pepper.
Mix the above with the rest of the ingredients.
Add all the salts as per the taste.
- 1/2 tbsp - oil
- Mix the wheat rava, salt, and bicarbonate of soda in a large bowl.
- Add the moong sprouts puree and 1/2 cup of yogurt mix it well.
- Then add the remaining 1 cup of yogurt and mix it well.
- Pour it in a greased pan. Steam it for 10 minutes.
- To check whether it's cooked insert a skewer and if it comes out clean then it's cooked.
- For seasoning heat the oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds. When it starts spluttering, add the moong sprouts and grated coconut stir it for 2 minutes. Pour it on top of the dhokla.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- To make moong sprouts puree: take 1 cup of moong sprouts and blend it by adding little water.
6] tomato upma: it is one of the most easily cooked and the feasible meal to have when a person is in hurry or do lack with the timings. Tomato upma can be treated as a breakfast or as a evening snacks. Cook the upma with the added healthy vegetables to make it one of the most nutritious meal of the day.
- Bombay rawa – 1 cup
- Tomato – 2 nos
- Onion – 1
- Green chillies – 2
- Fresh ginger – a small piece
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon or as per taste
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Oil – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Mustard – ½ teaspoon
- Bengal gram dhal – 1 teaspoon
- Urad dhal – 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – few
- Cashew nuts – few (optional)
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Chop onion, ginger and tomatoes finely. Slit green chillies lengthwise.
- In a frying pan (kadai), put a tablespoon of oil and fry the rawa till it changes its color. Remove it and keep it.
- In the same frying pan, put the remaining oil and when it is hot, add the mustard. When it pops up, add cashew nuts and dhals and fry till it turns light brown.
- Add chopped onion, chillies, ginger and curry leaves. Fry till onions are transparent. Then add tomato pieces and fry till it mashes well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt. Mix well. Add three cups of water and bring to boil. When it starts boiling, slowly add the fried rawa and stir continuously till it absorbs all the water and form like a ball.
- Serve with coconut chutney or sambar.
7] dal thepla: thepla is a gujarati cuisine breakfast roti / paratha or indian bread.
- Left over dal cooked ½ cup
- Fresh fenugreek leaves (methi) chopped ½ small bunch
- Whole wheat flour (atta) ½ cup
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Oil 1 tablespoon + for basting
- Pour dal into a bowl. Add fenugreek leaves, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt and chilli powder and mix well.
- Add flour and knead into stiff dough. Add 1 tablespoon oil and knead again. Cover with damp muslin cloth and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal portions. Take each portion, roll in flour and roll out to a thin disc. These are theplas.
- Heat a non-stick tawa. Place each thepla and cook, turning sides and basting with oil, on medium heat till golden on both sides.
8] oats-matar dosa: this dosa batter is packed with protein and fiber. Oats is a healthiest recommended millet consumed daily for its high content of soluble fiber beta-glucan, a potent blood sugar and cholesterol-lowering agent.
Ingredients: for the dosa batter-
- 1 cup plain oats
- 1/4 cup urad dal (split black lentils)
- Black salt to taste
- For the stuffing
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 slit green chilli
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup grated beetroot
- 1/4 cup parboiled green peas
- Black salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
2 tsp oil for greasing and cooking
For dosa batter-
- Combine the oats, urad dal and salt in a bowl and blend into a fine paste.
- Add 1 cups of water and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency.
For the stuffing-
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds and green chillies.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and sautee for 2 to 3 minutes, till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the carrots and green peas, mix well and sautee for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, chaat masala and chilli powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 more minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, mix well and cook for another minute.
How to proceed-
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it with less oil.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and move the spoon in a circular motion to make it round.
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the center of the dosa and fold over.
- Smear ¼ tsp of oil around the edges and cook on a medium flame till the dosa turns light brown in color.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and grated beetroot.
9] egg dosa/uttapam: protein rich egg dosa which is very good for breakfast. It is easy to make, rich in protein and makes a filling and delicious breakfast.
- 50 gm soaked green gram
- 1 egg white
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 2-3 no curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp oil
- Blend soaked green gram dal with water and then mix egg white into it and mix it well.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds. When the seeds crackle, add curry leaves, garlic, salt
- Add this in to the bowl and mix well.
- Prepare dosa/uttapam in non stick pan.
10] berry yogurt smoothie with chia seeds:
This smoothie is the mix of super-foods and rich in antioxidant and a healthy refreshment in the morning.
- 4-5 pc strawberries
- 1/2 chopped apple
- 1/2 chopped pear
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 150g low-fat natural yogurt or soy yogurt
- 100ml of semi-skimmed milk or dairy-free milk
- 1/2 cup water
- ½ tsp cinnamon (or to taste)
Add milk, yogurt, strawberries, chia seeds, apple, pear, water and ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
11] quinoa- chia porridge: make your own hot cereal mix with this healthy recipe. The easiest and healthiest breakfast which is now a regular meal in everyone’s house.
- Quinoa: 30 gm
- Low-fat milk: 250 ml
- Fruit (banana/apple/berries/pear): 1 chopped
- Nuts: handful
- Chia seeds: handful
- Cinnamon: 1 tsp
- Boil quinoa in milk for few minutes.
- Pour in a bowl. Add all the remaining ingredients.
12] egg white sandwich with hummus: a high-protein breakfast with a healthy spread is one of the easy and regular breakfast.
- Brown bread/multi-grain bread: 2 pc
- Hummus: 1 tbsp
- Egg white: 2 no
- Cucumber: few slices
- Tomatoes: few slices
- Onion: few slices
- Lettuce: 1 -2 leaves
- Black pepper: 1 pinch
- Grill the bread.
- Prepare the egg whites either boiled or omelette form.
- Apply hummus on the bread. And then put all the remaining ingredients.
- Serve it with either green chutney or low-fat dips.
13] fruit milkshake: fruit milkshake is a power pack of nutrients. They provide you iron, calcium, protein, antioxidants, energy along with essential fatty acids.
- Apple/pear: 1 no
- Berries: few
- Chia seeds/ pumpkin seeds: 1 tsp
- Low- fat milk: 250 ml
- Peanut butter: 1 tbsp (optional)
- Oats: 10 gm (optional)
Blend all the ingredients in a blender and serve chill.
14] sprouts chaat: sprouts chaat is another diabetes friendly recipe. Full of healthy proteins, carbs, vitamins and fiber this snack will keep you satiated. You can also feel free to indulge and add a boiled potato or use a chopped tomato instead of lemon juice.
- Steamed sprouts, rajma, chickpea
- Red tomato
- Bell pepper
- Black pepper
- Black salt
- Celery leaves/parsley leave/ coriander leave
- Apple cider vinegar- 1 tsp
- Steam the sprouts, red cabbage and bell pepper.
- Mix the above with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add all the salts as per the taste.
शतावरी के फायदे
- आयुर्वेद में लंबे समय से किया जा रहा है शतावरी का इस्तेमाल।
- एक या दो इंच तक का हो सकता है शतावरी का पौधा।
- नींद न आने की कारगर औषधि है शतावरी।
- खांसी के लिए भी किया जाता है शतावरी का प्रयोग।
शतावरी बहुत पहले से महत्वपूर्ण औषधि के रूप में प्रयोग की जा रही है। इसका प्रयोग कई प्रकार के रोगों में किया जाता है। शतावरी झाड़ीनुमा पौधा होता है जिसमें फूल व मंजरियां एक व दो इंच लंबे या गुच्छे में लगे होते हैं। शतावरी को शुक्रजनन, शीतल, मधुर एवं दिव्य रसायन माना जाता है।
Benefits of shatavari
कैंसर के मरीजों के लिए यह बहुत ही कारगर औषधि है। नींद न आने की समस्या, खांसी, सिरदर्द, आदि के लिए यह बहुत फायदेमंद है। आइए हम आपको बताते हैं कि शतावरी के अन्य गुणों के बारे में।
शतावरी के गुण कैंसर के लिए
शतावरी में एंटी-ऑक्सीडेंट होता है, जो कि कैंसररोधी है। इसके अलावा शतावरी में विटामिन ए, बी, सी, पोटैशियम और जिंक पाया जाता है। इसमें हिस्टोन नामक प्रोटीन पाया जाता है जो कि कैंसर के उपचार में योगदान देते हैं।
खांसी के लिए
अडूसे का रस, शतावरी का रस और मिश्री मिलाकर चाटने या तीनों को मिलाकर चूर्ण बनाकर खाने से खांसी समाप्त हो जाती है। सूखी खांसी के लिए यह बहुत फायदेमंद है। कफ में खून आने की बीमारी में भी शतावरी खाने से लाभ होता है।
शक्तिवर्द्धन के लिए
शतावरी के चूर्ण को दूध में डाल कर बनाई खीर या पाक बना कर खाने से पुरूषों में यौन शक्ति बढ़ती है।
अनिद्रा के लिए
अनिद्रा के शिकार लोगों के लिए शतावरी बहुत ही फायदेमंद है। शतावरी का पांच से दस ग्राम चूर्ण, 10-15 ग्राम घी तथा दूध में डालकर नींद न आने की समस्या समाप्त हो जाएगी।
बुखार के लिए
ज्वर होने पर शतावरी और गिलोय का रस गुड़ में मिलाकर लेने से फायदा होता है। शतावरी से सामान्य और तेज दोनों प्रकार के बुखार में फायदा होता है।
सिरदर्द के लिए
माइग्रेन जैसे सिरदर्द के लिए शतावरी बहुत कारगर औषधि है। शतावरी को कूट कर रस निकाल लीजिए। बराबर हिस्सों में शतावरी का रस और तिल का तेल मिलाकर सिर पर मालिश करने से सिरदर्द होना बंद हो जाता है। इससे आधाशीशी रोग में आराम मिलता है।
खूनी दस्त आने पर
गीली शतावरी पीसकर दूध में मिला लीजिए, फिर कपड़े से छान कर या रस में घी मिलाकर पका लीजिए। खूनी दस्त आने पर इसका इस्तेमाल कीजिए, आराम मिलेगा।
शतावरी बहुत ही फायदेमंद पौधा है। इसे सामान्य दिनों में भी प्रयोग करने से कई प्रकार के सामान्य रोग भी नही होते हैं। सामान्य दिनों में प्रयोग करने के लिए, 4-5 मिनट पानी में उबालकर मिक्सर से फेंट दीजिए। इसे फ्रिज में रखिए और दो-दो चम्मच सुबह शाम प्रयोग कीजिए।
Ok,so i had been intimate with my bf 4 mnths ago.I took plan B within 24 hours.I had 3 mnths normal periods after that.Last month,i had flow tht also black n brown mainly,very less ,n only fr 3 days,before which i was spotting blood n brown discharge fr a week. I had not gained any weight.Y bleeding is sych? I did 10Hcg urine test which were negative.I did one last week n it was also negative. I did Ultrasound wen i thought i was 3 mnths pregnant.Doctor said it was normal.No pregnancy. I dnt have any symptoms like sore breasts. Its been a month aftr test,i just have little stomach out which may b due to eating.It seems smthng normal n smtyms big as i m thin!i didnt have any intimacy at alll. I wanted to knw,could i still b pregnant? Are ultrasound pretty reliable?
I got my period on 11th last month. Since 5-6 days I am experiencing cramps and get a feeling that I will soon get my periods which does not happen. I had sex with my bf some days ago and it is scarring me of I am pregnant. I checked the symptoms and some of them matches like frequent urge to urinate, pain in breast, indigestion etc.
For many people, popping a calcium tablet is something which has benefits, but at the same time does no harm. After all, who does not want to have strong bones and healthy teeth? The unfortunate part is that things are not so simple and a lot of research has debunked this.
Take, for example, the findings that when an old woman has calcium, the fracture rates are not all that different as compared to one who has not had calcium supplements. In addition to this, it was also found as part of a study that there is no positive impact on the mineral density of the hip.
As a matter of fact, calcium tablets and supplements can pose a significant risk, as well. While it is true that calcium does help in the effort of getting heart disease, an amount which is greater than the dietary limit does not. Actually, the excess calcium may increase the risk. This is true when it comes to calcium from supplements and not calcium which is absorbed by the way of food. So, what sort of additional risk is there? A study found that people who receive calcium from a tablet or another similar source have about a 140% greater chance of a heart attack!
How much is too much?
A thousand milligrammes of calcium in excess of the requirement on a daily basis is said to increase the risk of death from CVD or cardiovascular disease by about a fifth. Not a trivial amount, by any measure.
But why does this happen?
The key to answering this question comes from how the calcium is absorbed by the body. When calcium from food is eaten, the rate of it being released is a lot slower as compared to calcium from tablets. Also, when there is excess calcium, it is not absorbed and kept in reserve by the body but is excreted in the form of urine. So, this calcium going through the kidneys can cause some trouble there, as well!
Yes or No?
So, what is to be done in order to make sure one is having a sufficient amount of calcium? Well, there are a lot of sources and consuming things such as dairy products and fish, along with dark leafy vegetables are some great ways to get natural calcium. Only if a person has very low calcium levels should calcium tablets be consumed? It is well worth remembering that too much of a good thing is a bad thing! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I'm 3 months pregnant and today when I go to bathroom so I see little bit blood came from my Vagina. Dr. sahib I'm so worried don't no what to do please help me.
Hello, I am 23 years old unmarried girl. Please tell me how to avoid pregnancy while having periods bleeding and if condom has broken or without condom. My last Periods was started from 04-01-16 to 07-01-16 and I have irregular period that is My periods date fluctuate sometimes, not every time. Please suggest me effective tips. Thank you.
I had sex on 26 early morning and took ipill on 26 afternoon. It is one week from that I did not get any bleed. Is there chance for pregnancy?
My mother is 53 years old women. And still not attained menopause. Also suffers from migraine. Is it normal? as it pains a lot. To do any sort of tests we neither have time nor money. Please help.
My wife has just delivered a baby girl last month after recovering her body I'm realising that she's absolutely getting weak from inside due to calcium deficiency and muscle pain. Can you suggest me a better way of regaining her health and fitness by natural treatment? What kind of foods and supportive supplements I must to add in her meals?
I made an un protected sex after 4 days of my period. And take Ipill after 12 hour. But my period not come in time 1.5months gone till now no period come.
What should I do to for my mensuration so that they come on time. Suggest me some thing so that I can have regular mensuration cycle of 28 days.
Girls die because of using Whisper, stayfree, etc.
- One single pad. For the whole day b'coz of the chemical used in. Ultra napkins which converts liquid into gel. It causes cancer in bladder and uterus.
- So please try to use. Cotton made pads and if you are using ultra pads, please change that with in 5 hours, per day, atleast.
- If the time is. Prolonged the blood. Becomes green the. Fungus gets formed Inside the uterus.
- Please don't feel shy to fwd this msg to all girls and even boys so that they can share with their wives, girlfriends, sisters, friends whom they care for.
- Kick off breast cancer.
- Nurse your baby.
- Wash your bra daily.
- Avoid black bra in summer.
- Do not wear a bra while sleeping.
- Do not wear an under wire bra very often.
- Always cover your chest completely by your dupatta or scarf when you are under the sun.
- Use a deodorant not an anti perspirant.
- This is a public service msg from tata cancer hospital.
- Pass it 2 all the ladies you care for without hesitating.
- Dont take head bath in first 3 days of periods.
- Its medically proven that, 80%. Females die during delivery due to swelling in uterus walls caused because of washing head in the early days of your menstrual cycle.
My wife got abortion one month before now period is not coming on time. Is it any problem? Should I consult a doctor.
Endometriosis is a disorder, which is characterized by abnormal growth of the endometrial tissue (lining of the uterus) outside the uterus. In this disorder, the abnormal tissue breaks down but is unable to exit the body. This may cause the surrounding tissue to get irritated and as a result lead to the formation of scar tissue.
The various symptoms of endometriosis are:
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Pain during periods: One of the major symptoms of this disorder is pelvic pain, especially during periods. You may also experience lower back pain and abdominal pain.
- Excessive bleeding: The amount of bleeding during your periods may increase.
- Other symptoms: You may experience fatigue, constipation and bloating.
- Infertility: Inability to conceive
The various causes of endometriosis are:
- Retrograde menstruation: In retrograde menstruation, the blood flows back into the pelvic region through the fallopian tubes instead of exiting the body. These cells may attach themselves in the pelvic cavity and cause endometriosis.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system may prevent the immune system from destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area. The major complication of this disorder is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent fusion of egg and sperm and thus impair your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder is usually confused with other disorders, such as ovarian cysts and pelvic inflammatory disease. This happens as these disorders too cause pelvic pain.
Endometriosis is sometimes accompanied by irritable bowel syndrome. In the latter condition, there is recurrent abdominal pain and diarrhoea or constipation, often associated with stress, depression, anxiety, or previous intestinal infection.