Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Am getting allergies in body, like how mosquito bite spot will come like that type, when I will take Allegra tablet. It will cure than afterwards it will come again. I don't know what to do.
If I do not masturbate for 3 days then night fall has occur? What could I do now? And is there any affect on my body?
Feeling tired daily in day time mostly on work time can't able to hold sleep in day time but when I get 5 minutes sleep feeling fresh full day but it's not possible daily in work time.
I am a diabetic patient since 2004 with problem of High blood pressure and Osteopenia. I am 58 years old. Since, last few days, I feel like vomiting after having breakfast, lunch or dinner. I feel very heavy above navel and do not feel like eating anything. My BP and sugar are well in control. As I am already having so many medicines, Request you to please suggest a solution with least side effects.
I have taken many medicines fungal and antibiotics for it. But it's not getting treated. Pain in upper part of vulva is also there. I had pid. For treated with oflox oz. Then some fungal medications! Got tested for urine culture, got treated for ecoli in culture, tested for hiv, hcv Hbv herpes and what not! But irritation is still there in vulvar skin, sometimes vaginal itching and discharge and anal itching is there. Please help!
Often after a heavy lunch/dinner or after having egg or chicken meal I pass a lot of wind. What should i do for that?
I have been facing problem of movement and itching around my anus at night time with lot of irritation. I have taken many medications like courses of albendazole and three days to six days after one week etc. But few days after it starts again. I also have lot of constipation and fecal hammering since last one year some times I am unable to sit so have to remove manually the residual fecal matter from ano. I have some piles also due to my constipation. I have in my reports some excess cholesterol. I have been taking fiber rich diet and taking lot of precautions. I feel lot of fatigue sometimes due to constipation. I aam not in proper constitution. I further feel like going toilet whole day and each time I go to toilet some fecal matter comes out and I am not ever satisfied with the clearance of bowl. I had taken some laxatives and stool softeners after advice from doctor in canada but it further complicated my problem and I stopped taking them 6 months back. Please guide me what to do and what kind of doctor to visit.
Hello sir. I want to discuss about my sex life. My sex life is not stable that why my married life is disturb. Pls guide me. We r also planning for baby but not succeed.
Hi Doctor. My daughter 17 years . Sleeps around 2to3 am. Wake's up around 1 pm. She will not study . Chat with friends and watch internet. I got fed up by saying.
I am a 55 years old married person suffered by Muscular and joints pain, fatigue, lumbago, erectile dysfunctions, Itching, Burning in Skin, recurring kidney stones and rapid hair falling. Can you please suggest the safe & effective solutions can prevent, manage & cure without any harmful side effects.
Sometimes headache or stress comes in my mind after worries about future and mostly about my studies. How can it removed and what the way I can becomes my brain more sharp?
Plz tell me about my semen report. Can I be a father? Hi my name is rahbar. My semen exam report is. Volume-02 Colour-homogeneous grey Consistency-viscous Reaction-alkaline Liquification time-15 min. Total sperm count-25 Mature forms-95 Abnormal forms-05 Motile-25 Non motile-75 Active-10 Sluggish-15 Pus cells-1-2 Epithelial cells-nil is this report abnormal? Can I be a father?
Ayurveda encompasses all aspects of your life, including what you eat and drink and how you exercise. Following an ayurvedic lifestyle can help prevent problems from occurring and improve your quality of life. Indigestion is a common complaint faced by a majority of the population at some point of time or the other. Here are a few ayurvedic tips on how to prevent indigestion.
- Eat mindfully: Never eat in a hurry or on the go. Chew your food properly and eat slowly. Along with the taste, also appreciate the textures, smell etc. of your food. This keeps your body satiated for longer and helps avoid snacking. Pay attention to your digestive system while eating by unplugging from other activities and medium like television, telephones etc.
- Eat freshly cooked food: As food gets stale, it loses its nutrient value. Hence always, cook and eat fresh food. Avoid microwaved meals. Eating raw food in the form of salads etc is ideal as these uncooked food have the highest level of nutrients and are rich in fiber, making them easy to digest.
- Sip warm water: Water not only keeps the body hydrated, but also aids digestion. Try sipping warm water throughout the day to keep your digestive system lubricated and to make it easy for food to pass through. Avoid drinking cold water as this takes longer to digest. This is because the body must first heat the water to bring it up to body temperature before it can digest it.
- Take a walk after a meal: Going for a light walk after a meal can help kickstart the digestive process. This increases blood flow and circulation in the digestive system. However, avoid strenuous exercising like swimming or running immediately after a meal.
- Make lunch your heaviest meal: The body's digestive system works at its optimal levels in the middle of the day. According to a number of studies, the highest amounts of digestive juices are released around noon. Hence, this is the best time to eat a heavy meal as it will be digested faster and metabolized into energy to keep you going throughout the day instead of being stored as fat.
- Ginger tea: Sipping on ginger tea after a heavy meal can help avoid bloating. It can also boost the digestive enzymes and speed up the digestion process. You may also sip ginger tea between meals.
- Exercise regularly: Lastly, exercise regularly. If you can't find half an hour to exercise at once, try interval training between activities. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is an easy way to include exercise in your daily routine.