Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SaraswathiYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years my right tube removed for left tube tubectomy is done but now I want a baby want to go for reconciliation which is best laparoscopic open surgery what issues rate for both please tell me.
Hi i am 18 years old and my problem is that my bleeding is not stopping from more than 7 days please suggest me tablet for stopping it.
I am 25 year old girl .m physically fit hu. But I am not have my period from last 1 month. And having white fluid. But mere stomame me ghanth hai. One of the doctor said I am pregnant. But I am complete virgin. I never ever had relationship with anyone. I am very nervous please help.
Hello. Doctor. I am not getting my period since 1 month. The expected date was 24th Oct. And I have done kit test. It was negative. So I had consult my doctor. She has given me tab deviry 10 mg to get my period. Can you let me know is there any side effect of this tablet. Cause I am feeling nausea.
After marriage usually sexually active couple do get good news of pregnancy usually within the first year unless they are intentionally delaying or postponing it. But if they not getting pregnancy it is common to face embarrassing questions when they attend a social gathering which s bombarded by family and friends.
So the couple get stressed out and sometimes go into depression and start thinking about not getting pregnant all the time leading to loss of interest in usual work and life and get disturbed even at work place.
Soon follows the advice of friends n family to visit some age old so called baba or to visit some particular place of worship to get pooja s done to become pregnant instead of asking them to visit a gynaecologist or infertility specialist to find out the cause of not conceiving and getting help by getting treated.
We doctors keep saying that at the present era of digitisation couple should start visiting gynaecologist or infertility specialist soon after one year of infertility to get themselves counselled, diagnosed the problem and to get treated. So that patients get help from trained professionals and get pregnant sooner than they think by using various treatment modalities. The latest modalities available include IUI, IVF, ICSI, laser hatching, blastocyst culture, ovum or sperm donor programme, etc.
So I request all the infertile couple to please do visit nearest infertility specialist to get diagnosed your problem and get treated for the specific problem and lead a happy family life.
Hi, My wife had to take an emergency contraceptive pill (levonorgestrel 1.5 mg) within 24 hours after consulting a gynecologist. Now she is having lightheadedness and nausea for the last 5 days in short spells, specially during morning hours and at night. Her periods were due on the 27th December. How to know if the medicine is working and are these symptoms normal side effects?
I am suffering from PCOD. I am taking medications for it from a homeopathic doctor. And I have started exercising as well to shed some weight. But I still dont know what to eat to keep calories off and reduce the hair growth especially on face and neck. What should I do?
Most people with sedentary jobs end up having some severe health ailments in the long run. To be careful is a good idea. Try doing the following exercises while at your desk, to ensure fitness if when you sit all day.
1) calf raises - stand straight next to your desk or a table. Remove your shoes for ankle movement. Pull your heels off the floor, but keep your toes on the ground so that you are on tiptoe. Bring your heel back to the ground. Repeat.
2) leg lifts - sit on your chair with your back straight. Pull your knees towards your desk, so that your toes are raised a few inches from the ground. Hold for some time and bring your feet back to its position. Repeat with one leg at a time.
3) shin flexes - do the opposite of calf raises but while sitting on your chair. Keep your heels firmly on the ground and lift your toes. Bring them back to the ground after a few seconds and repeat.
4) take a break - look in a distance for a couple of minutes and then roll your eyes and turns head at least 10 times. Clear your mind and blink your eyes more often.
5) foot taps - you know how football players tap their feet during warm ups? do that with your feet while sitting on your own chair. Simply tap your feet on the ground, as fast as you can, for about 30 seconds.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hi, I just want to know whether fever nuts are good for pcod. And will it get cure for this problem.
I am 35, I am trying for my first baby. I have 17 days late period but still negative test what is the region behind this?
My wife is 15 weeks pregnant. Double marker test revealed that t21 is less than 50: 1. We are very anxious. Should we directly go for amniocentesis or there are some other way to be confirmed about down's syndrome?
Marriage at the age of 38. Eight months passed not able to conceive. AMH levels fluctuating.in march 16 it was 6.8,june 16 it was 3.2 and now in aug 16 it is 7.2.what it shows? TSH is 3.0 prolactin 11 estradiol 60.
Vulvovaginal candidiasis refers to the infection of the vagina, accompanied by itching in the vulva. It is caused by a particular strand of yeast known as candida albicans. There are several reasons, which contribute to the onset of vulvovaginal candidiasis, some of them are:
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy is a time when the body of a woman undergoes a plethora of changes. With the upsurge of certain hormones, this is also the most potent time when they tend to suffer from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Higher dose of estrogen: Estrogen is responsible for maturing the vagina as well as provides glycogen which facilitates the growth of candida albicans. Subsequently, older and younger women, who are less prone to estrogen disorder, suffer the least from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Uncontrolled diabetes: Those women who suffer from uncontrolled diabetes for a long period of time are more susceptible to vulvovaginal candidiasis. Although the accurate reason is yet to be known, according to research, the presence of excessive glucose in the blood triggers the production of yeast in the vulva and the vagina.
- Weak immune system: A strong immune system is a boon, which only few people enjoy. Consequently, the very reverse, a weak immune system is extremely fatal, one that invites several complications; vulvovaginal candidiasis being one of them.
- Stress: Excessive stress and exhaustion may also be considered as a probable reason that causes imbalance in your system.
- Hormone replacement therapy: Estrogen is commonly held as a possible culprit that causes vulvovaginal candidiasis. Therefore in those hormonal replacement therapies, where estrogen is artificially administered into the body significantly increases the risk of an impending vulvovaginal candidiasis.
In spite of its frequent occurrences, it is possible to treat this infection. Some of the ways by which it can be done are:
- Anti-fungal cream: Those creams, which negate the growth of fungus are, for obvious reasons considered as the most preferred choice to combat vulvovaginal candidiasis. There are plenty of anti-fungal creams available in the market, which can be misleading, therefore you must choose wisely.
- Diflucan: This medication works wonders in treating vulvovaginal candidiasis. This must be orally administered under the doctor's supervision to enjoy the results.