Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SaraswathiYour feedback matters!
Got married last month .We don't want baby now. Which is the best way to prevent pregnancy except condom and pills. Is it true that pills are very harmful?
Respected madam I had sex with my GF. Her last period is July 4.i had sex with her 14th day of cycle. Her normal period is 32-35 days. But condom reservoir is not break But side is break but I withdraw my penis 30 sec after Ejaculation. Take ipill after 45 hour. Any chance of pregnancy madam and she has withdrawal bleeding. But still I confused please help me in detail.
"Men get naughty at 4-0 forty" but for women, the case may be very-very different. By their thirtieth birthday, many women begin complaining of a lowered libido or lack of interest in sex with their partner. This can be quite frustrating for both partners and can lead to a rift in the relationship. Hence, it becomes essential to pay attention to this condition.
The first step to finding a solution to any problem is to understand the factors that trigger it. Some causes for a lowered libido in women are -
Birth Control and Medication: Birth control essentially manipulates the hormone levels in the body. While this may prevent unwanted pregnancies, a lowered libido is a common side effect of birth control medication. Antidepressants also have similar side effects.
Over Working: Working hard is a good thing but too much of a good thing can have a negative effect on your health. In this case, overworking may lead to stress, anxiety, fatigue and burnout. This can lead to a weakened adrenal gland. The adrenal glands are responsible for the production of testosterone and in this way, working too hard can be the reason for women to not enjoy sex as much as they once used to.
Hormonal Changes: With age, every woman faces hormonal changes. This can result in a lack of lubrication making intercourse uncomfortable. Over time, this can lower libido considerably.
Ways to Enhance a Woman's Libido-
A lowered libido isn't something you have to quietly accept. Here are a few ways to enhance a woman's libido.
Go on a date:
Intercourse is as much an emotional exercise as it is a physical one. Cutting back from other responsibilities, work, children etc and spending time alone with your partner can help you emotionally reconnect with him.
Meditation can help calm the mind and reduce stress. This, in turn, will enhance the production of testosterone in the adrenal glands and thereby enhance libido. Meditation can also help you disconnect from worries and tensions that may be weighing you down.
When it comes to a diminished libido, medication may be an effective form of treatment, but it must be tailored to the individual. While estrogen skin creams may be beneficial for some women, others may benefit from testosterone supplements. A few antidepressants can also enhance a woman's libido by increasing dopamine and norepinephrine levels. Viagra can also help enhance a woman's libido especially in cases where the lowered libido was caused by antidepressants.
I want to do sex, this is my 1 chance so is it safe to my wife. After having 1 time sex is any problem to my wife.
Dr. My first delivery is cesarian. Platelets low and the baby passed away. My Dr. said that next pregnant to after 6 months. I can carrying to after 6 month.
Hi doctor, me and my fiancee had made love, I dint penetrate but only touched her vagina with my penis. Is it possible that she will get pregnant. Because we don't want to conceive before marriage.
Dear doctor, my wife is going to complete her 7th month pregnancy. So what are the exercise she has to do in the morning and evening? last week our consultant doctor told that blood is low so my wife has been advised to take eight blood injections with in one month. Now she had two injections so far. Now I feel hesitate to take remaining injection. Whether should we take injection or in stead of this can we eat more fruits and food? if we can, please suggest us to what are the fruits and food items should have? thank you.
I am 26 year old working women suffering from PCOD. I was taking aayurvedic treatment since 2 & half years but still PCOD is there. I am not having my periods since December. I consult many doctors but not yet sort it out. My parents suggest to go for Homeopathy. Hope you will help me.
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures. Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My purpose is to. Today;
Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn, pass all your tests, problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lesson you learn will last a life time.
At the end of day lie in your bed and ask yourself "how was your day?"
Hello sir, I am 25 years old married and I am having 1.5 years baby girl. I am working women and I was not able to give her milk feeding on time only at night I was giving and after 6 months my daughter refused to dring and somedays after my milk has already stoped to come. But now my breast are loose and big with sized. Please suggest what to do?
I am a 29 years old recently got married. I am scared if having sex with my partner due to vaginal pain. Will lox 2% help yo ease tht pain of mine. Will it numb tht area.
After marriage we had sex and she has question that her periods have not been on the date she used to be. Kindly advise.
Hello sir my conditions is very serious. I an suffered from little little fever and also coldness. The interval period of fever is irregular before fever my whole body was weak and tite. Is this a syndrome of the tuberculosis?
My age is 27, married one yr b4. I ve pcod problem, what medicine I can take to get pregnant. Am using regestrone tab now.
Hi, I am 25 years old female. Married. I have a problem of excessive hair growth on my body. I am really depressed with this. My periods are regular and gone for Hormone balance test and other blood tests. Ovulation test etc. Everything is fine. Hair growth is increasing day by day on my Abdomen, Chest, nipples and on back too. Please help/suggest me. Does contraceptive pills (for 21 days) control the excessive hair growth? By looking at this hair I am getting suicide thoughts. I can't able to control this. totally depressed n helpless.
Rice flakes, a paddy product is also popularly known as poha. Break-fast is the right time to consume poha rice since it has about 76.9% of carbohydrates and 23.1% of fats.
Keeping the basic method same, you can try many variations of it by adding several vegetables of your choice to pack it with vitamins and minerals.
Health benefits of poha: -
1. Lactose free, heart healthy and fat free
Gluten free, it can be consumed by those allergic to wheat products
2. Good source of instant energy as it is rice based and it will stave off hunger cravings.
3. Poha rice is light and easy to digest
Provides the vitamin b1 and hence aids in stabilising blood sugar.
4. Peanuts are usually added to poha preparation and are good source of antioxidants and protein.
5. It contains 20 mg of iron in every 100g raw rice flakes, squeezing a cut lemon on the poha helps in improving iron absorption.
A healthier version to the everyday poha is the red poha, which is made from red rice. The red colour is due to the presence of a pigment called anthocyanin, which is also a flavonoid. Moreover, unlike white rice, red rice doesn't undergo excessive processing, and as such the other bran layer remains intact, which is rich is fiber, vitamin b, and minerals like calcium, zinc, iron, manganese, magnesium etc.