Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Meri yoni bahut hi dry rahti hai sex ke time bhi isse mujhe kafi taklif hoti hai mai sex ka aanand lena cahti hu per dry ke karan bahut hi dard hota hai please help.
Right time of use of laser for a pregnant women and how many quantity of keser used in a day and which type of kesar used please give answer.
My aunt is suffering from gas problem. She never skips her breakfast, lunch or dinner still she complaints of having pain In her body due to gas. She takes pain killer every single day. Isn't there any way her gas problem can be cured? Help!
I am 23 years old. My first period date this month is 30.8.2016. And my first period date previous month is 29.7.2016. When is the safest time to have sex in order to avoid pregnancy?
Hi, Meri wife ko white discharge regular hota hai jisse ki usko hamesha kamjori mahsus hoti hai aur infection ki problem bhi hoti hai hamane kafi treatment kiya but no result please help.
Chikungunya is a viral disease transmitted to people by the bite of an infectious mosquito known as Aedes Aegypti. The chikungunya infection is most prevalent in Africa, Southeast Asia, the Indian subcontinent and Indian Ocean islands, where various incidents of these disease and certain outbreaks have occurred over the years.
Humans and different animals are the regular hosts for the chikungunya virus, which can turn out to be very painful if it is not treated on time with proper medical care and intervention. The virus is spread to people by the bite of a female mosquito called Aedes aegypti or Aedes Albopictus. These are the same tropical and sub-tropical mosquitoes that spread the dengue virus. They breed in or close to human habitations and want to feed on people during the daytime in shady zones. These are likely to bite you at during the early hours of the evening or at night. The hatching time frame (time from disease to sickness) can be anywhere between two to 12 days.
Symptoms: Chikungunya infection is characterised by the following symptoms:
- High or blazing fever
- Extreme joint pain for the most part in the arms and legs
- Pain in the muscle
- Pain in the back
- Body ache
- Rash (in about 50% of the infected people)
A vast majority begins to feel better following 7 to 10 days but a few people will go through longer term joint pain.
- There is no particular medicine to prevent chikungunya. There is no antibiotic that can help in doing away with it - it usually abates on its own. Chikungunya treated on the basis of a patient's symptoms. However, there are some precautions and alternate medications that can be used as a cure.
- Bed rest, liquids, and medication to soothe side effects of fever and hurting. Asprin should be avoided.
- Personal protection and a hygienic environment is important to prevent the growth of the illness.
Since this virus does not have a vaccine or any particular medicine, one should try to stay away from mosquitos as much as possible. Covering yourself up while travelling, especially in the evening is the best approach to prevent it.
My dates are almost 10 days due and I am finding white vaginal thick discharge from past 2 days. What to do?
I am 29 year old female in my ninth month of pregnancy. I am suffering from gas and due that I have a severe body ache. I have pain my jaws, face and entire body. I am not able to sleep because of this pain. What medication should I take or what are the remedies. Request help.
My newly married wife , she is 27 years old and 5.2 inch height and 45 kg weight, with a small boobs, (too skinny). I need her to be little more fat , Please tell me any suggestions. How to make her fat.
Helo doctors Meri shaadi hau hai recently lekin muje itni jaldi pregnant ni hona toh kab sex kiya jaye jise main jaldi pregnant Na rahu Please batana.
My period date is 25. I involved In sex on 23 Dec (unprotected sex. I got periods on Dec 26. Now this month till the jan 29 I not got periods. Am I pregnant? Please help me.
According to international study a healthy diet of fruits vegetables nuts whole grains and fish lowered the risk of a repeat heart attack and stroke and death from heart disease
And also suggested and proven that using smart phones to keep track of calorie intake and physical activity can be highly effective in helping people shed pounds.
Hello. M aarzoo I am having a hypothyroid. Due to which my periods cycle is not regular. From 6 month. I was under a treatment of one of mine Dr. Every month she use to give a tablet of 5 days through which period flows get started. But till what time I will follow such. Want to know about best thyroid Specialist in thane. To whom I consult. It's been 40 days past still period haven't come.
Hi sir My wife is 28 yrs. She is having pus in urine with rythmic fever and vomiting She is also taking medicines for conceiving please Suggest how can this problem overcome of pus.
Benefits of getting regular tests for STIs
STIs or sexually transmitted diseases are infections whose transmission to a healthy person from an infected person happens through sexual contact. However, with modern medicine and diagnostic techniques, there are ways to prevent, detect and cure them effectively and quickly.
Not all diseases are curable though and it is best to follow preventive measures. Also, for sexually active adults it is an absolute necessity to get tested regularly for their health as well as the well-being of their partners.
Why do people tend to avoid getting tested for STIs or sexually transmitted infections?
One of the major factors that avert people from regular tests is the social stigma attached with sexually transmitted diseases. It is absolutely imperative for sexually active adults to go for regular checkups so that if they have any infections or diseases, it can be diagnosed quickly and remedial measure can be taken appropriately.
The benefits of regular checkups
Some of the benefits of regular checkups are mentioned here:-
- Regular checkups can detect problems at a stage when the conditions may not have progressed too much and this will make it easily treatable.
- With HIV positive patients, the quicker the testing gets done the quicker the treatment can be started. Thus, can prevent the onset of AIDS.
- Regular checkups can control the progression of the diseases such as Chlamydia, which if left untreated can cause permanent infertility.
- Getting a prospective partner tested is also a good idea as this can enable one to protect themselves from STIs.
- Symptoms for certain STIs can be similar to many other non-sexual or non-venereal diseases. Thus getting tests done is the only way to get to know if there is an STI or if it is some other nonsexual disease.
- HPV or Human Papilloma Virus can be detected easily with regular STI checkups and thus appropriate treatment can be started. If HPV isn't detected early, it can manifest much later in the form of cancer, which makes it more important to get yourself checked early on.