Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarada MYour feedback matters!
My age is 23. I work in a company. I like a women college in my office. Her age is 39. L love her body figure. But I don't know whether she has same kind of sexual feeling towards me. Today I expressed my feelings to her. If I get a positive reply. How to approach her for having sex. Will it be safe to have sex with her in a public place. Should I use condom or not?
Boiling water is considered to be one of the best methods of removing impurities present and making it fit for consumption. We all believe in boiling water before consuming it in any form, whether it is for drinking or to make a cup of tea, soup or any other hot beverage. But have you ever thought about the leftover boiled water? What do you do with it? Do you just throw it away or can you re-boil it and use it for making tea or soups?
Experts are now warning about the dangers of re-boiling water. Here’s why you should try and avoid using re-boiled water. As with all liquids when you keep boiling it the liquid gets more concentrated. Therefore re-boiling the same amount of water can make it more concentrated or increase the amount of dissolved salts in it. The harmful effects of re-boiling water are listed below:
- Nitrates: Nitrate salts dissolved in water are usually not harmful but over boiling or re-boiling the same amount of water can cause the nitrates to become a toxin, nitrosamine which is known to cause diseases such as cancer, leukaemia and non-Hodgkin -.
- Arsenic: Re-boiling water can increase the amount of dissolved arsenic in the water. Arsenic in small amounts in water is not harmful and in increased amounts can cause conditions such as cancer, infertility, heart attacks and mental disorder. Prolonged consumption of water with the high amount of arsenic can cause damage to the circulatory system and skin damage.
- Fluoride: The consumption of increased amounts of fluoride dissolved in water can increase your risk of bone disorders such as fractures, tenderness, and pain. In children below 8 years of age excess fluoride can cause damage to teeth and tooth enamel.
- Calcium: Calcium is good for our teeth and bones but re-boiling water increases the dissolved amount of calcium which can cause kidney stones and gall stones.
- Change in water chemistry: Boiling water will get rid or reduce the amount of dissolved gases and volatile compounds in it. This would not only affect the taste but could also increase the concentration of unwanted chemicals and impurities in the water.
Due to the above listed harmful effects of re-boiled water, it is recommended that re-boiled water should not be used to make formula for babies. Studies have also shown that using re-boiled water to make a cup of tea can affect its taste. This is because the amount of oxygen dissolved in the water reduces when you boil it. Filling your vessel or kettle with just the right amount of water as required will not only be beneficial for your health in the long run but would help in preventing and conserving this precious resource. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello. .am happy to say that am 6th week 4 days pregnant. .plz advice me food and exercise. And also sleeping position.
Medam meri gf ka mc 6 ko aata tha bt hamne pichle mahine 13 ko sex kiya tha par abhi 14 tarik ho gayi mc nahi aaya hamne prega news se test ki do bar test negative aayi kya meri gf pregnant he?
I have just married and want no child for 2 years. My wife have suffering from thyroid problem. My age is 30 and wife age is 28 yr. Kindly suggest me any medication that is safe at both side. Is mala di is safe for that. Kindly suggest me there dose.
Penis Health Cremes Unmasked - 6 Hints to How They Really Work
The phrase, "Because I said so!" is rarely convincing for adults. In fact, if men were simply told to use specific health products without being provided with any real information about why they work and what they do, it's unlikely they'd change their habits at all. But sometimes, the benefits of penis health crèmes are hard to explain, and that might mean that dozens of men don't use these lotions because they don't really know why they work as well as they do. These six facts might help to clear up the confusion and help all men to see the benefit of including these lotions in their penis care routines.
1. A quality crème contains ingredients a man's body can't create on its own.
The human body is capable of making all sorts of things the penis needs in order to stay healthy. But, the body can't produce some ingredients that are key to skin health. Cells can't manufacture Vitamin C, for example, and they certainly can't make emollients that heal and soothe stressed skin. These ingredients are considered vital in the fight against wrinkled, aging skin.
2. Some ingredients are designed to support cardiovascular health.
The heart goes into overdrive during sex, shifting blood from one area to another and making sure the appropriate body parts stay firm and responsive. Elements in each dose of an intimate product, including L-arginine, help to keep that system in tip-top shape and may promote a man's ability to get hard and stay hard when he needs to.
3. Other ingredients help to soften skin.
Since penile cells need to stretch to accommodate the changes in size, as well as to tolerate the pressure and friction they frequently encounter, they need to stay soft and supple. If they can't do that, the skin of the manhood may develop tiny fissures that can impair the surface integrity of the skin. There are a number of key ingredients in intimate products that can help with that softening process, including:
4. Cells deep inside are nourished by vitamins in each dose.
Crèmes are smoothed onto the outer surface of the skin, of course, but they are made to be absorbent, allowing them to penetrate and deliver their nutritional benefits well below the surface.
5. The risk of taking in too many vitamins is low.
Many of the ingredients discussed in this article are available in oral supplements, meaning that in theory, a man could just swallow a handful of tablets in the morning and get the same kind of benefit he might feel from rubbing a cream on his body. But an oral vitamin must move through the body, and sometimes, vitamins build up to toxic levels when unused amounts can't be eliminated through the digestive system. Vitamin E, for example, is crucial for intimate health, but it's possible to overdo it with the oral forms. Lotions don't come with this same high level of risk.
6. The chance that doses might be wasted is very small.
Since oral supplements have a long journey to make from the mouth, there's a good chance that some of their power is diluted. It gets siphoned off here and redistributed there, and sometimes, their benefits don't have any effect in the targeted area. Lotions have a much shorter path to take, and as a result, they tend to be a little more effective when targeted help is required.
There's no prescription required for a penis vitamin formula (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil), and using these products is relatively easy (and self-explanatory); simply apply after a daily shower, when the skin is at its most absorbent, to experience the full benefits.
My periods are missed by 9 days. I am confuse abt pregnancy. I don't want to conceive. I want my periods. please suggest medicine.
1)Don’t have those food which cause acidity , in front of children
( preferably don’t have them).
2) For older children talk to them
Try tl make them understand that the discomfort due to acidity is due to those particular food, that often helps cut down tantrums.
3) If they still insist , control the amount which they can have of favorite foods which you know cause reflux..., lesser the better.
4) Make them avoid these food at bedtime ,as lying down will make acid reflux worse.Bedtime atleast 2 to 3 hours after meals.
5) Dinner time should be early to avoid lying down with a full stomach
6)Make a habit of drinking plenty of water.When they see you drinking water , they will drink water too
7) Avoid spicy food as they generally make acidity worse.
8) Eat healthier as a family and not just for the child
9) If the baby drinks milk at bedtime try to gradually replace the calories from milk with semisolid or solid food earlier in the evening
.A satisfied child who has a full stomach , is more likely to listen to reason than a hungry crabby child.
Your children’s health is in your hand .Be aware and take care.
Acid reflux is not to be ignored