Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarada MYour feedback matters!
Hi, Meri delivery 12 april ko Hui ha pr Meri due date 23 april thi. Muja baby girl Hui thi but she is dead in my tummy .Muja bohut iching Hoti thi pregnancy ka time Mera liver ma bi bohut infection thi .Abima kitna month ka bad concev kr Sakti hu aur muja apni body ko maintain karna ka liya Kya karna chiya I need a baby as soon as possible Meri normal delivery Hui hai.
It is not always that fats are bad for us, they are even good at times that is fats help our body to absorb certain vitamins. However, too much quanity is not good for our. Read on to know reasons why fats are good for our health.
- Fats are considered to be the best source of energy that is derived from food for the body.
- Fats which contain medium chain fatty acids, like coconut oil, help in weight loss. The good fats, increase the fat burning, reduce unhealthy cravings, and prevent unhealthy storage of fat in the body.
- Fats from good sources are beneficial for weight gain in case of an underweight person.
- Fats are known to maintain the body temperature as they provide heat. Heat insulation is provided by the fat under the skin.
- The calories from the fat are saved in the body as a fuel.
- Fats, which are healthy increase the absorption of fat soluble vitamins like A, D, E and K along with mineral absorption.
- Carotene is converted to vitamin A by the good fat and this is good for the eyesight.
- Fats are considered to be good lubricants and prevent dehydration.
- A protective padding is provided by fat around vital organs.
- The healthy fats prevent the body from experiencing inflammation, thereby improving immunity.
- Healthy building blocks are formed for hormones and cell membranes by fats. The good fats are used by the body to build the cell walls. The 10 trillion cells in the body require fats to metabolize insulin.
- Fatty acids which are found in the healthy fats such as caprylic acid are believed to act as anti-viral substances and antibacterial by lauric acid.
- Stearic and palmitic acids are found in fat rich food which help to lower the cholesterol.
- Butyric acid which is found in some fats like ghee help in reducing the risk of cancer.
- Good and high quality fats help in memory enhancement, mental functions, and happiness and learning abilities.
- Fats like coconut oil, castor oil and ghee lubricate the colon and provide support in digestion and elimination process.
- Ghee is considered to have some medicinal properties as it has the ability to absorb nutrients from the herbs. These fats also carry herbs to the desired tissue or organ.
- Fat is believed to be a good source of food for the pregnant women as it helps with the development of the child's brain.
- Healthy fat rich foods are also dense in nutrients such as minerals, calcium and Vitamin E, A, D, K.
- Flexibility and endurance is promoted by healthy fats which is very helpful in people who work for long shift hours that are physically demanding.
It is common belief that people are highly interested in sex. However, this is not true. There are a lot of reasons which can reduce this sexual drive, known as libido. The reasons and therefore the causes are slightly different in men and in women. Read on to know some of the most common causes of reduced arousal in men and women and how to deal with it.
Causes of reduced arousal in men:
• Physiologically, sex is greatly influenced by the sex hormones and with age, as there is a gradual decline in the amount of these hormones in circulation, the sex drive also takes a dip. This need not be the case though.
• Stressed relationships is extremely common and though hormones have a big role to play, the mind is equally if not more important. If the couples are not happy, there is going to be no sex. As plain as that!
• Excessive smoking can reduce a person’s sexual arousal and even affect performance.
• Prescription medicines, lack of exercise, anxiety and depression are other causes that also reduce sexual desire.
• Testosterone replacement therapy in males is often used to boost sexual drive.
• Lifestyle changes including regular exercise, quitting or controlled smoking, stress management, healthy relationships can go a long way in improving sexual performance.
• If there are medications that are affecting the sexual drive, talk to your doctor and switch to an alternative.
• Counselling where the partner is also involved also is very important.
Women: The causes for low sexual drive in females is very different from men.
• Cultural differences: The cultural background and upbringing contribute in a big way to how responsive a person is. When it comes to sex, we as a country are still not very frank and open, and so there could be a perceived lack of desire. This is of course in the initial stages of a relationship and given some time, things would change.
• Relationship issues: Stressed relationships are definitely a big no-no for a physical relationship. Happy relationships definitely invite a lot more intimacy between the couple.
• Hormones: Testosterone which is present in both males and females affects sexual drive in women also. This hormone also gradually reduces over age, and causes some loss of libido.
• Medical problems: Depression, anxiety, endometriosis, fibroids, thyroid issues also affect a woman’s drive.
In managing this issue in women, psychology takes over a bigger role. Talking to the woman first and if required the partner helps in solving the issues in most women. Medical conditions, if present, should be corrected to address this issue. Hormone replacement and medication substitution also may be helpful if required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hi. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 8th feb after that I took ipill within 24 hours. Then I got period on 16th feb. Now its 26th march. I do not get periods till now. I am not ready for this pregnancy. I want to know that I am pregnant or not?
Me an my wife had unprotected sex yesterday, and planning to take i-pill. But we have few questions: What will happen after taking the pill, will periods start? What happens to menstrual cycle? This moth she already had her periods and after taking the pill again her will start so what will happen in next month? Any side effects if taken once?
I'm 24 years old. I have periods only 1 and half days but it regularly came every month. But the days are very low. Is there any problem in my uterus?
Hi All, need suggestion Can we give others mother breastfeeding to our kids as they are 3 months old and very weak as of now So far we are giving nanpro1.
Hello doctor. I have pcos problem. In recent ultrasound, there was no cyst but my periods are irregular. There is swelling and infection. I tried alot to loose my weight but failed. Please help. I have one son aged 2.10 yrs. And want to plan my second child.
I am 21 weeks pregnant now. When I was 12 weeks pregnant, my cervix length was 2.6. I had taken complete bed rest and now the length is 3.5. I am getting pain in my stomach below nevel and sometime I find my stomach very tight. Can you please advise me whether should I go for cervical cerclage now or not?
I've this irregular periods problem. I haven't had my periods since 2 months. I've had an intercourse last weekend and now I doubt am pregnant. Cuz am having a regular stomach ache and now I even feel like puking.
5 Simple Ways to Get in the Mood for Sex
A lot of factors can act as deterrents to getting into the mood for sex. You can be too tired, you may not be happy with your body image, or you may be overburdened with work to even think about getting in the mood. However, sex is an important part of your life and neglecting it could have several negative impacts on your relationships. Here are 5 proven ways to get you in the mood in no time.
1. Make Yourself Feel Good
A lot of people focus so much on their partner that they forget to take care of themselves. You need to make yourself feel happy and desirable if you want to be in the mood for sex. Buy some new underwear, read some good erotica, take a long steamy bath, and do all it takes to make yourself feel good– as when you feel good about yourself, you feel attractive, which can get you in the mood.
Stress can bring down your libido to a great extent. When you’re stressed, sex can feel like an activity that only adds to your stress levels. If you want to get into the mood, try relaxing first. You can try getting yourself a long, hot bath in the tub, or you could light a few candles and incense and fall asleep to soothing music. If you want to share an activity with your partner, you can go for a couples massage. Even just taking time out to cuddle can do wonders for both your relationship and your libido.
3. Get Adventurous
Creative foreplay is a great way to get you in the mood. You can use a huge variety of things to spice things up in the bedroom. From ice, candles, belts and ties to foods like cherries, cream, bananas and chocolate, think of incorporating them into your ‘playtime’. Tell each other your deepest, darkest sexual fantasies and then play them out. Take naughty pictures and send it to your partner throughout the day. His or her appreciation is sure to get you in the mood instantly.
4. Get Close
Have designated date nights where you go out with your partner and spend time on your relationship; or plan out a short weekend getaway together. These activities will help in physically enforcing the emotional bond you share with your partner. One of the things that many couples forget to do is flirt with each other, which can be a healthy way to keep the fun alive in your relationship on a daily basis.
5. Try Masturbation
Sometimes, you just need some quality “me-time” to get you back in the mood for sex. Whether you’re a man or a woman, some space to play out your fantasies in your head is all you need to get back in the game. You could masturbate just enough to get aroused and then ask your lover to join you, or you could simply take care of yourself to feel attractive and wanted again.
Is it right to tie cloth tightly on stomach after delivery to keep tummy trim it is just a myth, or is there any other solution to keep stomach flat after delivery.
I had released sperm in my partner so how should I stop her to get pregnant? Nd 2 days before I have done it.
Ovaries are a part of a woman’s reproductive system. The primary function of ovaries includes producing ‘ova’ or eggs and secreting hormones such as progesterone and estrogen. Cysts are fluid-filled sacs that form the ovaries; they usually do not cause any symptom and are not painful.
There are primarily two types of ovarian cysts:
1. Follicle cysts: During a woman’s menstrual cycle, the egg develops in a sac known as the follicle. Under normal circumstances, the sac breaks open and releases the egg. When this doesn’t happen, fluids start accumulating in the follicle to form a cyst.
2. Corpus luteum cysts: Follicle sacs dissolve after releasing the egg, but in some cases, these sacs remain and the opening of the sacs gets sealed. It again results in fluid accumulation, leading to the formation of corpus luteum cysts.
Usually, cysts do not cause any symptom. If the size of the cysts increases, they may cause symptoms such as stomach pain, pain during bowel movements and sex as well as pelvic floor pain. The breasts may become tender and one may experience rapid breathing. Other symptoms of ovarian cysts are fever, nausea and dizziness. Usually, rupturing of a cyst leads to these symptoms surfacing; hence you would know when exactly to call the doctor.
The treatment options for ovarian cysts are:
- Laparoscopy: Laparoscopy is carried out if the cysts are small in size. An incision is made close to the navel, through which an instrument is inserted to get rid of the cyst.
- Birth control pills: For chronic ovarian cysts, oral contraceptives are prescribed to stop the ovulation process in order to arrest the formation of cysts.
- Laparotomy: In case of large cysts, this procedure is recommended. A relatively bigger incision is made in the abdomen, through which the cyst is removed.
Ovarian cysts, if left untreated, can certainly cause infertility. Pre-menopausal women and who suffer from frequent hormonal imbalances in the body are the most vulnerable to this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.