Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SaradaYour feedback matters!
I went to a gyn yesterday she took a scan and prescribed me meprate for irregular periods for 5 days, before I started the medicine I got few drops of bleeding yesterday, should I continue meprate? And I also forgot to ask her whether I was pregnant. I'm confused Dr. Help.
I recently had sexual encounter with a girl. During intercourse, I got a strong smell from her vagina. Is this a sign of STD? I have used a condom but still should I be worried? What medical tests should I undergo to detect if I am infected?
Now I am finished 7 months of pregnancy. Now I am falling in viral fever can I take paracefe 500& antibiotics taxim-O 200 & cough syrup Benadryl. How much is it right? & have any side effect for mother and her baby .please explained.
I am 29 years old Mti date 5 aug h or do weak before mujhe spotting hui thi Ab do din se toilet ke jaise pani leak ho rha h Kindly confirm what is the problem?
If I have sex without condom. Today. What are the chances that she will be pregnant. If she is not in periods?
I am pregnant of 16 week and I wanted to deliver my child normally so what precautions and diet should I have to take.
Hi Dr. I'm 35 n been trying to conceive for our second child. My concern is I have been working out in the gym for past 3/4 months. Should I continue working out or not. Hope all the weights dips squats crunches n machines won't be a problem. The max weight limit that I lift for my upper body is 5/7 kgs and lower body leg press can go upto 25/30 kgs. Really confused n worried. My son is 4 years old now n I had a normal delivery in 2013. Once I conceive won't be going to the gym. Or should I stop now itself. Please help me out. Much thanks in advance.
I have PCOD n missed my period for 1 mnth my last period date is 8 june please help me out when my next period will come?
Dear Doctors Help me for this question. In a month how many time we'll take the unwanted 72 medicine? If we take that medicine 2 times in a month against unprotected sex, Then I want to know about the future pregnancy or female health, it will be hurt or not? Please help me soon as possible. If we go for the regular pill for two times in a month then which one is safe.
Women's day special on understanding women
As the world celebrates international women's day on every month march 8th, should rightly begin with every household where men is not possible without the divine creature of extraordinary species called women in which she takes various avatars in her lifetime like daughter wife mother grandmother as such. As she has all equal contribution in the society as well in the development of the nation and globe. Like men, women require a lot of attention, love, care and support. It is only natural that at times they seek a little more in return from a relationship. Few basic ethiquette are:
Love : of course one doesn't need to be a women to look for love however women just love to feel loved. It is not that a woman doesn't know that her man loves her, it is nice to remind her how much frequently.
Respect and space : many women have to demand for respect and space as they don't get enough of them from their elders and loved ones. When it comes to career women need more support than men.
Listening and understanding : it is important for women to have a man who understands them. It is also important for women to help the man in their life understand how to listen. And this requires good communication with mutual solution together.
Appreciation : sometimes in a relationship men take their partners for granted. A man must keep reminding his women that whatever she has done for him and does for him in the future and he is grateful and will continue to be. A man must appreciate even the minutest of his partner's efforts. As women want to feel valued. Which gives them sense of satisfaction that she is special for him.
Security and commitment : this may sound intense, but this is the basic requirement of any human being who has emotions. Women just want assurance that their sheer investment of time soul and a whole lot of emotions into a relationship is not going to wasted just like that.
And finally women expects men to be good in communicating, a man who is honest, a man who is emotionally stable, and a man who will compromise like someone who can compromise and say I was wrong'when the time is right.
I had sex 3 months back and now I am having a late period (of a week late) and it is in progression state. That means I am not having my period till now. Am I pregnant? Please help me what to do. I am very much afraid. I am in such a situation that I can not go to consult with a doctor.
Hi doctor my age is 23 I have 1 girl baby she is 2years 2months. My height is 5.1 weight is 65kg. I have suddenly knee pain most of the time evening and night half day is there I can't sleep I can't sit that time doctor suggested do blood test uric acid today result also came 7.4 is there uric acid any problem for future pregnancy please tell me I'm taking weight loss capsule fatnile and nutrislim+ powder and capsule so please tell me.
How get weight loss. I'm 60 kg and my height is 154 cm. I'm suffering from pcod also. I need to have weight loss naturally to have proper menses. please .help me with any weight loss remedies. I stay in hstl.
Now my wife is going to delivery. After delivery how much time we should not have physical relationship.
Hello sir, I am 40 yrs old lady I have enlarged liver and 25 mm cyst in right over with over due n scanty periods what should I do for that.
My period in last month on 9 June and in this month on 6 jelly . Please tell me important days for sex .I want pregnancy my period is regular. Please tell.
I have taken urgent contraceptive pills two times, will it cause any problem and after taking first pill, the period after dat came 3 days late.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.