Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh RangaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Santosh Ranga provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you
Hello sir / mam He has knee pain when the weather is become to cold his knee paining is start and also when he open and close knee has arising vice. And also some time his foot in back side become to cold and also in his leg up to knee back side feel to not good blood flow. Please help me and recommendation to same medicine Thanks.
Dear Sir / Madam mujhe last 2 years sai stomach ache rhta tha pait hmesha disturb rhta tha din mai kayi baar motions jana padta tha mene doctor ko dikhaya vo problem toh thik ho gayi par tabse mujhe toilet bahot baar jana padta h kayi baar toh har 2 -3 min mai jana padta hai mai kaafi pareshan hu please mujhe kuch upaay bataye.
I'm having nose congestion from few days. And now when I lean forward, there is very much headache. Maybe I have sinusitis. What should I do to relieve it?
HI, I am 50 years/male. I get some time skin burning on my right side of right thigh within a portion of 2/3 inch only. This is happening for the last about 3/4 years and I get burning some time continuously or sometime after a gap of about 3/4 months. Please suggest me what to do.
My son is 11 year old, and doing swimming daily around 2 hours, he feel tiredness but he doesn't eat well. What should I give him to stay active and healthy. He always left behind in his age group even smaller than him.
I am not able to gain my weight even tho I eat 4 chapatis in morning 3 in afternoon and 4 at night. Can you please tell me how to gain weight? Without any weight gainers.
My daughter aged 6 years suffering from epilepsy for four years since then after medical check up and test she is on valparine syrup without fail and she never had seizures after that as well. We were advised that the medicine will run for years. Should we continue with the same.
Hi, I am 28 years old, i am having thyroid problem and i am using neo-mercazole tablets since 3 years, but not cured my problem please tell me another way to reduce thyroid problem.
How to control hair fall as I have long hair, but suffering from a lot of hair fall, what should I do?
Heart attacks often show some visible signs for concern. While many may not face the chest-clutching moment, there are other symptoms that are hard to miss. In fact, some heart attack symptoms are not even related to the chest. People suffering from cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure or above the age of 60 should especially be more careful about these symptoms. Here is a list of few alarming signs and symptoms of a heart attack:
- Discomfort in the chest: This is the most visible and common signs of a heart attack. A blocked artery can lead to a heart attack with symptoms such as tightness, pressure and intense pain in the chest. The discomfort typically last for a minute or longer. It must be kept in mind that a heart attack is entirely possible without feeling any pain whatsoever.
- Heartburn, nausea, stomach pain and indigestion: Many people reportedly face these symptoms before a heart attack. It is more likely for a woman to face these symptoms compared to a man. These conditions can happen in isolation as well. But a combination of these symptoms to a person suffering from blood pressure, high cholesterol should be taken seriously.
- The pain slowly shifts to the arm: This is another classic example of a heart attack. A symptom that starts from the left side of the body and radiates down. Even a constant and dull pain in the arm has resulted in heart attacks for many patients.
- Feeling of light-headedness: A sudden feeling of lightheadedness along with an acute chest pain is a very good sign of a heart attack. This symptom necessarily indicates that the blood pressure of the person has suddenly decreased and the heart is not able to pump enough blood.
- Jaw or throat pain: Jaw or throat pain by itself is nowhere related to the heart. Going by common beliefs, it can arise from sinus, muscular issue or simply a cold. Medical science states otherwise. If an ongoing chest pain spreads towards jaw or throat, it can well be an ensuing heart attack. Seeking immediate medical attention is necessary in such cases.
- Snoring: Loud snoring that sounds like choking or grasping can be a sign of sleep apnea. This is a condition when an individual stop breathing for few seconds making the heart pump more blood. If the condition persists, a doctor might suggest doing a sleep pattern analysis using a CPAP machine to identify if there is any possible threat of a heart attack.
- A persistent cough: A long lasting cough that produces pink mucus can be a very visible sign of a heart failure. This is the condition when the heart can’t keep pace with the demands of the body. This should be immediately reported to a doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.