Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old I have a severe burn mark on my right arm. I got this mark when I was 7 months old by a hot cup of tea. Now I want to remove this mark completely by treatment but I have lots of questions in my mind. Will it be able to remove completely? Or what will be the best treatment for it, plastic surgery or laser? What all post surgery effects will be there? Also how much time will it take to recover?
Sir, on my face there are some small black spots and some spots are outside my lips. How can I get rid from these spots on my face.
Blood (dark red colour) in stools and paining while going motion everyday for past few months why? How to get rid of this? And am anemic too.
What is the home remedy for good night sleep? How can the dark circles around the eyes can b treated?
I am 29 years old boy and I have a big hole on my face because of chickenpox. So please advise the treatment with cost. And how much setting required for to fill up the hole. What is price of per setting. I need doctor based in pune.
I am 23 year old male. There is very less facial hair growth on my face. What Should I do to have full beard growth on my face. My skin type is oily.
I have black heads on my nose. How to get rid off? what should I do at home naturally. Suggest me some remedies. Thank you.
Hi, I am baby 23 years old. I suffer from acne and pimple due to this problem my skin become dark and patchy. I want clear skin and fairness. please suggest me daily regime.
I am feeling bearable pain in coccyx after long time sitting. Stool accumulated in rectum causes slight more pain.
Me daad ki khujli se chhutkara pana chahta hu me jab tak cream use karta hu tab tak ye thik rehti hai par cream band karne ke baad phir se ho jati hai aur kuchh dino se jyada taklif de rahi hai mujhe iska upay batay.
My lips are very dark. N little light in the inner lips. I do not smoke at all. I do not have any bad habits. I tried many things to lighten my lips. But I couldn't. This is since many year. Please give me tips to lighten my lips.
A beautiful skin is something that everyone desires. But, a skin can look beautiful only if it is healthy. Having a healthy skin is very essential. You cannot have a healthy skin by only using artificial products and pampering yourself with parlor services. You must also eat right.
The following are nine foods that can help improve your skin health:
- Green Tea: Green tea is known to be very rich in antioxidants. It can help you to tackle the problem of inflammation and also protect your skin from skin cancer. Green tea can improve blood flow, make your skin smooth and can also protect your skin from U V rays.
- Eggs: Egg Yolk protects the skin from being damaged by UV rays since it contains carotenoid lutein. Eggs also contain sulfur, which help to make your skin glow and keep your skin healthy. Eggs are also high in protein and hence help to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts also help to improve your skin health. It helps the body to retain moisture. They contain Omega-3 fatty acids and also prevent the skin from being damaged by pollution.
- Olive oil: Using olive oil or extra virgin olive oil to cook your food can give you a healthy skin. Olive oils are rich in vitamin E and thus help you to gain a healthy looking skin from inside as well as outside.
- Orange: Oranges and even other fruits that are orange in color like papaya can help you to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. They are also rich in vitamin C and can help you to obtain wrinkle- free, soft and smooth skin.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolates are rich in cocoa. It helps to protect the skin from UV rays, hydrates your skin and makes it glow.
- Tomato: Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and lycopene. It prevents the skin from sun damage and also acts as a good anti-aging agent.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is also very good for your skin. It contains protein and helps reducing wrinkles.
- Berries: Berries like strawberries, raspberries contain vitamin C, which prevents skin aging and reduces wrinkles. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Along with the above mentioned foods, you must also increase your water intake as it will keep your skin hydrated and make your skin healthy from both inside and outside.