Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh PatilYour feedback matters!
My face is little dark and tanned. I tried everything but still it isn't making my face whiten. So what should I do to brighten my face.Please tell.
Hi sir, I have under gone for lateral internal sphincterotomy for fissure in ano last 2 months ago still now feeling as before the LIS. Feeling discomfort, itching, bowel moments, pain, burning sensation. Medications are; Hifenac, cremaffin syrup, Glevo 500 mg Please help me.
Hi doctor, I am 26 years old male and my skin tone of hands and face and neck is darker than my chest and legs, I just want to match my skin tone, I used to bleach, massage,scrub and apply face pack at local saloon, it effect but I don't know the correct duration to do it so kindly suggest me and tell me the tips to make my skin fresh.
My mother who is 73 has been suffering from herpes for 4 years now she got from her forehead which turned to neuralgia n has effected her eye which doctors say might lead to glaucoma. That area is very sensitive a slight breeze is intolerable and shes always in pain. We have tried going to different doctors tried homeo too but all in vain please advice is Botox a good therapy and if it's not why so? Thanks you.
I have white heads on my face and on my back and black spot also I want to remove this all suggest me some medicine or some tips and I also want to be little fair I m brown skinned boy.
I am 20 yr old male. Had Lord's procedure (for anal fissure) on 23rd Jan 2014. Suspecting anal fistula now. There's a discharge of puss and liquid. What to do?
My cousin's having black circular spots all over the body, normal grape sized. Is this any kind skin infection?
My color is dull and there is pimples black spots on my face so can you suggest me that how can I fair my color and also remove black spots from my face?
Hi my pimple and it reduce day by day but I skin is tanned and oily can u please solve this problem please doctor
Hello. Dr.I have skin infection on my back and butt region. On my back it increasing in circular manner. Applied so many cream but every time happen again. please tell me cream or medicine which treat it permanent ly.
Which medicine should I use for pimples problem and best face wash for oily pimple skin. Please advise.
Last three days when I am going toilet for pooping I sea that blood in the stool but I have no constipation secondly no more piles or fistula in my body.
One of my female friend had some pain in breast. She thinks becoz of a fall in childhood. It does not pain now. But one of the breast is smaller than other. She is scared of breast cancer. Just married and not a mom. Please suggest. Age 20.
How can I prevent my skin from pimples and black spots. What precautions should I adopt to avoid such skin problems?
Skin irritants are everywhere. Even in your house, there is practically no place where there are no skin irritants. Laundry detergents, air fresheners and floor polishes are just a few factors that cause skin itching. The reason why this happens is because products like air fresheners and floor polishes take away essential oils and water from the skin which leads to dryness and irritation.
This type of dry, itchy skin can also progress to skin conditions like eczema. Here are some ways you can stop your skin from becoming dry and itchy:
- Wear gloves: The ideal thing to do would be to wear soft, thin cotton gloves and wear rubber gloves on top of that. Do not touch a bucket or sponge without it. If you cannot wear soft, thin cotton gloves underneath, at least wear the rubber gloves as this protects your hands from irritants.
- Take a shower after swimming: Chlorine is one of the principal causes of itchiness in your skin. It is absolutely essential that once you have finished swimming you take a shower with water and a little soap. Even more importantly, use a moisturizer with glycerin in it, as this will keep the moisture trapped inside. Glycerin is particularly good at holding on to moisture.
- Petroleum jelly: Petroleum jelly has been proven to reduce the chance of dry, itchy skin because it contains only one ingredient. This one ingredient formula is especially great when it is applied to sensitive skin. The reason why one ingredient is better than a moisturizer with many chemicals is because a one ingredient formula is gentler and therefore creates a protective barrier against irritants.
- Oatmeal bath: For this kind of treatment, grind oatmeal in a blender and then sprinkle it in your bath water. Oatmeal has an anti-inflammatory substance known as Avenanthramide, which decreases itching and redness of the skin.
- Cleanliness: This is perhaps the most important tip, which can be given. If you do not regularly clean your floors or wash your bed sheets in hot water than you are at a high risk of getting mites and these are one of the most common irritants of your skin.