Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old boy. I have the habit of masturbating for about 6 years and I used to masturbate 2-4 times daily. On my school time I used to study well And get good marks. But now a days I can't concentrate on my studies. And can't register anything on my mind so quickly. Is masturbation is the reason and is masturbation is very bad and is it having any side effects?
My wife is not able to bear pain while sex. She is stopping me all the time, every time. Actually we both are virgins and new to this. Please suggest me medicines to avoid her pain.
I'm having a problem with nightfalls if do not masturbate for a week there will be a nightfall If I masturbate I'm getting pimples on my face what is the solution for it.
I am 42 years old male living in middle east. I have been having severe pain on my Right leg and most often feel it is frozen and reducing the strength. This All happened after getting a urine infection. Which is cured after taking medicine. But pain on legs remain there from almost 3 months.
Hi sir am Mani kiran. I want to gain weight. Please get me some tips to gain weight. Sir please help me sir. M how to gain much weight.
I haven't sleep since 3 days continues and also severe headache. I am tried the home medicine and some exercise but still can't change in my situation. Please give me a better way to go through it.
Are you suffering from social anxiety phobia and are looking for ways to get over it? Social anxiety refers to the anxiety in anticipating any kind of social situation or after a certain situation. The fear of evaluation accounts for being the primary factor of social anxiety phobia. Here are the various ways by which you can deal with social anxiety phobia:
Self-help Manual: Self-help manuals are a supplement for this therapy. They act as an effective tool, which helps you to work on your own.
Visit a Therapist: In case your social anxiety phobia is hampering things you need to do along with your social activities, and your self-help measures have failed, you need a therapist. Choose a therapist who specializes in anxiety disorders.
Practice Deep Breathing Regularly: Engaging yourself in deep breathing, before a situation which provokes or triggers your social anxiety, is effective. You need to undertake deep breathing for several minutes every day. This will make it a habit for you, so that you do not focus too much on deep breathing during a situation, thereby missing out on the conversation.
Create an Exposure Hierarchy: An exposure hierarchy refers to a list. In this list, you have to write down about all the various types of situations when your social anxiety phobia gets triggered. The list has to be made in a ladder format, and by performing the easiest behaviors first, you should move up the list. For creating exposure hierarchy, you should note down 10 anxiety triggering social situations you experience, and rate them on a scale of 100. You can also join Toastmasters, which is a website where links to several worksheets based on coping with social anxiety are provided.
Create your Goals: When you feel anxious, it is likely for you to eliminate anything positive during that situation. You might be doing great, but yet face distress in everyday activities because of feelings of anxiety. For this purpose, it is recommended for you to create objective behavioral goals.
Maintain a Rational Outlook: Try to get rid of any bleak thoughts, which hamper your performance and trigger your social anxiety phobia. Also stay away from any kind of unrealistic thoughts, which are positive in an irrational way. Before any situation which enhances your anxiety, you should convince yourself about how it is a familiar situation to you, which you have dealt with smoothly in the past.
If your social anxiety phobia is getting in the way of achieving your goals and is disabling you from living the kind of life you seek, it is important for you to consult a Psychiatrist and go for regular therapy sessions.
I have two problem 1. I am taking pimple medicines from last 2.5 months. Around 20 days back I had painful pimples on my below portion of upside femur and on my back side near backbone. Was this allergy due to medicine or due to harsh weather condition? 2. I am worried about my height. My body figure has become abnormal. My butts have grown much. When I get up in morning I feel pain in backbone and find difficulty in bending my body. My stomach has grown outward. My body's lower part is heavier than upper part. My thighs are broad. I sleep 8 to 10 hours a day. What are the reasons behind this? Is this due to wrong way of walking, sleeping, sitting or some other reason? Will this effect my height growth?
Boys who have hit puberty may often wake up and find seminal discharge on their nightclothes. This is the result of a spontaneous orgasm and is known as having a wet dream or nightfall. Nightfall is a common occurrence and nothing to worry about. For some people, this is a phase that they outgrow while for others, it can last a lifetime. The frequency of these emissions also varies from person to person. However, it can be frustrating as there is no rationale behind it and it can be embarrassing to talk about to friends and family.
Ayurveda is a form of treatment that not only look at the symptoms present, but addresses the problem as a whole. According to Ayurvedic texts, the semen secretion is dependent on the person’s diet, visual pleasure, sexual desire and lifestyle. Some of the factors that cause nightfall according to Ayurveda are tension, increased libido, stress and early sexual relationships. Depending on the factors that may be triggering this condition, there are a number of ayurvedic medications that can be used to treat it.
- The first step towards treating nightfall with Ayurveda is to have a healthy, well balanced diet. A nutritious diet strengthens the body and also makes it more responsive to medication. Avoid milk just before sleeping and have plenty of fruits to prevent a zinc and vitamin A deficiency.
- There are a number of Ayurvedic herbs that can be used in varying combinations to reduce nightfall. When it comes to herbal remedies, it is important to be patient and persistent. You must take your medication regularly at the same time and in the right dosage. Ashwagandha and Shilajit are ayurvedic herbs that correct sexual problems and boost energy levels. They also improve the quality of sperm, sperm count and endurance. Triphala can also be used to treat nightfall by providing nutrition to the body that may have been lost due to ejaculations.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways of preventing nightfall. This improves the connectivity between your mind and body and calms the mind. Pranayama yoga also helps reduce stress and is in turn reduces nightfall. Pranayama is best practiced in the morning as soon as you wake up. To practice this form of yoga, close one nostril and breathe in through the other. Hold your breath for an instant and breathe out through the other nostril. Alternate nostrils and begin with ten sets and work your way up from there. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
Hey, I observed the presence of vaginal discharge almost a month ago and I went for a test! It showed presence of wbcs but no bacteria or yeast or a parasite! I completed the course of antibiotics and still I feel like the infection is not gone! I can still feel vaginal discharge which is very irritating and my urine has a foul smell! I'm really worried! What should I do and what might be the reasons behind it?
Hello doctor. I am 7 months pregnant. My husband is type 1 diabetic. Me and my husband are cross cousins. We are worried is it is effecting baby. Please tell me what treatments can be done in order to treat type 1 Diabetes availability and success rate in india using baby stem cells .is baby stem cell can be used to treat fathers type 1 Diabetes. Thank you.
I have pimple marks on face so what should I apply? And I am going for gym and I want to become mass gain but not taking any powder. Suggest me any other idea plz.
I am 35 year old. Last 2 year I have throat cough what can do for this. Its only evening time only its happening,
Homeopathy is a slow form of treatment, but is has negligible side effects. This makes it safer to self medicate with light doses of homeopathy than an antibiotic. Homeopathy can be used for first aid, to fight common infections and as general constitutional remedies.
Here are a few common homeopathic medicines you should keep at home.
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica can be safely used to treat gastrointestinal diseases, a loss of appetite, depression and migranes. The ideal dosage for nux vomica depends on the age of the patient, their overall health and several other conditions. Nux vomica can also be used to cure a hangover.
- Aconite: When taken at the onset of a cold, aconite can stop the virus from progressing further. Aconite can also be used for joint pain, gout, inflammations and to speed up the healing of wounds. Apart from the pill form, aconite can also be used as a cream.
- Arnica: If you have kids at home, arnica is a must have. It is the most common homeopathic remedy for bruising, accidents, injuries and shocks. It can also be used to treat arthritis and the pain that follows dental work and jet lag. Arnica can also be used to promote hair growth. Depending on its use, arnica can be used in the form of pills, cream or oils.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is an ointment that should be kept in every kitchen. It is the most effective anti inflammatory cream to treat burns of any kind. When a burn is treated with cantharis, it leaves minimal scars. It can also be used to treat urinary tract infections. Cantharis is usually used as a cream.
- Magnesia phosphoric: This is a must have for women. It can be used to treat any form of cramps including menstrual cramps. It can also be used to treat tiredness, headaches, nerve pain, insomnia and to help a person relax. Magnesia phosphoric is usually prescribed in the form of homeopathic pills.
- Rhus tox: Rhus tox is a common homeopathic remedy for muscle sprains and bruising. It is also beneficial for people suffering from back aches, arthritis, sciatica and body aches associated with the flu. Rhus tox is usually found in the form of homeopathic pills.
One should not do any type of self medication, however, you should check with your homeopathic practitioner about the dosage and frequency of consumption. Do not take it for granted that homeopathy has no side effects and take a more intense dose than required. Also store these medicines properly. Ideally, homeopathic medicine should be stored in a cool place without direct exposure to sunlight or extreme heat or cold.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.