Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. SanthoshYour feedback matters!
1. Get adequate amount of exercise
A large majority of people who suffer from migraine steer clear of any highly intensive or strenuous exercise as it is known to be the prime trigger for a severe attack. Having said that, avoiding physical activity altogether can worsen your migraines and thus you should focus on indulging in some light exercises. Activities such as jogging, walking and yoga can reduce the duration of your migraines and also bring down its severity and frequency. Moreover, regular exercise brings down stress levels which are also a major factor for triggering migraine attacks.
2. Take note of your meal schedule and type of food that precipitates headache
For most patients migraine is triggerred by irregular meal schedule and some foods acts as triggers for migraine like cheese, chocolate, chinese foods. It is very imprtant to maintain a regular meal schedule, avoid skipping meals and take note of the items that precipitate your headache. Items that can precipitate headache is different for every individual and maitaining a headache diary can help you to identify these triggers. Also, note down the occurrence of your migraines, their duration and severity. Having adequate data makes it extremely simple to recognize a recurring pattern and leads you to the main cause behind your migraine attacks.
3. Maintain a stable sleep schedule
Sleep plays a great role in triggering migraine attacks and irregular sleep patterns, not getting adequate sleep, or sleeping more than required – all these habits can lead to a severe attack. Thus, try and create a sleep schedule for yourself keeping your daily routines in mind and follow it without fail.
I am a 27 years old female. I have back pain (sit area) since last 2 years. Pain increase even sit on chair for half an hour. It is not tolerable. Yes. I suffering by neurological symptoms like numbness, paresthesia, weakness in limbs.
From today morning my hand are shivering little bit and heart is beating faster than normal and also I am feeling weak. Can you help me with this?
My mom was affected with SAH and later got affected by vasospasm. Right side is paralysed. Latest CT report shows that there is a hydrocephalus formation. Doctor is advising for a surgery. My Question is that we do not have a reclining bed at home and we are giving food through a rayls tube and she is always lying down even when we are feeding her. Does this affect in any way?
I Had acute embolic infarct left side stroke. Narrow escape because of immediate hospitalisation. Please advise for future life.
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder, where an affected person suffers from sleeplessness and is unable to fall asleep or remain asleep for a long time which is required to stay healthy. Insomnia affects the functioning of the body and increases pain sensitivity of the body.
Insomnia has many cures and treatment options. Homeopathy is considered to be an important and very efficient form of medication, which treats insomnia and related sleeping disorders. Homeopathy eliminates the cause of insomnia from the roots, and both the disorders and symptoms are cured.
Here are some common homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat insomnia, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed for use:
- Arnica: It is used to ease patients when they overwork physically, and is also useful tor treating insomnia caused due to jet lag.
- Aconite: Aconite cures acute cases of insomnia, which results because of fear, shock, paranoia, grief or due to some bad news. Anxiety, tension and restlessness also cause insomnia, which is cured by aconite.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic remedy treats insomnia where a patient feels sleepy during the daytime, but cannot sleep at night. Restlessness and having bad dreams are observed.
- Calcarea phosphoric: This medicine treats insomniac patients who experience difficulty in waking up in the morning. The patient becomes anxious, restless and gets irritated easily and tends to avoid daily routine.
- Causticum: Causticum is used in cases of insomnia where bed wetting is likely by the patient, especially during the first phase of the night. The patient develops a fear of the dark and a strong sense of justice.
- Chamomilla: Used in cases of sleeplessness in babies where teething, anger or colics cause disruption in sleep. The eyes do not close completely during sleep, and the patient moans. It is also used in grown-ups who are irritable and peevish and experience fearful dreams.
- Cocculus: Cocculus cures insomnia, which occurs due to over exhaustion and over strain. It prevails in people who work during night shifts and need to spend sleepless nights due to work.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy is derived from coffee beans and provides relaxation to insomniac people. When a person gets over excited and is kept awake because of constant thoughts, coffea can calm that person and make him fall asleep.
- Equisetum: This homeopathic medicine cures insomnia where the patient wets the bed while dreaming. This happens due to immature nervous functioning.
- Ignatia: Ignatia treats insomnia occurring from extreme shock, grief or emotional stress. The patient becomes very moody, jerks his limbs during sleep and experiences disturbing dreams.
Homeopathy is an ideal treatment for insomnia or sleeplessness. Being natural, it works very efficiently without any side effects.
Since 3-4 weeks I am suffering from weird problems listed below. 1) feeling of heartache at night. 2) mood less 3) fear of losing life. 4) thoughts of something bad will happen. 5) nausea 6) feeling of vomiting while reading or seeing out in moving car. 7) headache. 8) I am also suffering from migraine.
I am 42 years old. On 25th july 2015 I had brain hemorrhage due to high blood pressure. And my left limbs was paralyzed. What is the treatment??
Mere mummy ko Parkinson h 15 saal se unki recoport normal aaye h CT scan or MRI (brain) Dr. ne symptoms Dekh Kar Parkinson bataya h unki age 59 year h par unko bham ki bhi problem ho rahi h sycraterest se bhi treatment Chal raha h par dabai asar nahi ho rahi h bahut koshis karte h samjhane ki Kuch nahi h unko lagta h bahar koi Unka naam Le Kar Kuch bol raha h.
In order for your brain and nervous system to function as they should, your body needs a high input of fat-soluble vitamins that contribute to the building up of the fatty layers that protect your nerves from damage. And one such vitamin is vitamin K, which you can get in high amounts by eating spinach.
Spinach also helps regulate the production of hormones in the nervous system to improve mood, sleeping patterns, and the body's response to physical activity and stress.
Spinach may not give you superhuman strength to fight off villains like Popeye's nemesis Bluto, but this iron rich leafy green can help you fight a different type of enemy -- iron-deficiency anaemia