Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. SanthoshYour feedback matters!
My sister has pcod. She is taking ginette 35 now for last 3 months. She is 165 cm and 62 kg. Now the periods are normal. What will happen after stopping the medication, as it suppress the ovulation? Will the ovulation be normal after that? She suffers from migraine sometimes. Please explain me the effect on ovulation after stopping the medicine , since it suppress it using external hormonal supply.
I am 65 years old. I am having restless sensation in my calves after I go to bed in the night for the last 8 years. It starts mostly within half an hour to an hour of hitting the bed disturbing my sleep. I have to keep stretching, turning and twisting for a long time before it subsides. Initially exercising of calf muscles would improve the situation but for the last two years exercises do not really help. Is it rls or something else? is it attributed to some deficiencies? do I have to get some tests done? pl advise me for diagnose and remedies.
How to cure completely my head migraine? Any tablets? I am now using flunipar 10 mg. It gives me many side effects such as body pain, sleepy,no clear eye sight. So please suggest me a gud way to cure my head migraine.
I am suffering from depression and mental problem. I have also faced a problem of migraines how can I prevent this disease?
I got a minor seizure 3 years back while working. I consulted same with neurologist and he performed EEG and asked to take medication for 3 years so he started Epilex chrono 300. During this period I gained around 30 kg weight, Hairfall, temporary confusion, and sexual disorders. Now after successful completion he performed EEG again and asked to reduce the dosage and medication will be stop by next 3 months gradually. Now once my medication will get stop, I will be completely fine? And what about these side effects it will be cured automatically or do I have to start course for them also.
My uncle is suffering from brain TB from 24th dec 2014 today he is well but he cannot speak properly and he is not able to stand also. So how long it take to recover from this disease.
I have alot of work lod. So my brain works 24x7. My would be is air hostess Nd we usually meet 3-4 days/month. Our intimacy ain't last longer. I think i'm having Premature Ejec issue. If any suggestions or medications. It would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Hello sir/mam, My dad had a minor accident and got hit on head. He was in a confused state fo 30 mins after that and a very slight memory loss. Is that a matter of concern or it is normal?
For my seizure I take medication Twice a day which are following 1.Zenoxa 300 (oxcarbazepine tablets IP 300 mg) 2.Lacotide 150 (Lacosamide Tablets 150 mg) taking twice aday after taking it from 3 days after taking this medicine i feel like i was just drunk 4 bottle of wine what i should have to do just suggest me Doctor.
I am 45 years old and I am diabetic from past 9 years and in the both legs I have various veins, will it affect my legs in future or I have to get operated on both the legs.
Sir/Madam, My mother has parkinson disease. Her problem from 3-4 years. She did not move her neck and she did not talk her tongue, she did not stand up her leg because she fell weakness very much. So please solve this problem whose is parkinson disease and give me some suggestion to save this disease. Sir, my contact no. Is 09411801689 and my e-mail id. Is mukeshyadav571@gmail. ComMukesh Kumar YadavAligarhUttar-PradeshIndia. 09411801689Sir/Madam, My mother has parkinson disease. Her problem from 3-4 years. She did not move her neck and she did not talk her tongue, she did not stand up her leg because she fell weakness very much. So please solve this problem whose is parkinson disease and give me some suggestion to save this disease. Sir, my contact no. Is 09411801689 and my e-mail id. Is mukeshyadav571@gmail. ComMukesh Kumar YadavAligarhUttar-PradeshIndia. 09411801689.
If you are being treated for Parkinson's disease. How can you maximize the effect of Levodopa? The effect of levodopa can be maximized by increasing its absorption from the digestive system. In particular, taking levodopa on an empty stomach is very important.
- Take on an empty stomach: Do not eat anything 1 hour before taking levodopa. Do not eat anything for at least 30 minutes and if possible 1 hour after taking it. Take the pill with 2 glasses of water so that it can dissolve. If taking the levodopa on an empty stomach makes you nauseous, confirm that your medication has the right amount of carbidopa in relation to the levodopa (25%). If you continue to feel nauseous, you can eat a piece of white bread around the time that you take levodopa. Do not apply any butter, yogurt, cheese or similar high protein spreads. Protein can drastically decrease the absorption of levodopa.
- Get your constipation treated: This is critically important too. Being constipated can slow down the passage of levodopa through the digestive system. In most patients, drinking adequate water and taking stool softeners is helpful.
- Get your ulcer treated: It can be difficult to recognize that you have a gastric ulcer. However, if you have a burning sensation in your stomach at any time, or belch frequently, you may have a gastric ulcer. If you think you have an ulcer you should get tested (there is a simple breath test now) and treated with antibiotics (not antacids!)
- Do not take levodopa with iron tablets: The iron binds to levodopa and prevents its absorption. Keep a gap of at least two hours between these two medications.
- Try taking levodopa with orange juice and carbonated water (soda): Mix equal quantities of orange juice and carbonated water (soda). Take your regular levodopa with a glass of this preparation instead of water. The carbonated water hastens disintegration of the tablet, and the acidity of both things helps in levodopa absorption. There are special tablets of levodopa (dispersible levodopa, Madopar) which can be dissolved in this preparation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.