Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Santhosh Munugala ReddyYour feedback matters!
I had vertigo problem but now I always feel I am geetng that imbalace and get anxious. What shuld I do to get rid of it. Ism a fun lovng person. But now I get tensd very often.
Sir, I am suffering from nasal polyps or sinus allergy from last 2 years. Because I have frequent running nose and congestion due to which I am unable to breath properly, it gets worsen in winter season, time to time I have to clean my nose which is very disturbing. Even I was continuously under medication with two doctors when I was not getting satisfaction with the 1st one after 7-8 months medication. Both were ENT specialist. 1st doctor said that it is sinus after x-ray, AND 2nd one said that it is swelling. Now I am taking homoeopathic medicine from local homoeopathic store. Even now I am very disturb due to this. The main reason of being worried about it because I want to join indian airforce & due to this I will be rejected in medical test. So please tell me that what kind of allergy is this and what is the treatment for permanent relief.
Regards my bro he was 28 year old he was suffering from war pain doctor suggest to scan so gone through that we got a result like gliosis with residual encephalomalacic changes in the right temporal region and left otitis media features of mastoiditis and mild sphenoid sinusitis by seeing this impression doctor suggest for operation but they said that we won't give any guarantee and all like that so pls suggest me that we can cure that by medical or we have to go for operation pls suggest as.
I require vertigo details. i am suffering from this disease so i want a brief about this and how i cure this ?
My nose gets dry all the time and it become so irritate while sleeping. I do use otrivin (adult) to keep my nose wet. Picking up dry nose feel me embrace in public.
Hi I am 15 years old male and I am suffering from throat infection every alternate day from 4 months. In these days only 2 months relief and 2 months of pain. Tried many doctor and medicines too but they did not helped.
Why we feel like brain is moving during at the stage of sinusitis? Is there any permanent solution for this problem with medicines? Please reply to my question?
I feel dizziness and weakness on standing. It lasts for about one minut please but it is so intense that it seems as if I will falldown. What is this. What should I do ?
Hello Lybrate users. This is DR. Lenin, ENT DR, practicing at Ameerpet Sri ENT clinic and you can contact me through Lybrate. And I graduated my MBBS from Osmania medical college and also I graduated my MSC ENT from the same Osmania medical college which is a very prestigious institute in the country. I have ten years of rich experience on ENT field, on ENT subject and I practiced in his clinic since almost ten years and I have performed many surgeries like tonsils surgeries and sinus surgeries and then ear surgeries and I do perform some of the cosmetic procedures also like ear-lobe repair, and cosmetic surgery there is scar revision will be done by me.
Today I would like to discuss about some common problems which we face now a days is Allergic rhinitis. It is a nose allergy and there are two types of nose allergies. One is the allergy which occurs throughout the year and the other one is seasonal allergy which occurs seasons wise that is some persons have allergy in particular seasons like the rainy season or the winter season. For perennial that is occurring the allergy, which occurs throughout the year is called perennial allergic rhinitis. Both the condition are seen at all ages and usually in children, they are associated with other problems like Asthma and other things and in old age people also because of their reduced lung capacity and reduced nasal mucociliary clearance of the secretions, due to various reasons like diabetes, hypertension and everything.
The nose allergy is also common in old age and it is increasing day by day. The nose allergy is increasing day by day due to the pollution and the changes in the weather and it is very important to take treatment for the nose allergy because both the types, the one which occurs throughout the year that is called perennial allergic rhinitis and the other one which occurs seasonally that is called seasonal allergic rhinitis. Both may lead to serious problems like sinusitis at all ages and sometimes it may lead to fungal sinusitis also in immuno-compromised and old age patients also. Therefore we need to take particular and correct treatment for nasal allergy and the best treatment for nose allergy is identifying the substance which causes the nasal allergy and avoiding it that is the best treatment. But more often it is not practical, even if you identify the correct allergen also it is very difficult for ourselves to isolate from that allergen.
Allergen is allergy causing substance. Now we need to take treatment for the nasal allergy according to protocol. There are various methods or various protocols to treat the nasal energy but the time distance protocol is using the anti-histamines uses. It uses your body’s response to the antigens therefore nose allergy is prevented. And another important nasal allergy is intra-nasal cortical steroids. So which we call INS. So therefore you need to use the intra-nasal cortical steroids which are safe and which are delivered through a pump like thing directly into the nose treatment is given and it is very important to understand the course of the disease for the patients so that they participate in the management of the allergic rhinitis which is very important because allergic treatment may last for years, sometimes years also. Therefore it is very important to know the type of allergy and which is causing allergy and the correct protocol to treat the allergy and taking the medicines in time without any break and consulting the doctor regularly as advised by the ENT surgeon. To be examine by the ENT surgeon regular follow-ups are important. So this is just up for allergy and its treatment and hope you understood it.
If you have any query on this issue or any other issue of any other problem of ENT related problems you can contact me at my clinic that is three ENT clinic situated at Ameerpet, Hyderabad city in the heart of Hyderabad city and you can reach me through Lybrate also and you can contact me by calling the Lybrate and taking the appointments. Thank you.
I am 60 year old man. I am having a vertigo problem known as benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (bppv. It attacks in 1 or 2 year. After having rest for 1 week the problem ends. Please recommend me what should do or what medicine should I take for this ?
I am 31 years old. Mother of two. I have been facing the issue of earwax a lot .every time it happens I put waxolve. After using for few days I find my ears fine. Until it starts again. This time it has been little longer. I am tired of using waxxolve. This issue is there since my childhood.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.