Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Santhosh BYour feedback matters!
I have urine infection and I have got 3 prescription and my pus cells result was 6-8 but still I am not better I do not know what to do.
I am 67years and suffering slight pain if I hold on from urinating and also have to pass constantly iam also diabetic with BP problems.
A ckd patient want to air travel. Is it safe? Travel time approx 5 hours. Check in and immigration takes another three hours at least. Can she? Is it safe? Or any precaution to be taken.
I am suffering from Prostate Cancer, had Orchidectomy 2years back, PSA came down from 549 t0n 0.6. And increasing now. Cancer metastasized to Iliac Bone. Taking Calutinnde Tb 1 and Monthly Zoledronic IVwill this cure cancer spreading and restore the bone?
I want to know that my mother is suffering from kidney stone. She have two stone of 12 mm and 19.5 mm. Is this possible to remove these stones through medicine without any surgery. Because in feb my mother had surgery of her uterus and she is 46 years old and from last 2 weeks she is suffering from backache. What should we do.
I have a problem during urinating, it is staring little bit late and it is not coming with pressure. What should i do? Please advise.
My father has come out from Severe illness of kidney and lungs infection. Prior to this, his teeth have become dull and weak and now after the prolonged treatment his almost 90% teeth are gone. So we are planning for teeth replacement and need your suggestions. What type of replacement would be the best for people in the age group of 60 and the cost approximately? Thanks in advance!
I am having pcos and size of right ovary is 45x23 mm (32 cc) and left ovary is 45x25 cc mm (20 cc). I had an ectopic pregnancy in last year november and treated with methotrexate. Diagnosed with tuberculosis (test tb gold positive) since last year December I am on tb medication (ATT). I am having lower abdomen pricking pain on right side which goes off in a few seconds and having lower abdomen pain while bowel movement. Done whole abdomen and tvs ultrasound. Everything is normal except minimal free fluid in POD. I need to urinate frequently (sometimes 3 times in half an hr) and bladder never seem to be empty. What should I do?
Sir I hv fever in 3, 4 years wht is reason my fever. All hospital check up my fever bt dosent any clear reason please define me. N my urine is burning n painful.
Causes of bladder control problems in women
Urinary incontinence is the term used to describe bladder control problems that affect several people. Many think it only occurs among older, menopausal women but it actually isn't uncommon amid young and active women.
Inability to control the bladder accompanied by pain can be symptomatic of various disorders ranging from a minor infection to cancer. Fortunately, bladder cancer is rare, and bladder pain is usually not serious.
The varied causes of urinary incontinence in women are as follows:
- Urinary tract infection: this is the most common cause of urinary incontinence and it affects women more than men due to anatomical factors. It can also happen at any age.
- Medicinal side effect: the inability to control one's bladder may be a result of the administration of certain medicinal substances such as alpha-blockers, antidepressants, sleeping pills and various narcotics.
- Changes in the reproductive system: pregnancy and fluctuations in hormone levels can cause bladder irritation, which leads to urinary incontinence.
- Impacted stool: when stool gets tightly packed in the lower end of the digestive system and rectum, bladder control is affected. Chronic constipation and constraint strain on the lower intestines leads to the weakening of bladder muscles and hampers the bladder control.
- Surgical side effects: temporary loss of control of the bladder is often a result of prior surgery and radiation therapy in the pelvic region.
- Nerve damage and neurological disorders: strokes and spinal cord injuries have a heavy impact on bladder control and amount to urinary incontinence. Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis also lead to the same.
- Health complications: disorders such as diabetes and obesity directly affect the bladder and the ability to exercise control over it.
- Disability and impaired mobility: for women who are physically impaired and suffer from problems of arthritis, urinary incontinence is a major problem as they are unable to reach the toilet easily.
- Bladder cancer: even though it is extremely rare, bladder cancer affects a number of women every year and is treated through surgery and chemotherapy.
Related Tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?