Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sankar Sastry
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Sankar SastryYour feedback matters!
I m 19 years old. I want to increase my stamina. How to increase stamina. And I have back pain problem since 2 years I consult many doctor but I can't relif from back pain please help me.
I am already taking medicine pari. Cr for depression and one capsule of black grape seed, have been asked for 3 months, but my muscular vibrations are more in sleep if I done take alprax 0. 25 half at bed time. I avoid taking it. Can you please help how to get rid of all these vibrations
My foot are paining a loot and after few days whole leg is paining cnt stand 5 min more on my leg constantly.
I'm have severe back aches. As i'm a student i'm forced to sit on a chain for about 9 hours daily. Is there a way to fix my back aches without medicines?
My brother 30 year old male. And today he was fall from a step. Now he had a pain on his hand & back. What should he do?
Hi there. I am 30 year female. I get lot of ankle pain in both legs early in the morning. Weight 59kgs. Ht 5ft 2 inch. Not only then. Sometimes in the day time.
Sir, I am 35 years old and I have irregular pain in my back, my cervical, my ankle bones both sides. Other is im am also suffering from premature ejaculation. recommend me some medicine to cure. Thanks.
I am 27 year old female and have backache most of the time. I have used pain relief ointment cream but haven't get any relief . What should I do know?
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.