Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanju Kumar AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am thinking of removing my right molar tooth as it is becoming loose and damaged by carries but am scared if it will cause any complications like oral cancer. What should I do.
When I eat some thing cold or hard things in my right side of the mouth I experience a huge pain in one tooth which is broken in one side. How can I get rid of it please help me?
My teeth has going to yellowish day by day, can you help me. What can I do for getting whitening teeth. Help me.
Madam/sir recently I taking route canal treatment only for two days and after I not it to be continue. It would be happen 15 days ago. Now my teeth are pain so give me which tablet are taking. Please reply.
Hi friend, I am Dr Goyal. I am a dentist from Mumbai India. Tday I will talk about cavities and dental caries as we call it. This is the condition which is affecting almost everyone in some or the other form. Most commonly seen in children and teens even adults post 50 years of age are not insulated from this sort of problems , because the moment the gums start to go down we start getting cavities on the root surfaces of our teeth.
How do these cavities form?
We have a lot of normal bacteria in our mouth which use up the food staff which we eat and form a thin film called plaque on our teeth. This plaque thermos the acid which in turn removes the calcium from the enamel of our tooth making the tooth soft and susceptible to removal by any means. The best way to keep our mouth free of cavities is to clean our mouth after eating anything, that has been always told by everyone. But there is more, this give and take of calcium from enamel is always going on. The moment we eat something the acid levels of our saliva goes up which removes the calcium from our tooth but at the same time the same saliva is going on replenishing this calcium and phosphate iron in our teeth. If this balance is broken the moment the removal of calcium is more, then the resupply of calcium we end up getting cavities.
The best way to avoid this is to limit the number of meals e have per day. It is recommended to have not more than four meals a day . after every meal we need to clean our mouth properly possibly brush our teeth but at the same time it is very important to note that we should not brush our teeth immediately after eating because that is when the saliva is more acidic leaving our enamel more susceptible to damage by brushing itself. Brushing itself may cause lot of damage so wait for a few minutes before you brush your teeth. If it is not possible to brush atleast rinse your mouth forcefully there are lot of fluoridated toothpaste available in India also which have a formulation called as anti k which lets our saliva carry more calcium and phosphate which will repair the damage which has been done by the acids on the enamel . all in all get into a healthy habbit of brushing after every meal , eat healthy food , avoid very sticky food avoid too many colas avoid too many chocolates and you can get rid of habbit of cavity formation and be healthy.
Thank you very much for more information you can contact us via lybrate .
Hi My age is 27 and my teeth is going on changing color to yellow and thick yellow spots are identified. I changed two, three pastes but no use and I'm normal brushing every morning with out tongue cleaning all areas in mouth. Now my teeth completely turned to yellow d on't know what you say really embarrassing to me Pls help.
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layer of enamel.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.