Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjog Kumar MathurYour feedback matters!
I am 53 old male knee pain last two month and urine problem ( many 4 or 5 times comes out in the night) last 5 years.
My bones are very thin small & Weak Please Tell me name of good calcium tablet, available in the pharmacy So that I can eat that tablets n grow my bones big and small I am a 19 Years 2 month 51 kg weight, 5.7 height boy Please help me Doctor.
I am 55 yr old. For last few years iam feeling pain on my right lower back. What caution I should follow? What medicine I should take?
When I sit and try to get up their will be lot of pain just under the end of the spine in between the bum. If I standing and walking no pain. Please advice.
Hi Hope you are doing good. My wife has developed swelling allover body along with body ache. Joints pain. She feels sleepy all the time. Feels there's no energy left in the body. Talks in a state of drowsiness. She's 31 year old. What might be the problem? Also couple of bruises have suddenly come on her arms. Please help. We consulted a doctor and got her blood tests done too. Everything came normal and healthy. Even INR. Then a friend suggested to get urine test, LFT and Renal FT. These are the results which were highlighted. LFT Globulin (serum) came out to be 3.7 A/G ratio (serum) came out to be 1.19 SGOT (AST) (serum) came out be 76 Renal FT Sodium (serum) came out 135 Chloride (serum) came out 96 Urine Test ketone negative Ph 7 Specific gravity 1.020 Bilirubin negative WBC 25-30 Epithelial cells 20-22 Yeast cells - budding yeast present Can you figure out what the problem is? Warm Regards.
Hi doctor I have a really sore lower back. Mostly the left side just above the buttocks. Im a male 32 years of age. It first started 3 days ago and got worser over the past couple of days. Pain is sharp when I lean forward and aches when I lay down.
hi I am suffering from frozen shoulder.Tried medicines & Yoga without significant result. Unable to move left hand. Please help
I have shoulder pain due to sleep one side of right shoulder bcoz of this shoulder pain daily. What is solution to solve this problem.
I am 44 years old. From every evening am feeling uncomfortable, and most of the time in the evening my back neck is aching, in the day time feel OK, and my BP is in morning when measured it is 120/80 in the evening it is 130/95. And also when I took non veg in dinner at 2.or 2.30 am feel indigestion and feel heartburn. Kindly suggest.
How should you approach pain caused due to sports injuries??
Sports injuries can happen to any person who engages in sporting activities. These affect full-time athletes as well as those who partake in sports and exercising on an occasional basis. Most sports injuries are acute and affect the muscles and skeletal system. Usually, they are not chronic unless caused by a grave accident or left untreated.
The most common types of injuries caused due to sports are as follows:
Treatment of sports injuries depends on a number of factors such as the type of injury, part of the body affected, the intensity of the pain, and the patient's age and medical history.
Accordingly, the most common ways of approaching the pain caused by sports injuries are:
- Immediate remedies: Several quick aid, home remedies are used to treat pain that is caused by minor injuries to muscles, such as sprains and strains. It involves alleviation of pain through rest, using ice packs and hot water bags, wearing supports and elastic compression bandages.
- Medication: Many medicines such as painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills, creams and sprays effectively reduce pain caused by sports injuries. In extreme cases, morphine and codeine are also prescribed.
- Physical therapy: A number of injuries can be treated and cured through certain exercise and workout routines. These aim at stretching and strengthening the affected area to provide pain relief through increased flexibility and muscle activity.
- Injections: Various substances and chemical compounds can be injected into the injured area which works on the affected ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
- Surgical procedures: This is generally resorted to in case of damage to the skeleton in the form of broken bones and cracked ribs.
- Interventional Pain relieving procedures: These include regenerative or stem cell therapy, and neuromodulation techniques using radio frequency current. They may result in best results without any tissue cutting or damage. A pain specialist may be able to help you best in that case.
Devising the exact treatment method requires a thorough examination of the injury. Diagnosis can only be provided after taking into consideration the many factors that affect treatment. The method of treatment varies from case to case and consequently, the recovery time also differs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.