Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjib Kumar Behera
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjib Kumar BeheraYour feedback matters!
Hi excessive day-time sleepiness and foot swelling. Pmh: obesity, type-2 diabetes, tia, high bp, gum bleeding, knee pain i' ve had swollen feet for 1. 5 years now, and have been experiencing excessive day-time sleepiness for more than a year. I' ve consulted doctors, but they' ve not been able to cure my condition. Current medications: 1. Ecosprin (150 mg) - od 2. Olmesar (20 mg) - od 3. Glimepiride (1 mg) - bd 4. Eptoin (100 mg) - tds 5. Modalert (100 mg) - od
I have hypo thyroid (past 7 years), since 2 weeks I am having joint pains. Is that related and what should I do?
I have a desk job and there is a pain at my back which was started from my neck to above hip and after sometimes I get relief .what's this?
I feel pain in back and calf while walking. Diagnosed with herniated disc. Should I rest completely or walk.
I am 27 years old and I suffer from severe neck pain whenever I used to sit in front of computer for more than 8-9 hours. Sometimes it is too much severe that I can not bend my neck. Kindly help me in this matter.
I am male 22. I am suffering from back pain from many days, the pain is allover the back middle, upper,shoulder blades. I also have pain on the lower part of the right rib but sometimes pain spreads to lower part of the left rib as well. I also feel that something is stuck in my throat. Few months back I was diagnosed with gastroesophageal reflux disease. Sometimes I also feel chest pain, heartburn and acid via food pipe. Whenever I rest laying straight the pain increases and lastly the pain gets worse after eating something. I was wondering if all these symptoms including back and rib pain are because of GERD .please help.
I am Having pain in the toe fingers and heel in both feet. Can't stand at one place for more than a minute.
I have pain in my right leg from 3-4 month its not continues but sometimes when I give to much pressure on the leg while work , running etc ,so the pain is regular 4-5 days. I am done x-ray but nothing is notable by doctor but that pain is only in right leg joint .
Im 28 and been having dull pain in my lower pelvic area more on my left side but I feel it on my right just not as strong I feel it in my lower back its been a week now and no change any ideas of what it could be?
Bone loss is a silent condition that occurs over the years as you age. It is a condition when the bones become weak and fragile. Many people may not even know that that they are suffering bone loss until it leads to serious conditions such as Osteoporosis. Bone loss resulting in osteoporosis is more in women than men. It is estimated that one of every three women above 50 years suffers from osteoporosis related fracture.
What causes bone loss?
Bones are made of minerals, calcium, and phosphate. Bones are being constantly destroyed and refoemed within the body. As long as your body balances the process, your bones stay strong and healthy. However when the bone decay out grows the bone formation process, bone loss and a host of other problems occur. Some of the common causes bone loss are:
- With growing age, the body starts to reabsorb phosphate and calcium instead of keeping it in the bones. This makes the bones weak. When the process continues for a long time, it leads to osteoporosis.
- If your diet doesnot contain high calcium foods, then your bones donot get enough calcium.
- Smoking and drinking can make your bones weak.
- Medical conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, chronic kidney disease can cause bone loss.
- Sometimes medicines can also result in bone loss.
What are the symptoms of bone loss?
- Receding gums: Our teeth are connected to the jaw bone and if the jaw starts losing bone then it causes receding of gums. Loss of jaw bone is linked to lower bone mineral density.
- Decreased grip strength: Hand grips strength decreases due to low bone density.
- Weak and brittle fingernails: You may find your fingernails have become weak and brittle.
- Cramps, muscle pain, and joint ache: Pain in muscles and joints are an important indicator of vitamin D deficiency, which is a vital component for healthy bones. Cramps in legs and foot at night are an indicator of deficiency of potassium and calcium in the bones.
- Height loss: This is a common problem that comes with age. But there are other factors that lead to height loss such as poor posture and fractured vertebra. Poor posture can cause bone loss.
- Overall low fitness: If you notice that your overall fitness has declined which includes your balance, muscle strength then you may be suffering from bone loss.
Can homeopathy treat osteoporosis?
Homeopathy has the most effective and holistic approach to treat osteoporosis. Homeopathy doesn’t intend to cure bone loss, instead, it tries to treat the underlying health condition that leads to osteoporosis. Consult a homeopath online. Some of the important homeopathy remedies are:
- Calcaria Phos: It is a very effective remedy for osteoporosis It helps in increasing the absorption of calcium from the food. It is a bone builder and creates new cells.
- Calcaria Iod: This is a great remedy to treat loss of bones as well as loss of muscles and fat.
- Alendronate: Alendronate is given to patients suffering from osteoporosis which is caused by steroid treatment. It reduces the release of calcium from the bones to the blood.
- Calcitonin - Salmon: Calcitonin-Salmon is a man-made hormone used to treat osteoporosis.