Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjib K SahuYour feedback matters!
My uncle has got hypertension, and peptic ulcer. He takes his tablets correctly and everything is under control. But he has got a habit of checking the side effects and other details of medicine he takes. Even if his BP is under control, he feels like it is increasing and he gets worried. What advice should I give for his this psychological illness?
My father has a high blood pressure 170 / 80 and recently his left side mouth not in normal shape it's turned to 140 degree so what is happen with him. And what should we do? I need facial exercise guide and diet. I mean his left side face might paralyzed.
What is basic reason of high blood pressure and how to control on it, and what kind of blood test help me to conform the increase of cholestrol?
I am 38 years old suffering from gerd from the last 1 year, gone through with 2 endoscopy, LES was found in that, feeling discomfortness in chest whole day, situation go worsen in the night, what should I do.
Dear sir, My mom's bp level is always high, what is the home made treatment to maintain the bp level normal.
I am suffering from dry cough and chest pain Including high fever and left hand is paining so much because of fever can you please help me.
I am 18 years old, I'm suffering from headache for a month. My BP is normal. Sometimes the headache is too severe sometimes it is light and sometimes it doesn't come. I've consulted a doctor though there is no cure till now. Is there method to cure. The tablets are not working. Sometimes the headache is like breaking my skull apart.
Heart disease accounts for about one third of all adult deaths, but dietary changes would help prevent it.
- Eat more fiber
It can be found in whole grain cereals and breads, fresh fruit and vegetables, dried beans, peas, and lentils. Fiber reduces the amount of fat and cholesterol you absorb while digesting fatty foods.
- Eat less saturated fats.
Cut down on fatty foods, choosing lean meats and polyunsaturated vegetable oil such as olive oil. Eat more fish and poultry, and switch to skimmed milk and low-fat dairy products.
- Cut down on fats and sugar.
Avoid fats and highly refined sugary foods, such as ice cream, cookies, cakes, and many processed products.
- Keep your weight down.
Obesity is known to increase your risk of coronary heart disease.
- Eat only four eggs a week.
They are high in cholesterol.
- Reduce your salt intake.
It may raise your blood pressure, which in turn increases your risk of developing coronary heart disease.
I am 48 years old. I under went bypass surgery last December 2013. I am a diabetic. I am using glucomet SR 500, concor 2.5, and Toneact 10 daily. Now, for the past 20 days, I have conticipation problem. Pl advice me
Pain feeling in the two side chest and back side last 2months. Also other problems starting snoring while sleeping from last few months. Other roommate noticed and told me I m snoring while sleeping.
Hi I am 48 years old alcoholic I am hypertensive and overweight I also have gout I took talliton, antacan,terazosin for the pressure and allopurinol for the gout I bleed from my mouth on my pillow at night please help me.
The heart is not just the seat of emotions. It is a vital organ that keeps your body working. It helps in circulation of blood throughout the body. You might get a heart attack if you don’t take care of it. It is an organ that needs utmost care. It is a muscular organ. A heart attack occurs when muscles that form the organ are deprived of sufficient oxygen supply. It is also known as myocardial infarction. It is believed that when there is not enough oxygen supply to the heart muscles, the part that has been affected gets damaged, which is a dangerous situation.
Sometimes, it even gets deadly or fatal. There are certain risk factors for heart attack. These are as follows:
4. High blood pressure and high cholesterol
5. Excessive consumption of alcohol and smoking
6. Sedentary lifestyle
7. Poor and deficient diet
Warning signs of heart attack
There are certain warning signs for heart attack. One must check this and immediately seek medical help, on experiencing them. Here are some of the warning symptoms:
1. Chest pain and a feeling of discomfort in the area: While some complain of pain, other doesn’t feel it. The pain can also radiate to surrounding regions such as arms and shoulders.
2. Excessive sweating
4. Shortness of breath
5. Light-headedness: It can occur at the time of heart attack. It is most commonly experienced by women.
7. Indigestion, nausea, and vomiting
8. Chest fullness
10. Jaw pain
Tips for a healthy heart
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting an adequate amount of night sleep. Go to bed early and wake up early too.
2. Don’t spend long hours in watching television or work till late night
3. Be happy. Happiness is the ultimate medicine for the good heart.
4. Eat a lot of fresh and green-leafy vegetables daily.
5. Avoid the intake of spicy, oily and fast foods.
6. While eating, ensure that the atmosphere around is absolutely peaceful and serene.
7. Consume home-cooked food only. Avoid eating out at restaurants or street-side joints.
8. Don’t drink excess coffee, tea or aerated drinks.
9. Don’t consume alcohol or smoke up cigarettes. Intake of raw tobacco or getting addicted to drugs is also harmful to the heart.
10. Don’t live a sedentary life and be a couch potato. Workout and exercise on regular basis.
11. Avoid emotional outburst and try to keep a control over your reactions.
12. Maintain a peaceful environment inside your home. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.