Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeevkumar MunoliYour feedback matters!
What are the causes of facial nerve problem and bell's palsy and what is the solution cure from these?
Hiii im suffering from migraine from last 4 years. Im 30 years old. I have noticed that migraine comes when I have gastric problem. Im not taking any medicine for migraine .what should I do? Please help.
I am 68 years old and is diabetic for the last 20 years In the past I faced a problem in my eyes due to a pressure point which was responsible to damage any eyes. One of my eye used to come out' to rectify this doctors at pgi chandigarh gave me sterorides upto 50 mg. Due to which my sugar varreied from 40 to 400 and blood pressure from 100 to 200. However I to some what by adjusting me insulin dose and bp med. But due to this deveoped neuropathy in my both feats. Now I feel pain in my fingers of both feets and numbness in both feats. I would be thankfull if I get advice to cure this with medicins and not operation.
Hi, I am 20 years old I have masturbated only 10-12 times so far but I am suffering from night fall for past 3 yrs. Night fall occurs for every 20-23 days. Now I feel temptation of knuckles in my right hand but not in left. If I try to keep my hand straight parallel to the ground it seems like my little finger and middle finger shivering slightly. Did my neural system became weak if so could I cure it by home made treatment?
Ayurvedic Medicines for vestibular migraine/push in body while walking. Already taking medicine for cervical spondylosis.(had a perforated ear drum which did not require surgery) problem increases in crowds and while turning neck.
Hello sir/madam My hands and legs Full body automatically shaking And I do not have strength I am losing heavy potassium from my body Why? please tell me why.
My Son is 25 yrs old. He recd. his first epileptic attack when he was 13 yrs. old. Since than he is under allopathic medicine. Treatment is prolonged because he kept on receiving mild to high attacks every after 2-3 months. He went to Pune for studies in July'12. During these last two yrs he recd. mild attacks two time. He gets these attacks whenever there in exertion due to studies as he needs to work for long hours for 10-12 hrs. a day. Is it advisable to switch over to either homeopathic/Ayurveda treatment for him. Kindly advice. Regards, Satish
Please let me know if a person who had meningitis many years before will still need to fear of any side effects? Also please advice me if a girl who had meningitis during childhood will develop any complications during pregnancy or delivery? Whether those who had meningitis are good for married life?
So the problem started in November last year, I had fever, viral infection but I was a smoker so even in viral infection, I didn't stop smoking but after that viral infection, whenever I smoke I felt something awkward like numbness. This awkwardness went down after some time but then again after smoking it start again. In last 6 days I only smoked 2 cigarettes but still it feels but compare to previous days when I smoked a lot (around 10 cigarettes) less numbness. I started smoking in April 2015. Kindly suggest me what it is, I want to get rid of this feeling.
The word epilepsy brings to mind visions of people frothing at the mouth and rolling on the ground. However, epilepsy affects each patient in a different way. This can make it hard to recognize at times. In the more serious cases of epilepsy, an epileptic attack can make a patient injure himself or develop other life threatening conditions. In rare cases, epilepsy can even cause death. Thus it becomes imperative to understand how to deal with epilepsy.
Treatment options for epilepsy can be categorized as medication, surgical procedures and dietary changes.
1. Medication: Medication for epilepsy is prescribed on the basis of the symptoms presented and the type of epilepsy the patient is suffering from. In most cases, seizures can be controlled with a single type of medication, but in others, the doctor may need to prescribe a combination of medicines to control epilepsy. These forms of medication do have side effects and hence any reactions to the medication must be immediately brought to the doctor's notice. The dosage for epilepsy medication may need to be varied with time. An epileptic patient should never discontinue medication on their own.
2. Surgery: Depending on the type of seizures and the area of the brain affected, a doctor may advise surgery in cases of severe epilepsy. Surgery can help reduce the number of seizures experienced or completely stop them. Surgery to treat epilepsy is of many types. Some of the common procedures are:
- Surgery to remove tumor of any such conditions that may be triggering the epileptic attacks
- Surgery to remove a small section of the brain from where a seizure originates. This may also be referred to as a lobectomy.
- Multiple subpial transaction or a surgery that involves making a series of cuts in the brain to prevent the seizures from spreading to other parts of the brain.
- Surgery to sever the neural connections between the right and left hemispheres of the brain.
- Surgery to remove half the brain's cortex or outer layer
3. Dietary changes: A diet rich in fats and low in carbohydrates can help reduce seizures. This is known as a ketogenic diet and aims at making the body break down fats instead of carbohydrates. It can cause a buildup of uric acid in the body and thus should be practiced only under the guidance of a dietician. In cases where epileptic attacks are triggered by malnutrition and birth defects, taking vitamin supplements can help lower the frequency of seizures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.