Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeevkumar MunoliYour feedback matters!
I am 41 years old recovering from Gbs since 3 months. Unfortunately developed dvt 25 days back after stopping fragmin 2500 iu a week prior to that. I am moving with support couple of times a day. I am now on fragmin and Acitrom. I have two questions. 1. How long does the threat of PE last after the onset of dvt? 2. When can I start full fledged physiotherapy?
Her hands and legs shakes normally also and she had a thyroid also but that is in control what else could be the reason? Please advise.
What is the difference between parkinson disease and paralysis disease. Paralysis can be cured but why Parkinson is not curable.
On November 2014 I suffered from retrobulbber optic neuritis and neurologist gave me solumedrol 1gram so it cured the infection. Now it sometimes pains on the right side of my head as it used to pain at the starting time of the infection. My right eye was not fully cured now also there is only around 80% vision visible rest of the vision is blurred. Note: I also have history of dengue.
I have short time memory loss suddenly. I am afraid of whether it is only causing for continuous hand job. Where I do it for 4-5 times in a week. Is the memory loss causing for this reason. Are any. If any means please tell me for what memory loss is occurring.
I am 65 years female. I have a deep pain in my whole right side, body due to a nerve is being push by back bone in mri.
I am a tailor and when I put my legs on sewing machine, my right leg nearly becomes numb and I can not work the machine with it and after that there is a lot of pain in my calf although I have no problems in walking and there is no pain generally but when I do that work it suddenly starts at that area of my right leg. This problem is only in right leg not in left one. Pls tell me wht it is and how it can b cured by home remedies.
Hello doctor My hand always shaking. Doctor suggested to visit neurologist for root cause. What is root cause?
I am a female 49 years old. My pressure is always 140/80 -180/90. I was given to understand that my pressure is due to my thyroid (Hypothyroid). My right hand fingers except the little finger is numb and cramped. What should I do?
I am 19 yeqr old girl there is a problem that whenever I get stressed my right hand becomes senseless , wat I am suppose to do.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.