Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SanjeevkumarYour feedback matters!
I just wanted to know whether taking one or two tea spoon full cow ghee will increase cholesterol level or it does not have any adverse effect on it because I have cholesterol level of 274 and tryglsride 330 . Can I take ghee?
In summer the problem of pimples on my face is increase and skin become oily. Can you please help me?
I have hairs fall and dandruff problem from 2 mouths. What can I do for remove this problem. Please suggest me urgent.
Hi, I am yasmeen, I was suffering from sines and throat infection, I feel very irritation with that problem. I unable to take breath properly and I can not eat and drink with this problem, I feel something hidden in my throat and pain. Please give remedy from rectify the my problem, I feel very irritating.
Sore throat problems recurs every few months and lozenges and few tablets solves the issue but I need complete Sol, problems occurs when ibdribk cold water etc.
My daughter is 4.5 years old, diagnosed with dengue. Doctor prescribed 5 ml of calpol. At 12: 00 am I gave 2.5 ml of calpol can I repeat the rest 2.5 ml of calpol at 1: 00 am?
I am suffering from dry cough and also feeling like vomiting what would b the correct medicine for this kindly help.
I have spots. Scars and pigmentation over my face.. I took medicines and even had laser therapy for pimples. But nothing worked.
Many of my friends ask me for sexual relationship I am 21 year old is it safe to keep the relation with multiple partner using condom.
Hi team, i'm from bangalore im 23 years old from 2 years onwards im suffering from dandruff I used all methods to reduce it but after a week it again comes back to me. I used lemon, loreal shampoo, curd, coocount oil and at last camphor also but all are fail. Its not dandruff I think its like skin from my head falling down its not little bit if I shake my head I get a bunch of those on the floor so please kindly suggest me to get rid of this problem. Tell me the steps to reduce dandruff problem.
I have pimples all over my face. I'm taking serious measures, yet. Not getting a cure to this problem. Please help!
After delivery I put copper T for prevention, wen I have intercourse ll i'm get pain are my partner get pain and we both l'll get feel.
Sir. I have too much stage fear. So I do not speak witg my classmates because of my fear. And if I will speak then also I wll speaj something wrong or like a mad because of fear. And I like to being alone without speaking with someone. Why that so?
I had pimples on my face and acne too, finally I came to know that these occur due to some vitamins deficiency of zinc, vitamins-a, c and silicea. Can anyone help me how to get these vitamins through tablets, give their names.
I am 31 years old ,I have cholesterol, fatty liver, uric acid level high ,varicose vein so can you suggest some good advice.
Early childhood is a time when the brain develops rapidly and nutrition is an important part of healthy brain development. It is important for children to eat a variety of foods that can provide them with the proper intake of carbohydrate, protein, good fats, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. There is a very strong mind-gut connection; therefore focusing on the food you choose to complete the nutritional needs of your child can make a great difference in their brain function.
Certain foods are better for our brains than others, these brain foods may help boost a child's brain growth and even improve the memory and cognitive development.
During infancy, the amino acids and fatty acids in breast milk are ideal for optimal brain development. The brain continues to grow throughout early childhood and children who do no consume a balanced diet are at risk of developing mental retardation and behavioral problem.
10 brain foods to feed the mind and body properly:
1. Whole grains: Brain needs a consistent supply of glucose, thus foods those are high in refined sugars and carbohydrates leads to rapid fluctuation in blood glucose levels and the brain doesn't get the steady fuel supply and energy for proper functioning, therefore to nourish the most active part of body include whole-grain breads, oatmeal, roasted grains in the diet of children for regular release of glucose in body. Oats are also rich in vitamin-B, Vitamin-E, potassium and zinc.
2. Eggs: The protein and nutrients in eggs help kids concentrate because the egg yolks are packed with choline which boosts memory. Eggs are also rich in protein, which provides energy to help the brain stay alert longer.
3. Fish: Fish is a good source of vitamin D and omega-3s, which protect the brain from declining mental skills and memory loss. Salmon, tuna, and sardines are all rich in Omega-3s. The more Omega-3s we can get to the brain, the better it will function and the better kids will be able to focus.
4. Seeds: Packed with protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Seeds may boost mood and keep your nervous system in check. For example sunflower seed butter as they are rich in folate, vitamin E and selenium and are safe for nut-free zones.try to include seeds directly to the meals.
5. Iron is important for brain development: Preschoolers and toddlers typically eat less iron-rich foods than they did in infancy. In addition, the iron that children get is usually non-Heme iron (from plant sources,) which has lower availability than heme iron (from animal source).sources beef, nuts and dark leafy vegetable (spinach) and tofu.
6. Milk and Yoghurt: Milk and yoghurt contains healthy fats and proteins those are important for brain health. The majority of the brain is made up of fat, so it is no wonder healthy fat is important to feed the developing brain. Protein is important as it can help brain cells send and receive information effectively. Yoghurt also contains good bacteria that will help boost your child's immune system as well as aid digestion, children need higher dose of vitamin D, which is present in dairy and its products.
7. Organic Foods and leafy vegetables: These organic foods are free from pesticides and insecticides and preservatives and do not cause neurodevelopment problems in children, which will impair proper brain functioning. Green leafy vegetables are loaded with vitamin A and K; these keep inflammation at bay .e.g. Spinach, kale, lettuce.
8. Walnuts: The high level of antioxidants, vitamin and minerals in walnuts improves the cognitive health of kids and improve their mental alertness also.
9. Colorful veggies: Vegetables with a rich, deep color such as tomatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, carrots, and spinach are the best sources of antioxidants that support brain health and keep brain cells strong. These foods can be given from weaning age.
10. Berries: The color of the food tells the nutritional value of it. All the berries like strawberry, cherries, blueberries and blackberries have intense color are especially rich in vitamin C and high levels of antioxidants. Blueberries have high levels of Gallic acid, which boost memory by preventing degeneration of brain cells.
So, go ahead and try to include different food group to your Child's plate for a better performance.