Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am of 19 years. I have pimple problem. How can I cure it. Also my skin is oily, want to cure it too.
I am 17 years old male and having oily skin with little dark circles. I want to erase it before it goes darker. Please suggest me some remedy.
I am planning to have anal sex using condom (Ass fucking) with my girl, is it safe? Will her Ass grow big or lose shape? Will she have any internal problems? Could you please share your thoughts.
I am 27 years female (unmarried) suffering from black spots on my face. I dont understand whether it is pigmentation or sun burn or what but it is increasing its area every summer and now it has covered my nose and cheek. Please suggest me what should I do to get rid of it. I am really worried.
Hi Am 14 years old. I have dark knees, elbows, neck, underarms. I feel very embarrassed while wearing short and sleeveless clothes. What should I do?
I am very dark in colour. I want to be fair without any treatment. Is there any remedy to be fair at home only?
How remove tan on face I have tired some creams but it was useless please help me regarding this query.
Sir I am now 44 and I am suffering an Infection from past 10 to 15 years but not correct diagnose yet, Once One Dr. Diagnose and treat correct but not given medicine in writing. Symptoms like 1- Pet kharab, 2- Cough, 3- Urine smell and abnor, 4- thirst absent, 5- penile discharge 6- body feel heat, 7- Mussels weak Sir I think only one diagnose is not done that is Prostatitis , Please guide me and treat me. (only allopathy)
I am 20 years old male. From last two months have rashes on my hands. I visited many doctors, but there is no change. What should I do?
My skin color is becoming black when I am going outside from home please tell me what to do for my skin color.
I feel like a very lazy so wat should I do fr tgt wana 2 bcom very attractive and very freshness on. My face I wnt to do laziness very far.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.