Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
I got pimples and spots on my face, chest &back. One of the doctor suggest me to take berberis aquifolium. How to use that. How many drops should I mix in water per time.
From last one mnth I have observed that my face skin is getting dark day by day. Now it seems like black. Please help how can I improve my face color also which facewash should I use.
I've been prescribed to use ezanic (10%) gel. Dono need to wash it off after applying it for 20 mins? Please let me know the process of application.
I have black spots as well as pimples in my face. My skin colour becomes dark since sometime. What are the medicines to get fairer look with removal of black spots.
Sir I am suffering from fungal infection around my private part. I have consulted with doctor also he gave me the the medicine named itraconazole 15 doses of 200mg with levo citrazin. And a anti fungal tube. I used the same treatment. It get clear for sometime and but again it is occurring. Please tell me what med I should prefer to permanently remove it.
My mom had breast cancer doctor ask us that chemo without port may damage the veins but I research internet and I found that it is patients choice to have port or not, even port could cause infections. Sir Please If you can give us some advice.
I was very fair enough in my past but now a days I m becoming black so how can I again get the fair skin?
My face is have a dark spot from the last 2-3 yrs. I am using many such creams but not cure. I didn't consume alcohol and don't have stomach problem. But I drink a lots of water. So, how I can return my face as before without black spot.
I am 21 years old having dandruff how to get rid of it and mu face r getting pimples and too much of darkness.
I am 25yr old and having dark circles under eye and around mouth from more than 12 years. How to get cure from this?
Hi, I am having some kind of etching in my foot for the past 2 weeks and the etching place skins became hard and black.
I am 29 years old male, I have excess hair and hyper pigmentation on my face, please kindly suggest what type of treatment better my problem.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils. It is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. It is known to aggravate during damp monsoon months and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is very commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterise this skin ailment.
Let us look at the ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Anti Allergy Medication: One of the first and foremost methods of treatment includes the prescription of medication. Medicines like anti allergy drugs and anti-histamine drugs are known to be useful, especially in the early stages of the ailment which starts as an allergic reaction. Cetrizine is one of the most favoured anti histamine drugs in this case. Other medication like Diphenhydramine, Fexofedaine and Loratidine can also be prescribed to soothe the pus filled boils and painful symptoms as well as itching sensation.
- Creams and Lotions: The dermatologist can also prescribe cortisone creams as well as ointments that can be procured over the counter. Also, hydrocortisone and similar low potency steroids can be used for this condition.
- Immunosuppressants: These are also prescribed to ensure that the flare up and spread of the condition does not happen. This can also prevent the risk of cancer, kidney disease and high blood pressure by numbing the immune system when it comes to reactions toward certain prescription drugs.
- Phototherapy: This kind of therapy is used for severe cases. In this method, ultraviolet lights are trained on the site of the flare up so that the immune system's responses that lead to Eczema may be contained and prevented. This treatment requires a few sessions for the Eczema to clear up completely and also, in order to ensure that bacterial infections do not strike in its aftermath due to the accumulation of debris or bacteria.
- Alternative Ways: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
There are various ways to deal with Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.