Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangeetha M D
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeetha M DYour feedback matters!
I've been suffering from acne since 8 years now. The acne has reduced but the red acne scars are not healing very well. I also have rosacea.
Diagnostic Tests Females
We provide testing for fertility by all modalities ranging from reproductive hormones to diagnostic ultrasound to ascertain the cause. It is advisable that we make you undergo these tests before your final treatment/ plan of management is started.
- Blood tests: These include a whole array of blood investigation ranging from CBC , Urine routine microscopy, RBS, TSH, PROLACTIN, VDRL, HIV, HBSAG, HCV, AMH. And any other test depending on the history of the couple.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: A complete ultrasound of the uterus and adnexa is done to diagnose any anatomical disorder.
- Specific tests: In cases of recurrent implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss or if required other tests are also advised.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy: For many, this test is an important part of a fertility evaluation. Laparoscopy takes place under general anaesthesia with small incisions made at or just below the navel and the pubic hairline. A laparoscope (a small-diameter telescope) is passed through the incision, which enables one to view the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and pelvic cavity for abnormalities. We can check that the tubes are open (tubal patency) by injecting dye through the uterus and observing it spill or not through the ends of the fallopian tubes.
- Hysteroscopy: uses another small-diameter telescope called a hysteroscope. This enables to assess the uterine cavity for abnormalities such as polyps, adhesions or fibroids.
I had a treatment of pimples it's almost gone but when I get new pimple arising on my face it gets turn into a black spot which take a long time to disappear to wht to do for removal of tht black spot.
Anands skin is very sensitive, and his having problems related to the pimples, his face is too oily, what to do to resolve this issue.
My knee has undergone surgery on 16 june 16 following which Physiotherapy exercise is been followed. There is stiffness Continuously exercising leg is been bent upto 90 degrees flexion and there is problem of 10-15 degree extension. Is it that my knee is locked up or it will go by exercising?
Bach flower therapy is a mixture of brandy and water. The water contains extreme dilutions of flower material. The dew found on the Bach flower petals contains natural healing properties of that plant. This therapy characterizes a specific quality or specific energy wavelength. Each of these plant-based soul qualities is tuned into a quality of a person a specific behavior pattern in the human nature. These are not symptoms of illness. The human body and mind contains each of the 38 soul characteristics of the Bach flowers.
Different parts of the Bach flower system separate it from other therapies. The Bach flower therapy is amongst the most subtle techniques for healing, much like traditional homeopathy. In this, they do not act at the level of the physical body; they act at the levels that directly impact the human energy system. There are various benefits of using Bach flower therapy over numerous other therapies. These are:
- The technique of creation is very simple. Bach's very natural and simple preparation methods are different from all other methods in which medications are prepared. The sun and boiling techniques used help in the release of the healing energy of the flowers from their original form. This allows the energy to connect with the substance of water that is the carrier medium.
- It is easy to consume. Treatment with Bach flower therapy is very simple. Once a cure is chosen, it might be taken in more than one way. The standard strategy for taking the cure is orally, either in a beverage or from the stock container. It is likewise possible to get the recovery advantages of the cures from a shower, pack or cream as with rescue remedy.
- It is appropriate for self-healing. Their harmless impact makes Bach flower therapy a danger-free remedy to use as a form of self-healing. The soul quality states are definitely not symptoms of illness in this case.
- It does not has any side effects. Bach flower essences are very subtle, non-material driving forces. They convey and communicate information through particularly high vibrations that tend to stimulate our passionate, emotional and mental self-healing strengths.
- It is compatible with every single other type of treatment. The Bach flower treatment will act agreeably with whatever other type of treatment you may be following, especially allopathic or homeopathic treatments. This is because this therapy does not have any side effects, which may interfere with other forms of treatment.
- It will in maintaining a strategic distance from physical illness. Bach flower treatments do not treat at the level of curing the physical body. Instead they treat at the more unobtrusive and subtle etheric levels that directly impact the human immune system and energy framework.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!