Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SangeethaYour feedback matters!
My gf is virgin and we are planning to have sex tomorrow .so if I will have sex with her 1to 2 times within 2 hours randomly will there be any problem for her any pain in vagina or pain while walking .anything?
Hello Madam, I am 27 years. I have pregnancy of 6 weeks and also I have 14.6 mm fibroid in my fundal wall. Is it safe for my pregnancy or what should care I take or please let me know so that I will come personally to meet you. I am very scared about my baby.
Sir jb phli bar sex krne se pr mane Unwanted 72 de di or jb second time sex kiya or 72 nhi di to blooding kyun hui or jise se sex kiya uski already period time jaldi aajane ki problem h to kya isme wo pregnant hone k koi chance h or wo blooding kyun hui uska answer do.
I want to know about my period it xant be on time at now 2 month complete but have not. I checked 2 time for pregnancy but it negative why it happen with me please help. Thanks.
Pls tell me is there any problem or pregnancy chances if I am doing sex with my wife during bleeding time or periods days.
Hi I am 5 week 5 days pregnant lady .I feel dark brown blood clot and consult the Dr. and she prescribe one injection and duphaston 10 mg and say meet me after one days but after taking pill I got heaving bleeding and pain too .its sign of miscarriages? I am very upset.
She is not at all interested in sex but very rarely very vigorously participate in sex why so, if there is any medicines or methods to improve her sexuality kindly advice me.
Jb mai excited hoti hu to vagina k pas thora upr pain feel hota h aur ye 5-8 min tk rhta h fir thik ho jata hai. Mai kv sex ki nhi hu aur n Hi phle kv iske liye excited hui hu bt idhr kuchh din se jb jb excited hoti hu vagina k thora upr aur bellu k niche thora pain feel krta hu 5-10 min k liye. Kya ye koi problem hai ya natural hota h agr problem h to iska solution btayiye please.
My wife is pregnant but she has a baby 13 months We don't want now baby she use contrapil kit Now It's good or not.
I am 32 year old, Having pain starting lower abdomen till rectum region. I had colonoscopy done, which is normal. My sonography shows a fibroid of 2.5 cm in uterus outer side. Dr. says this much huge pain can not be because of Fibroid. I have delayed periods. The pain is periodic in nature. When pain is der, m not able to pass gases, if gases some how gets passed I get some relief in pain. Dr. are unable to diagnose my problem, now they are telling to go for diagnostic laparoscopy, please suggest.
I have been suffering from throat infection and cold from past 3 weeks. I took taximo 200, azax 250 and clavam 625 for 2 days. It got better. Now from past 4 days I have been coughing like crazy. Throat pain, cold, continuous cough at times feel like vomiting, 102.4 fever. I consulted a general physician he gave me the following medicine and asked me to take it twice a day: Bolus -D Solvin Dolo 650 Clavam 625 Ambrolite D syrup I have taken 5 dose of the above medicine. Keeping black pepper in my mouth throughout the day and night, applied warm ghee on my neck, had mulethi pan, had salted warm Water. Nothing is helping. I feel that If this cough is not going to stop them I will die. I am on my first day of periods. My stomach muscles are paining like hell because of coughing. Please suggest a quick remedy.
Hello doctor my problem is that during sex I have an burning sensation around my vagina external skin basically. And I have an painful sex. What is the problem. I used IUD also as contraception it inserted around 3 years ago and on 8 April this year I removed that device. Does it causes infection M worried replied me soon thanks.
I am suffering from irregular periods with every month extension of a few days. Sometimes. There is a burning sensation in my vagina. And also sometimes my color of urine get blackish frm pale.
That delicious grilled chicken in your oven is incomplete without a touch of rosemary in its marination and garnish. Rosemary, one of the most common herbs from the Mediterranean region is famous all over the world for its flavour and taste. It is seen to be complementing every meal that you make. However, there is more to Rosemary than just adding flavour to a dish. It not only adds flavours but also has immense nutritional values. Some of these are explained in details below.
- Strengthens the Immune System: Rosemary has the three-fold health benefits of being an antioxidant, anti – inflammatory agent and anti-carcinogenic. This means that it helps in fighting diseases caused by bacteria and viruses and helps in boosting the immune system. Furthermore, it can be consumed as one of the preventive substances for cancer due to its anti-carcinogenic properties.
- De-stresses an Individual: If you suffer from anxiety disorders or stress disorders, then the aroma of Rosemary itself can act as a stimulator and calm your senses. Rosemary is seen to be a great stress buster. In this age of stress and tension, at times it is necessary to destress yourself and rosemary helps you in doing so. In fact, even in aromatherapy, some of the essential oils have rosemary as an important compound.
- Freshens breath: Rosemary acts as an antibacterial agent. It gives you fresh breath for a long time. All you need to do is soak rosemary stems in warm water and gargle with that water. It would help in destroying all unwanted bacteria inside your mouth and keep you orally fresh for a long time.
- Detoxification of the body: Rosemary has been detected to be diuretic in nature. This would mean that it helps in faster flushing out of toxins and wastes from the body. Furthermore, it has been seen that rosemary helps in the healing of the liver, which is one of the slowest organs to heal.
- Healthy Skin: Rosemary oil has been used as one of the few essential oils used to rejuvenate the skin. But off late, even the leaves are being crushed and made into a paste and used on the skin. This helps in healing any scars or blemishes that the skin might possess. Rosemary is also known for its hydrating properties.
Thus, these are some of the most important benefits of consuming rosemary on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.