Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SangameshwarYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 33 years old married male from 6 months I have lost the stiffness in my Penis it looks small I come out as soon as I start sex I want to increase my libido delay ejaculation harder my Penis. Is the any medicine for it is any doctor available in my city I don't want costly treatment cheap ayurvedic or any pills Zandu vigorex or Dabur shilajit will help or not. Is there any way you increase size and width.
I have used viagra many times just for fun but now I am unable to have sex without using viagra my penis does not erect that much to have sex without using viagra I am totally dependent on it I am felling erectile dysfunction problem please tell me the medicine for this problem.
Hi All, I am suffering from Endometriosis and have to go through severe pelvic pain and also stomachache for more than 15 days in every month. I have gone through laparoscopy in July 2015 and Panchakarm (Basti) as well. Still problem persist. If anyone has guaranteed solution for it, please help.
My son is 11 years old and has habit of watching cartoon network by continuously putting fingers in mouth and moving with talking to self and laughing alone. Otherwise he is very normal and good in studies too. Also while not watching TV also he is talking to self and putting fingers in mouth. What should I do? Thanks in advance.
Hello sir/mam I go to gym and eat 4 white eggs omelette or sprouts at night. I eat it at least 1 hour before I sleep. Is this fine to eat these foods at night.
Diabetes is often referred to as diabetes mellitus by physicians, which is used for describing a group of metabolic-related diseases. Diabetic patients have high blood sugar (blood glucose) in the blood, the cause of which might be either the inadequate production of insulin or because the body is unable to use the insulin properly. Diabetes might also be a result of the combination of both.
There are three types of diabetes:
- Type 1 diabetes which was formerly known as insulin-dependent diabetes or juvenile onset diabetes due to the fact that the symptoms are typically diagnosed in young children and children in their teens. Approximately 10%diabetic patients are Type 1 diabetic where the body is unable to produce insulin.
- Type 2 diabetes was also known as non-insulin-dependent diabetes or adult onset diabetes, as it occurs mostly in adults. Approximately 90%diabetic patients worldwide are Type 2 diabetes, which occurs because the body is unable to produce the required amount of insulin for proper functioning. Overweight and obese people suffering from central obesity or abdominal obesity are more at risk of developing Type 2 diabetes than people who have a healthy body weight, as obesity forces the release of chemicals which may destabilize the cardiovascular and metabolic systems of the body. The risks of developing Type 2 diabetes also increases as one grows older.
- Another type of diabetes is gestational diabetes, which mainly affects pregnant women who have high glucose levels in their blood. The bodies of these women are unable to produce the required amount of insulin to transport all the glucose to their cells leading to the progressive increase of glucose. Studies have revealed that women who have animal fat and cholesterol-rich diet before pregnancy are at more risk of developing this type of diabetes.
Symptoms of diabetes include excessive thirst, dehydration, increased urination and hunger. Symptoms may also include fatigue, skin problems, slow healing wounds, blurred vision and tingling in the feet.
- Patients who are afflicted with Type 1 diabetes will have to take insulin injections for life. Proper blood glucose levels have to be maintained throughout by following a strict diet and regular blood tests need to be carried out.
- Patients with Type 2 diabetes need to keep their weight in check. They are generally treated with tablets, but sometimes insulin injections are recommended. These diabetic patients need to follow a healthy diet strictly, exercise regularly and keep monitoring their blood glucose levels. Another option for obese people to reduce symptoms is Bariatric surgery.
- While gestational diabetes can be controlled with proper diet and regular exercise, there are 10 - 20%of diabetics who will need medications to control blood-glucose. Undiagnosed and untreated gestational diabetes raises the risks of complications during childbirth and may result in a baby who is bigger than he / she should be.
Acute complications of diabetes may include hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia while chronic complications may include diseases of the blood vessels which could damage the eyes, nerves, kidneys and the heart. If you think you have symptoms which suggest diabetes, consulting a doctor at the earliest would be your best option.
Im taking novelon ocp since from last week it causes nausea and mood swing as I heard about other ocp like Saheli which is non hormonal so id like to know cn I change my pills which is best wid less side effects.
Hello sir I have a problem in my heart suddenly my heart beat became faster and nervousness please suggest what to do.
I have a pain on the throat when I press (to the left of midsection). And when I swallow. A small blister in the tip of the tongue. Please suggest some remedy.
I am 68 years of age and discovered towards end of Feb. 2016 that I've started with Hernia on the left side, later confirmed by ultrasound (USG) at Metro Hospital, Faridabad. Prior to this I had lot of indigestion problems which are under control now but I feel ache in the lower abdomen almost every alternate days. Doctor says, whether it be operation or laparoscopic treatment, the expenditure would be about 50.55 thousand Rs. Should I buy a health insurance policy today, the waiting time for operation is min. 2 yrs. A) Is the ache in abdomen a feature associated with Hernia. B) How long I can safely go without an operation. C) What are the chances for and secondary diseases due to Hernia D) Would an operation at a Govt. Hospital work -out cheaper and more economical E) Will an abdomen belt or langot be helpful.
Hello sir I have sex regularly but from 1 month I having pain in my penis and it getting hard to intercourse and it swelling very badly big swelling. please suggest and also become radish.
My penis has lost the sensation and has became rough due to masturbation. Can it become normal. If yes then how can I make it soft like before?
Migraine is a severe form of headache wherein, the excruciating pain is accompanied by an extreme sensitivity to sound and light; you also experience nausea. The headaches usually affect either side of the head and are throbbing in nature. Hot flashes, numbness of limbs and blind spots in the eye; these are often considered as warnings. In certain cases, migraines can cause blackouts that can range from a few seconds to a few minutes.
Migraine occurs in four stages:
- Pro-drome (symptom indicative of an onset of an illness)
- Aura (visual auras including blurred vision)
- Post-drome (the residual effects of migraine characterized by fatigue and lethargy)
But the occurrence of these stages varies across individuals. The causes of migraines aren’t specifically understood. It may be due to the interaction of the brain stem with the trigeminal nerve, which is an important pain pathway of the brain. Imbalances in hormonal levels or in the levels of neurotransmitters such as serotonin may also prove to be a causal factor.
Migraine may be triggered due to stress, physical exertion, and excess intake of alcohol or food additives such as MSG (Monosodium Glutamate). Changes in the environment and sleeping patterns may also be probable culprits.
Migraine can be easily distinguished from regular headaches, given the fact that migraines last longer and are rather severe in nature with pain felt in one part of the head. Most people experience the ‘Aura’stage where they have visual flashes right before headache. Nausea, eye pain or sensitivity to light and sound are other factors helpful in distinguishing migraine from other headaches.
Symptoms can occur a while before headache, immediately before headache, during headache and after headache. Although not all migraines are the same.
Typical symptoms include:
- Moderate to severe pain, usually confined to one side of the head during an attack, but can occur on either side of the head
- The pain is usually a severe, throbbing, pulsing pain
- Increasing pain during physical activity
- Inability to perform regular activities due to pain
- Feeling sick and physically being sick
- Increased sensitivity to light and sound, relieved by lying quietly in a darkened room
- Some people experience other symptoms such as sweating, temperature changes, tummy ache and diarrhea.
Complications in migraine may include:
- Chronic migraine which last up to 15 days or more
- Status Migrainosus where the attacks last for over 3 days
- Migrainous infarction where the aura lasts longer than it should, cutting blood supply to the brain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.