Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanga Mithra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanga MithraYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/mam, my frnd is 26 year old and he did unprotected sex with a women (may be prostitute). He did this mistake first time in their life. He did sex for 20 seconds to 30 seconds and ejaculate. And there is no injury on penis and no blood comes from vagina. But he is depressed now, what if that girl is HIV+? He don't know. So what is the probability of getting SDT like HIV? After how many days he will take test? please give suggestion what to do? When he will go for test. He did sex on 2 may 2016. He is totally depressed.
I just want to know how much Rh factor is important for child birth. Can a husband having B positive blood group and wife having A negative blood group. Kindly tell me what complications can arise during Pregnancy and child and wife face any problem kindly Solve Respected Doctors.
With nose job or rhinoplasty turning out to be an increasingly popular surgical procedure these days in India, potential patients are presented to a great deal of data, some real, some skeptical, and some downright false.
Here are 5 of the top myths busted.
1. The surgery is a fairly simple procedure
Nose job is one of the most complex and challenging operations in plastic surgery. Not only must the nose be in symmetry with the face, but also every segment of the nose must be directly proportionate with all of the others.
2. Your nose can resemble any superstar's nose of your picking
A prospective nose job patient ought to have practical desires. Every individual's face and visage is different. John Abraham's nose would not look great on each man, nor is it achievable. Similarly, Kareena Kapoor’s nose would not suit every woman, however becoming it is on her. In Rhinoplasty overexpectation and unrealistic expectation is always a cause of dissatisfaction. It is impossible to have a nose like Katrina or Sharukh Khan.
3. The anaesthesia used in the surgery is dangerous
Rhinoplasty is mostly carried out under general anaesthesia, which makes you unconscious during the whole experience. However, the anaesthesia used is completely safe. In fact, for minor procedures, a nose job can even be performed under local anaesthesia. Most patients who have undergone this surgery are healthy, and risks of long-term complications are exceptionally rare.
4. A second surgery is almost always required to get it right
While a revision surgery can be a reality when going through a nose job (as high as 10-15% in a few studies), it ideally should be a one-time operation only. Technically, the newly constructed nose is one that’s designed for life. That aside, because of the complexities of the operation and the variability in each person’s anatomy, skin, and healing, on certain occasions a revision surgery becomes necessary. When it occasionally occurs, usually it’s for something relatively minor such as a small residual bump.
5. A nose job is so expensive that only the very wealthy can afford it
Surprisingly, minor yet high-quality rhinoplasty procedures can start at as low as even INR 20,000 in India, which is not as expensive compared to several other kinds of plastic/cosmetic surgery procedures.
Caution: Avoid silicone implants for a nose job as they not good and have long term complications as extrusion and displacement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I miss my period 10 day and I am still virgin its ist time I miss period and I feel head pain and lower stomach pain when I pick heavy thinks please tell me what is this problem?
Is ashokarisht syrup beneficial in periods related problem. I have very painful periods in first 2days. Moreover since may my periods cycle is coming in 40-50days. Pls advise something in ayurveda. 27/f/unmarried.
I am a 25 years old women. I have a 3 months old baby girls. I have a problem with irregular menstruation. Two times in a month it is seen.
My wife is pregnant and is in her 2nd month. She is suffering from severe loose motions since last 4 months. We consulted many good doctors at our place but still she has not been cured. What shall I do?
Genital sores usually spread through infection that has occurred during sexual contact. These are red and itchy and cause immense pain. There may also be bleeding if rubbed or scratched. This is usually a form of sexually transmitted infection which can be caused due to dermatitis or other allergies. Genital herpes and syphilis as well as bacterial diseases like chancroid can also cause the occurrence of this condition.
Here are a few ways in which this may be treated:
- Medication: The general physician or gynaecologist can prescribe a number of drugs that can help in treating this ailment. To begin with, you may have to ingest oral antibiotics or antiviral medication that can ensure that the bacteria do not get a chance to fester, grow and spread. Corticosteroids can also be prescribed for particularly severe cases. Pain relievers can help in soothing the area and the blisters in the genitals, while anti itching drugs like hydrocortisone can ensure that you do not scratch the area which can also lead to bleeding.
- Surgical Removal: A particularly troublesome bout or sores can be removed with the help of non-invasive and surgical procedures depending on the severity of the situation. You may be required to go under medical observation for a few hours or days after the procedure to ensure that there are no complications or further cases of infection.
- Intermittent Treatment: After the initial treatment where you will most likely go through a week long course of antiviral medication, or three weeks of antibiotic therapy, you may have to go through antiviral therapy every now and then. This is especially recommended if yours is a recurring case. Doctors usually recommend the ingestion of pills for two or three days as soon as you start to experience the painful symptoms and eruptions.
- Suppressive Treatment: Very frequent outbreaks can make the doctors prescribe an antiviral pill a day, which will basically act towards suppressing an attack. This kind of treatment is especially helpful if you have had more than six outbreaks in a span of twelve months. This can bring down the risk of outbreaks by about 80%, as per medical studies. This can also reduce the risk of passing on the infection to a partner. If you are taking this kind of treatment, you should see your doctor at least once or twice a year too.
Taking home remedies like a warm compress or sitting in a warm tub of water with a few drops of antibacterial can also help. But you must see a doctor before treating these sores at home. You can also prevent the same by practicing safe sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.