Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SandraYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from less sleeping. I try very much to sleep but my eyes do not get closed. Please give me some advise.
I am. Married for 4 months now. I am. Unable to penetrate as erection does not last long for me to insert. I have been masturbating a lot since childhood. Does it have anything to do with this? I don't feel. Arouse easily and had to run my pennis to get erection. I started taking honey with milk as a workaround. Please let me know why it is happening Nd what is best treatment naturally. I don't smoke or drink.
I have problem from dust, when I start sneezing it will last long till several days. In every 20-25 sec. I sneeze, please tell me that I could I get rid from it.(any home remedies). Thanks.
I am 25 years old female I have skin rash round on my hand they are pinkish colour 5 round rashes is this something to be worried what can be the reasons? Which tests I should go for. Initially there was only 1 round rash but they are increasing slowly. I feel itching too on the rash.
I am a 23 year old male and my girlfriend is 21 years old. She was in menstruation from 10th July to 16th July, 2016. On 23rd July, 2016, we had unprotected sex. However, only my penis head could enter her vagina in the act that too for half a minute or so only. She is afraid of getting pregnant. She wants to consume an I pill. However, one and half year ago, she had consumed an I pill when we had unprotected sex for the first time. Will it be safe to consume I pill second time now? Can this create any pregnancy complications for her in future? Please advice.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.