Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya LakkireddyYour feedback matters!
I have mild acne and since last 1 month it's frequently occurring mainly on chin area also and even otherwise .I used to take acutret and azifast but that was years back .Can someone suggest what should I take and for how long.
How. To clear pimple burst marks (I.e dark pigment spots) in the face in 2 weeks Please give me an easiest way.
I got allergy due to expired deodorant in underarms last year, it consulted doc and it healed. But again this summer I am feeling the same, please suggest medicine.
I am suffering from hair fall problem. Any one please help me and what company shampoo I should use.
Sir as I told you I have fungal infection I already taken syntron itrasys 200 and itraconazole but the condition after stopping medicine fungal infection repeat again and much painful after eating bhate ki sabzi fungal infection repeat and if any irregular life style.
I'm suffering from Pimples due to body heat since 5 years. I stopped consuming food that are causing heat and maintained a hydrated meal, but there is no change. What should I do now?
I am 23 years old and I am facing extreme extreme hairfall and now my hair has no density at all despite of having or suffering from any kind of ailment. What should I do to grow my hair in density as well as length?
Hello, My wife has got eye stye on the left eye. It started with one where she used to have pain. This was converted into a pimple and no pain in that now. However, she has developed another stye on the left corner of the same eye. It is paining a lot but no pimple yet. Now I have below questions: 1. Does she need to take any medication or it can heal on its on. 2. We heard that once it starts, there will be minimum 6 or 7 stye. Is it true. If yes how to avoid it. 3. Is it contagious. What precautions we need to take as we have two kids. Appreciate your early response. Thanks, ankush Chaudhari.
I am 57 old male want to undergo circumcision 1. Is it advisable at this age. 2. Fore skin is longer and hence NOt able to retrieve fully. 3. Is it very painful operation will be on anesthesia 4. How long bed rest is required. 5. I am NOT diabetic how long will it take to wound to be Ok. 6. Sexual intercourse is possible after that or wiil it affect EJACULATION. Regards, Mohan 9840612908.
I have black pimple in mouth and l use a cream bit did not any profityou please any sageesion and my life.
Dermabrasion is a procedure where the top layer of the skin is removed by using a diamond wheel or a wire brush. The brush or the wire is rotated on the top layer of the skin and injures it. As the injury heals, new skin is formed. The procedure is used to clear scars from acne and other lines in the face.
The factors to be considered are the coarseness of the brush or the wire, the duration and the pressure applied.
There are certain things to keep in mind before undergoing the procedure:
- Too much sun exposure can damage the skin on the face. So take necessary precautions both before and after the surgery.
- Few days prior to the surgery, it is advised to stop using harsh exfoliating products on the skin. If all the unwanted cells are removed before the procedure then the healthy cells will be removed during the procedure.
- It can result in bleeding and scarring.
- Moisture is removed from the skin during the procedure so it is advised to moisturize the face on a regular basis.
- This procedure increases blood flow to the skin so the skin remains healthy. It also increases the skin's elasticity.
- This procedure also helps people who have large pores on their skin.
- It can help in getting rid of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- The procedure helps in penetration of the various cosmetic products so the cosmetic effects are more prominent.
- The procedure tends to give better results in younger people than older people.
- The procedure lasts for about 30 minutes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.