Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Audiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have 60% hearing loss, due to Auditory Nerve weakness, please let me know if it can be cured or if the rate of weakness could be slow down. I am taking Ginkgo biloba tablets, and my ENT Doc said this hearing loss can not be cured, Never.
I am experiencing some buzzing and (or) ringing sound in my ear. Earlier I was diagnosed with serious otitis media and now this situation persists. Am I suffering from tinnitus or it will fade with time?
I am 23 year old guy. I have infection in my left ear since last 10 years. Due to that I can not hear properly. I have also taken homeopathic medicines forapprox 3.5 years. I helps in my hearing but still can not listen properly. What should I do?
My balendra and my age 25 and I am loss my hear day by day please give me strong solution, how can stop my hear fall plz.
My son is 2.5 years old, still he is unable to speak. He can understand what we are saying, sometimes he is not at all listening to us. He is speaking something in his own language always when he is playing. Please help me.
When I am small I am Able to hear properly. Due to mumps I started to loose my hearing. Post that I had few hearing tests and confirmed that I lost hearing of 80% of my right ear. Could you please let me know the possible solution to into normal state. Email: g. Paralokesh32@gmail. Com.
Dear doctor I am suffering with meniear's disease. What is the most useful medicine for this disease. And which department is mostly treat this disease.
Dear sir, If I will do operation of my ear then how much expenses will be as am belongs from poor family that's why asking. If I will not do surgery then what kind of impact will be to my ear in future. Poss / air coming from my ear from long time. Now I can hear near about 90 % only losses 10 %
He is having ear deaf. He cannot hear any thing by longer. And also he cannot see. He has long sight. He had been used power glasses but no use of that so please consult me. Wait for your results. Please replay me soon for my son.
Ageing is not the only factor that brings hearing impairment. The causes are many. Certain medications, continuous exposure to loud noise, genetic involvement, injury and some medical conditions may cause hearing loss.
But if you think that you are facing hearing issues, then these symptoms should raise an alarm for you to see an ENT specialist:
- You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
- Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
- You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
- You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
- Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.