Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep SabuYour feedback matters!
Mujhe bahut din se saas fulti hai davai lene par thik ho jata par phir kuchh din ke bad ho jata hai mai ese hamesa ke liye thik karna chahta hu Please help me.
My baby has bulgam cough, how to come out that bulgam. She is one year 10 month old. doctor said that nubalize every 4 hour.
If there is one disease which most people would definitely be affected by, it has to be the common cough and cold. It is not without reason that it is called “common cold.” When we look back though, common cold and cough was not so common. It is evident that it has become common due to the lifestyle and environmental changes and can be managed again by looking at how it used to be managed earlier.
Ayurveda believes that health is determined by the balance between the tridoshas in the body, namely vata, pitta, and kapha. Common cough and cold are caused by an imbalance between all 3 components. The type of cough, phlegm, congestion, etc., will vary depending on which dosha is predominant. People who repeatedly have attacks of common cold would be delighted to know there are remedies which are commonly available and can keep these attacks at bay. Read on to know more.
- Garlgling with salted lukewarm water soothes the throat and helps in relieving cough.
- Taking a combination of honey, lemon, and lukewarm water 3 times a day is very effective in preventing common cold.
- Drinking warm liquids like herbal teas and clear vegetable soups with garlic added soothes the throat and also provides antioxidant benefits against cold and cough.
- Boil some handful of tulsi leaves in a litre of water, strain and drink it through the day to get rid of cough and cold.
- Eating onion dipped in honey also can prevent chronic cough and cold.
- Boiling tulsi seeds and ginger in water and drinking this after straining also helps the throat.
- Drinking juice of betel leaves is another natural remedy.
- Add some salt to mustard oil and rub it on the nose and throat to get immediate relief.
- Similarly, a mixture of curd, sugar, and black pepper powder provides relief from cough and congestion.
- A mixture of cinnamon, honey, and pepper also helps people with cough and cold.
- Add a small quantity of asafetida (hing) to a glass of warm water and feel the relief in the lungs and throat.
- Boil water with jaggery and coriander seeds, strain and drink twice a day.
- A mixture of ginger and milk can be used in concentrated form to be instilled in the nose.
- A mixture of fennel seeds and clove powder mixed with honey provides great relief.
- Inhale the vapour of ladies finger from water in which it was boiled. This relieves throat infections and dry cough.
In addition, Ayurveda has specific yogasanas like jal neti, sutra neti, kapalbhati and setubandha, which are aimed at clearing out nasal and airway passages. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
When to go for ct pulmonary angiography? My Echo ecg are normal? What does pulmonary angiography looks for? Can it detect. Lesion and cancer of lungs?
I am suffering from lots of cold and cough since 2 weeks. I usually do not prefer antibiotics due to side effects. What other medication I can take for this problem.
My 10 year-old son has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
Good Evening, I am Dr Tarun Jhamb, and I have experience of 15 years of clinical experience in my MD medicine. Today, we'll discuss the winter issues, everybody knows winter is a good time and everybody likes to have the warm clothes and it’s a chilled environment is good for the hot snacks also, but we have to take care of your health issues also. As we know winter we are more prone to our respiratory issues, cold, flu as well as our chest breathing trouble for asthma as well as gastritis. So we have to take care of all the consideration just to make the life comfortable and having less of the illness during this winter season. We will discuss one of the things diet precautions just avoiding the cold and child food those who are very prone to sensitive from the allergic point of view as well as the gastritis point of view. And as we know we are prone for dryness of our skin also during the winter season, so the different kind of lotions or moisturisers available to make the skin moisturized and Vitamin C in many forms are available, which is good for the skin as well as for the antioxidant effects. We can take a lot of citrus fruits also and medication for the vitamin C is also available and next way to take care in the winter the hand precaution because we are prone for viral inflammation or infection using the pen of each other, using the computer or what are the articles in the offices. Then we have to make adequate sleep also and just keep you motivated for our mind during the winter season will help to make out of all this the infection and inflammation during the winter season. Thank You for the kind help and thanks for the Lybrate for the services. If you need my help on medical services just been contact with the Lybrate services I will be most thankful to serve you.