Lybrate.com has top trusted Pulmonologists from across India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep PargiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. My age is 20 years male. I am suffering from runny nose and allergic rhinitis from childhood. I find it very difficult to breath during night. I am really fed up with this problem because it happens very frequently. I have consulted with many ent doctor but they tell me it is incurable we can only take preventive measures. What is the treatment to this problem. What should I do please help.
Hi Doctor, I am suffering from bronchitis infection and this infection is genetic and with each change of season I get asthma attack. I want to get rid of asthma permanently, please advise! Thanks in advance.
I am badly suffering from dry cough every year in this season of starting cold to ending cold. On day time I am ok but in night I can't sleep just because of continuous dry cough, please help me and suggest permanently solution. It damage my entire body.
My wife is put under TB medication (tuberculin 4). She is getting nausea, skin eruptions for last 5-7 days. She is taking medicines since 17th August. First 5 days were without much trouble. Her doctor has advised to stop medicine temporarily. Is is okay to stop TB medication in between? Also, how to cope up with side effects? Please advise.
I am suffering from COPD and am on steroids and other related medicines for the last 25 years. My oxygen level is 96 and peak flow is 250 I tried ayurveda and unani and I had an attack both the times. Because of steroids and brocodialator I have osteoporosis and tremor of hand and head. I have problem in walking -i get tired and breathless please advise.
I have tonsillitis problem from child hood thats why at the age of 24 but still I have allergic problem in my neck and I have fed up of taking antibiotics so can you suggest me any ayurvedic or homeopathy medicine for my throat infection. I have allergies of dust soar cold.
I'm suffering from dry cough since 2-4 years which treatment should I now eligible I also have eye red.
I am 35 years old man I am suffering from diabetes and uric acid I have asthma from last 25 years these days I am suffering from gout and sugar what I have not to eat?
I have Broncheitis problem. I am a male and 74 yrs other wise all right. wish to have remedial demedial measures.
The best medicine with least side effect for my coronary artry narrowing right 60 to50%.My bp is 115/75.What fruit should i take.Test done 21 2 2015.Ct coronary angiogm.Chest disomfort during fast walking.Parpxysmal sounds for some seconds are heard. At top of left chest on bending or exertiion .It is rearly. What i should eat an do not eat.Your sympathic consideration and advice is expected.
I always have cough im my thyroid it make me difficult to talk. And make my voice hoarse. How to solve this problem.
My daughter is 3 Yrs 3 Months old, from past 2 week she is suffering from cold a doctor has prescribed monocef which doesn't help her. I have given her chest on cold and also amoxyccilin syrup but it doesn't improved her condition. She has running nose and cough also. For cough kufril syrup had used. Nothing has improved her condition still she has running nose cough and above all she is having chest congestion when ever she is breathing n sleeping sound is coming from her chest. She couldn't talk also properly she is getting cough n lots of sticky fluid got struck in her mouth. Can I use nebulizer with asthalin respules. Which respules syrup or tablets to b used for my daughter? I would be thankful for your kind prescription. Thank you.
Asthma, the long term inflammatory disease, affects the airways of lungs. A number of symptoms, including obstruction of air flow into the lungs, which can cause breathlessness, coughing, wheezing, allergic reactions and swelling of the tubes, points to it. The causes include genes as well as pollution in the environment which is resulting in an increasing number of cases. The diagnosis is usually done with a spirometry and the treatment is a long term process.
Women who suffer from asthma have to be especially vigilant during pregnancy as it can lead to a number of complications including less air passage to the foetus. This can result in a slow rate of development and certain anomalies in extreme cases. So how can a pregnant lady manage asthma? Here are a few tips:
- Involve Pulmologist: To begin with, the obstetrician and the pulmonologist must both be well aware of the situation. The pulmonologist must be given detailed information with regards to allergies as well as past treatment and medical history so that the is done systematically to prevent an attack and any complications to the foetus.
- Lung Function: During pregnancy, the doctor must monitor lung function carefully with monthly check ups to ensure that the right amount of oxygen is reaching the foetus. This is done because the severity of asthma changes in most women during pregnancy. A spriometry or peak flow metre can be used to measure the lung function. Also, the foetal movements must be monitored on a monthly basis, or rather, once every 28 days, to be more specific.
- Influenza: Flu is a common outcome of asthma, especially when it becomes severe during pregnancy. The onset of flu or influenza must be prevented at all costs with the help of a flu vaccine that will be effective at least for a season at a time. It is a pregnancy safe injection.
- Triggers: There are many things that may trigger an asthmatic attack or an allergic reaction that can lead to the same. Ensure that you do not suffer from these triggers by avoiding dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and varied other substances that can lead to choking and wheezing.
- Medication: One must ask the doctor about pregnancy safe inhaled corticosteroids that one can take during pregnancy if and when the need arises. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.