Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 20 year old engg student . Some times I feel so hungry and start shaking hands and feels very weak. And after talking meal its started again after 1 hour . Its happens continue for 2-3 days . My GTT report is . Fasting - 83 After 1 hr - 112 After 2 hr - 105 When check my bp its normal Plzz solution for me . Its happening from around 1 year . My weight is 74 kg Height is 5'9"
Hi sir/mam I want to know that is their any proper treatment of migran problem. My mother has migran problem.
I am feeling numbness and pain my left toe on edge of toe from little finger to heel,& same in my left palm, please suggest what should I do ?
My mother is having leg problem & unable to walk properly As informed by doc the MRI report is done Can someone suggest how this issue can be permanently cured She feels one vein part of the leg has become inactive Could there be a possibility of paralysis?
A wound is a disruption of the normal structure and function of the skin.
Antibiotic therapy is not indicated in all wounds and is reserved only for infected wounds.
It is important to keep blood sugar under control while managing a wound.
All wounds, which are contaminated or have foreign bodies, need debridement.
Irrigation of the wound reduces bacterial load and also removes loose material.
Wound irrigation can be done with warm saline.
Principles of wound management are: scrub, clean and dress.
Scrubbing means that dressing should be done with clean hands, which requires proper scrubbing of the hands.
Would cleaning means that the wound should first be cleaned.
After cleaning, the wound requires a proper dressing.
Some wounds may require suturing, especially if the wound is of less than six hours duration.
In an accident if a finger is cut or a tooth is removed, one should preserve the finger or the tooth and take it to the nearest hospital along with the patient for reimplantation.
The best way to carry the amputated finger or uprooted tooth is to put them in a plastic bag and put that bag in a box containing ice.
Skin burns should be treated firstly by putting the area under the running water till the burning disappears.
In a patient with burns, the blister that forms should not be punctured.
Presence of pain is also a good sign and indicates that the burns are superficial.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine. These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees. Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.