Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am a 55 year old daibetic female, I want to lose weight in a month, present weight is 69 kg. Please advice.
I am Male 22 years old, I hardly get morning erection, any easy home remedy for hard morning erection?
I have weak eye sight one both are 9/6 but I don't use specs my eyes are always swollen and headache problem also. please guide.
Hi I have continuous sounding in my ears all the day and I have gone through so many doctors and took medicine but of no use ,please solve my problem.
I know that drinking more water is good for health. But when? Immediately After food? Before going to bed? Soon after waking up in the morning?
Dear Doctors, My wife have a pain in her heart. In cold season it increases and then she feels big difficulty in breathing. In summer season she feels better a little. What does she have the real problem? Give a proper advice please.
I'm suffering from chest cold for last one week but it is not continuously when ever I take medicine it should out and after some time it vil start a gain sir please help me what should be I done.
I'm 20 Yr girl. I have problm of acidity. Usually when I took some spicy food it gives a lot of problm for me ask me how to work out over this problm.
I am suffering from varicose vein. 20 years back I had D.V.T. And my leg became larger than normal from calf area. My profession require excessive stairs climbing. I have developed itching recently at ankle area and it has become red for last one year. What are my options.
Hi my name is chandan, Having stamock problem, gastric and all. Used lots of medicine no help l, please help me.
I have acidity problem every second day. Even though my stomach remains empty. I don't eat anything but I still feel heaviness in my stomach. From morning itself the area between where our lungs end. Or where the liver is situated. There is mild pain over there for the whole day and when I eat something in this situation I feel like vomiting though I don't vomit but there is sensation of vomiting.
I have hip disease known as avascular necrosis. Will it harm me after my hip replacement surgery, while I have sex with my partner.in what position shall I have sex with my partner.
When I split sperm veins are feeling pain and body is very tired and legs are painful please advice me.
She had been suffering from wounds since 6 years which are oftenly formed in mouth. How should she stop those wounds. Could you please give her useful suggestions.
Chest pain may be caused by multiple problems within the body and while being a problem in itself, may also be a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Chest pain may be caused by anything from simple chest congestion due to a cold to something far more serious such as the onset of a heart attack. While it is important that life style changes be made to prevent major issues, homeopathy can provide relief for many symptoms till extensive medical steps are taken to correct the problem.
Some causes of chest pain
2. Onset of a heart attack
4. Weakness of the arteries
5. Weakness of the heart muscle
8. Chest congestion or cold
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular
Homeopathic remedies for various kinds of chest pain
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. For this patient’s current symptoms, past medical history and family history are taken into account. There are many homeopathic remedies which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment of chest pain, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. In medical emergencies like myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism, immediate hospitalization is usually required. Some important remedies are given below for the treatment of chest pain:
- Arnica mont. – Chest pain with sore and bruised feeling.
- Ranunculus b. – Good remedy for intercostal rheumatism, sharp stitching pain in the chest along with dyspnoea.
- Kali carb. – Stitching pain in the chest, which gets worse between 2-3 A.M
- Actea racemosa. – Pain worse on the right side.
- Bryonia – Chest pain is of stitching, burning and stabbing in nature, is worse by motion and better by rest and pressure. Thirst for large quantities of water and dryness of mucous membranes often accompanies.
- Rumex c. – Sharp stitching pain through the left lung, often with cough.
- Stannum – Knife like stitches, worse on bending forward and left side.
- Phosphorus – Violent tickling cough, chest pain due to tuberculosis of lungs or pneumonia along with oppression of the chest.
- Aconite – Chest pain due to pneumonia of first stage along with anxiety and restlessness.
- Robinia – Burning pain behind sternum due to hyperacidity.
- Strophanthus – Chest pain is of stitching and twitching in nature and often of cardiac origin. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.