Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
His teeth is starting paining after eating less cold things also what can he do for curing it is there any way to cure it if yes then please tell me I will help him with it.
I have pain in my upper one teeth from 5 days. I don't eat anything from left side teeth because of pain. What should I do please tell me.
I had fixed braces around 10 years back. Once in a while I also used retainer, whenever I felt was required. From last few weeks, due to consuming tobacco, My teeth have came forward and generated gaps within them. Parents are looking for a girl to marry these days, so what best option could be there for the problem. I am male with 29 years of age.
Bleeding from mouth sometimes in every day when I suck, blood comes from teeth side. What should I do?
Can vantage toothpaste (Dr. Reddy's) be used daily for life or is it to be stopped after a fixed duration say a week?
My lower jaw which was paining earlier near the wisdom tooth has now turned black. I mean a part of my jaw has turned black. What does this mean and what should I do.
I had to go for bridges for the front teeth as I met with an accident 12years ago as time passed after this treatment my teeth gradually coming outwards so my question is should I go for braces for lower teeth also they are also a little bit outwards.
I have asthma problem & PCOD problem. My age is 20 .& Now I am suffering from TMD. Can I use flexon Mr. tablets I have another question for you? Can overuse of headphones is one of the problems of TMD?
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!