Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanath KumarYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant from 27 weeks and she complains pain from last night near both side of vagina (or at the end of both legs near vagina) I am very worried about it. Can you please help me out.
Did not get menses in time and stomach pain is having but menses not occur so what will I eat to get periods now.
Can anyone tell me that. Jese ki boys me liquid discharge hoti h ,to ye unki satisfaction ka sign h. vaise hi girls me kya sign h.kya unki bhi liquid discharge hoti h kya ?explain in easy words.
My wife has a extra harmone on her neck. Some doctors suggest us to go for the thyriod test but the result was negative. Doctors said that this is a extra harmone do not worry but from the last week she fells problem while having meal. Please advice.
An IVF treatment has a lot of factors which need to be fulfilled for it to be successful. All these factors culminate together to give a successful IVF treatment. The entire process includes many elaborate steps including countless vaginal ultrasounds, several injections, multiple blood draws and egg retrieval. Only if all these procedures are completed successfully that the IVF is successful. Among these one thing is for sure. These procedures cannot be successful if the right doctor is not undertaking it. If you are still baffled with the role of the doctor and how should you choose him then here it is listed in detail.
Make sure the doctor is experienced
Proper transfer of embryo determines the fate of IVF to a great extent. If the embryo is not transferred successfully the entire procedure may fail. Transferring the embryo involves putting it at the right location and ensuring that the embryo stays there. To achieve this, several progesterone injections are required to be given. These injections stop any form of uterine contractions. Ultrasound imaging is used to make sure that the catheter is placing the embryo at the right place. It is known that a proper guidance on the ultrasound and the manner of using the catheter influences the success of IVF and all this can be done only by an experienced doctor.
Don’t give a single doctor too many chances
If you have attempted for several times, and it has not been successful even after the first few tries, then don’t be afraid to ask your doctor questions regarding the IVF procedure. If the doctor doesn’t seem satisfactory to you don’t hesitate to change the doctor as it is a matter of your life. You can see for 2-3 times or maximum for a number of 4 times, after that you must definitely take a decision and change your doctor.
Take recommendations from friends and relatives
It is true that IVF is not always successful. So why take chances? If you have a friend or a relative who has already gone through the IVF procedure and has had successful IVF, then approach them for a proper guidance relating the doctors. But don’t forget to do some of your own research too. Choosing the right doctor is very crucial and when you have someone advising you on that stance why wastes that chance? Take advice and don’t regret later.
There is nothing to worry too much if you have gone to a doctor you hadn’t heard before. Give them a chance but if you feel it’s not working don’t hesitate and change your doctor at once. IVF has many factors contributing to it and a good doctor is just one of them.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello sir I am 28 years old and I have one baby boy but before 10 days I miss my period and I checked at home but it is negative. So please tell me am I pregnate? Or not what should I do I have more pain in my back.
Can I take Primon-N contains: norethisterone. P. 5 mg. This tablet to postpone my periods. How to take it. How many days before And doses. please help me.
I want to ask you in cesarean delivery what is to exactly done. Means in natural delivery baby born from vaginal tract. Then what exactly done in c. Section.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
* पके केले को मंद आंच में पकाकर नमक,काली मिर्च मिलाकर दमा के रोगी को खिलाने से लाभ होता है।
* जिन स्त्रियों को श्वेत प्रदर की शिकायत हो,उन्हें पका हुआ एक केला पांच ग्राम घी के साथ कुछ दिन सेवन करने से लाभ होता है।
* बार-बार पेशाब लग रही हो तो बार-बार केला खाना चाहिए।
* टायफायड बुखार उतरने के बाद छोटी इलायची के चूर्ण के साथ रोगी को पका केला खिलाना चाहिए। इससे बुखार से आई दुर्बलता दूर हो जाती है।
* पीलिया रोग में रोगी को कम से कम चार पके केले नित्य खाने चाहिए तथा कच्चे केले की सब्जी का सेवन भी करना चाहिए।
* पेट में जलन हो तो पका केला खाएं।
* आधा कप गाय के दही में एक केला तथा छोटी इलायची का चूर्ण मिलाकर दिन में दो-तीन बार चाटने से मुंह के छाले ठीक हो जाते हैं।
*पका केला शहद के साथ प्रातःकाल सेवन करने से हृदय बलवान बनता है,दिल की धड़कन तथा दिल के दर्द में लाभ होता है।
* पके केले के लगातार सेवन से सूखी खांसी,गले की खराश तथा गुर्दों की कमज़ोरी दूर हो जाती है।
* पका केला कृमिनाशक है। इसके सेवन से रक्त की खराबी दूर होकर त्वचा के रोग नष्ट हो जाते हैं।
* दाद,खाज,खुजली में पके केले में नींबू का रस मिलाकर मरहम बनाकर लगाएं।
* जलने पर पके केले का गूदा मरहम की तरह लगाने से जलन शांत होगी तथा फफोले नहीं पड़ेंगे।
* पके केले के गूदे में आटा मिलाकर पानी के साथ गूंथ लें। इसे गरम करके सूजन वाले हिस्से पर बांधने से सूजन दूर हो जाएगी।
* चोट पर केले का छिलका बांधने से आराम मिलता है। घाव पर केले का पानी लगाकर पट्टी बांधने से घाव जल्दी भर जाता है।
* जो बच्चा मिट्टी खाता हो,उसे पांच ग्राम शहद के साथ एक केला प्रतिदिन खिलाएँ। इससे पेट की मिट्टी बाहर आ जाएगी तथा बच्चे की मिट्टी खाने की आदत छूट जाएगी।
* बच्चा कांच की गोली,सिक्का आदि निगल जाए,तो उसे केला खिलाना चाहिए।
* केले को दिन में ही खाना चाहिए क्योंकि गरमी में यह जल्दी पचता है। रात में खाया केला जल्दी हजम नहीं होता।
* खाली पेट केला नहीं खाना चाहिए। खाने के बाद या भोजन के साथ ही इसे खाएं।
* केला खाकर पानी न पिएं बल्कि दूध या छोटी इलायची खाने से केला जल्दी हज़म हो जाएगा
I m newly married. Last night we had intercourse. She was in 5th day of her period. We used protection. Bt after few times she started bleeding. And now she is suffering from severe pain. Can't understand why this happened? please suggest me what to do?
I am 28 years old. I have poltsystic ovary disease and I have irregular periods also due to this my tummy get bigger. Is it effect the pregnancy. What to do
I am 27 years old married lady. I have big breasts and I am uncomfortable with it. Kindly suggest a safe way.
I had sex with my girlfriend last weekend I want to confirm if she is pregnant or not and if she is how can I prevent it.
Hello Doctor, Last month I got my usg and reports says I have urine fibroid of 30×26 mm. My periods are regular but severe pain on 2nd day. Is there any treatment for the same except surgery. Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.
I am 35 year male married for last 4 years. Wife age is 27. All our tests are normal and trying to have baby still no results what should we do now.?
Sir been trying to conceive last month got period on 30th today I see blood only when I pee not one drop on pad so can please tell why is that so.
I am Daksha Punse, I am consulting dietician at 'all about diet'. All about diet is an online platform where we provide online consultancy for healthy weight loss dieting. We have helped thousands of people across globe to achieve their weight loss target and changed the lifestyle of people suffering from PCOS, diabetes, hypertension, thyroid, etc. Today we are going to talk about PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome). Today one in 3 woman suffer from PCOS. It’s a condition in which woman’s levels of sex hormones such as estrogen and progesterone are out of balance and leads to the formation of ovarian cyst these are benign masses on the ovaries. This may cause problems with women’s menstrual cycle, fertility, cardiac function and appearance as well.
PCOS is a genetic hormonal disorder which is related to diabetes, it is something with which you are born with. Symptoms typically start appearing usually after puberty, or in few cases not until you are in 30s or 40s. It is myth that PCOS has no cure but the fact is there are treatments that help in improve your health and fertility. Losing weight is one of the most important things you can do. You may be given chlomiphene citrate that will help your body produce more FSH. If you are insulin resistant you may be given a drug called metformin or gluphage that will improve your insulin sensitivity. Depending on the other symptoms that you may have you may be given medications for acne and excess hair growth too.
The fact is losing as little as 5% of your body weight will help you balance your hormonal levels and ovulate normally and bring back your fertility. Because of the way insulin is processed in many women with PCOS, a diet which is low in glycemic index is the most beneficial way to lose weight. You can do certain modifications in your diet for weight loss. Reduce the calories, stick to 1500 k/cal diet. Reduce intake of simple sugars, add more complex sugars to your diet. Increase fiber. Aim for fruits, vegetables and salads. Increase lean protein. And stop eating fatty foods such as pastries, pastas, cakes, biscuits etc. Other than that don’t stress and exercise regularly.
For more information you can contact us through Lybrate.com. Thank You!