Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SampathYour feedback matters!
Hi i am having Saliva (spit) forming in my mouth on its own self. Could you please give me a suggestion how to stop it?
How to get rid of gums pain, daily at the time of brushing bleeding takes place from my gums? please help me.
Im 19 years old male im having teeth are irregularly arranged and more gaps I have already consulted one clinic they asked me to consult md doctors and they took some scaling and said to pay 35000 for ceramic brackets and I want to know how much do you charge for ceramic brackets.
I have surface stains on my teeth in the lower side. Can you pls suggest me how to get rid of those stains.
Smile designing or smile makeover is the cosmetic process of improving the appearance of one’s smile. Since smile is the most commonly used way to communicate non-verbally, it is of utmost importance to have a winning smile that exudes confidence; this cosmetic procedure helps give you just that. Many people don’t have good smile, they might be too conscious about their teeth or worry about the fine lines on their faces. Smile designing helps one to alter their as per what they desire.
Techniques used by a cosmetic dentist to enhance or correct their patient’s smile:
1. Whitening: This procedure is used for people who have yellow or discolored teeth. The cosmetic dentist makes a chemical mixture containing peroxide and then the concoction is applied on the teeth for the discoloration to fade away. 2 to 3 sittings can give you satisfactory results.
2. Bonding: This procedure is performed on people who want to fix teeth that are broken or chipped. The dentist usually applies an acrylic material on the tooth that can be shaped and contoured to fit perfectly on the chipped tooth.
3. Enamel shaping: The dentist removes very little amount of enamel (tooth’s outer layer) to re-shape the tooth, if excess enamel makes the smile look uneven and odd.
4. Crowns and bridgework: This procedure replaces any missing tooth. Prosthetic tooth or teeth are made to help match your real teeth so that it doesn’t look superficial or out of place.
5. Gum contouring: You might also have uneven gums, which don’t complement your face and teeth. In such a case, gum contouring shapes your gums to help you achieve that perfect smile.
6. Veneers: The frontal portion of the teeth is fixed by applying a thin layer of porcelain like material on it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Mere ek tooth me bahut pain ho raha hai. 3 saal pehele maine us tooth ka root canal karvaya tha aur cap fix kiya tha. Abhi 8 days before suddenly usme pain hone laga. To maine Pune me dentist ko dikhaya. Unhone X-ray nikala lekin kuch nahi nikala aur bataya ki pocket ki vajah se pain ho raha hai aur tablet likh di for 3 days. After completing course again I feel pain in that tooth. What should I do? Please suggest.
I found every food spicy although its normal with other people I also hv eruption of wisdom teeth and pain in tonsils Pls suggest me what to do.
I am Hyper Tension Patient for the past 10 years. Recently, though I am taking normal food, I am feeling burning sensation of entire mouth, because of it unable to take sufficient food. Presently the following medicines I am taking regularly for Hypertension as well as for body strength, - Metlor XR-50 daily one -Calcigard Retard 10 Daily Two ( Morning and evening one Tablet) -Lycogran Vitamin & Mineral Capsule Daily Once -Zecol 40 (Calcium Citrate Malate, Vitamin D and Isoflavone Tablet - Daily once My Age 63 years and I feel that the taste buds on the tongue might have reduced. Kindly suggest me How I can overcome this problem and suggest me medicine for the same.
I am suffering from gum flap infection on my wisdom tooth. Please suggest some medicine to cure this.
I have a bad breadth problem from my childhood, now my confidence is very low, as I am not as able to speak in public, and after eating anything or by just heaving tea it smells very bad, I have tried all types of toothpaste & toothbrush and even mouth fresheners but it's not working for me, pls anyone who can help me.
I have a cavity in the upper last teeth. And also I can see my teeth are becoming weaker. Any suggestions how I can improve the teeth quality. For the cavity, I think I need to go for filling. Please suggest.
Lower jaw left side t6 tooth having cap since ten years. Now it is swollen and dentist said we should do re root canal. Other dentist say the tooth should be extracted. What should I do?
I have ulcers in my mouth since last two days. I am not able to eat anything. What medicine I have to take.
You are in the middle of a hot summer afternoon and decide to have some ice to cool off. Suddenly you hear a crackle and something comes into your mouth that doesn't quite taste like ice. Oops! That's a part of your broken teeth! Although your first instinct is to panic, don't worry as there are a lot of things dentists can do these days to fix chipped teeth.
A tooth may chip off for some other reasons too. Decay being one of the main culprits, it erodes the top enamel leaving the tooth exposed to decay. Taking an unsightly fall or getting your teeth broken in a fight are some of the other reasons why your teeth may break o partially chip off. Here are some things you can do:
- Take care of you chipped tooth: The first thing to do when you realize that you have a chipped tooth is to see a dentist. If you are unfortunately suffering from this problem on a weekend when a dentist near you isn't accessible, keep the jagged edge of the broken tooth covered with a sugarless chewing gum or paraffin. If you get hungry, opt for a liquid diet or soft solids that don't require chewing.
- Treatment: Filling or bonding that is if you've chipped a visible tooth in your frontline, your dentist will use a tooth coloured composite resin for a 'bonding' procedure. If it is one of your inside teeth, your dentist may try a simple 'filling' to fix things up. Bonding is pretty much 'gluing' bits of your artificial teeth on. The dentist clears up the surface to place the adhesive and sticks the bonding material and then hardens it into shape with ultraviolet light.
- Adding a crown or dental cap: This procedure is used when a larger piece of tooth chips off, it happens mainly due to decay. The dentist will chip off the edges from your broken teeth and cover it with a crown or cap to protect the tooth from further damage. The cap also acts as a cosmetic fixture not making anyone realize that it is different from your real teeth.
Patients are generally given a choice on the material for the cap, which they can choose based on cost and cosmetics. A metal cap is the strongest, but can make you look like a villain from yesteryears, which has an evil glint in every smile. The other common options are porcelain fused to metal, all ceramic or all resin. This procedure will require more than one visit for x-rays, taking an impression of the tooth, trial for your crown and finally fixing it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.