Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Iam a 20 year old male. I have black aches in my cheeks. It looks like black spots. How to get rid of these black spots in face?
I am 28 years old and I have skin problem that means rough ,rud skin problem then which cream is used for that problem please tell me I am waiting for yours answer.
My face always becomes oily after few hours while using some fairness cream. It has many marks also what should I do?
Hello doctors, a couple of months ago my 08 years old daughter wrapped in chicken pox, now she is cured but a spotted marks haz been visible on her face, could you please help me out, which cream or lotion do I use to eradicate the same, please recommend.
I have very big dark circles even though I am just 18 I am a architecture student I daily sleep at 2 am Is insufficient sleep is the reason?
Sir/Mam, Day by day my skin is getting sunken without any reason and I am really afraid of it. Can you help me with any medications.
My face has pimples,acne and wrinkles. I'm frequently washing my face with acne control face wash,but no use.Now my face has lost its pigmentation colour and its like ageing, but I'm 18 now.I'm using a Advan cream twice a day.Suggest me a solution!
Hello. Good evening. Doctor I have dark circles under my eyes. I use to wear specs due to my poor eye sight. It's look very ugly. It is the sign of unhealthy physic. I tried so many ornaments to get rid of this problem. But I didn't get any results. There also have some pimple spots in my cheek. I'm getting very depressed due to all this factors. Please give me some permanent solutions that I can overcome all this problems. Kindly give answer to my question. Waiting for your answer.
Wrinkles are a normal yet unsightly sign of aging, which can come about due to various reasons including too much exposure to the sun, poor diet, excessive smoking and drinking, lack of proper sleep, advent of age, loss of moisture and elasticity as well as collagen, which creates a smooth and supple look and other such reasons. Cosmetic and plastic surgeons are now turning to a variety of methods to lessen the pronounced look of wrinkles and remove them for younger looking skin.
Here are a few methods currently in use:
- Fillers: Fillers like collagen and others including poly lactic acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Hyaluronic acid can be used to restore the elasticity of the skin even as they provide precious hydration. These injectables can be used on the face as well as on hands for a smooth and supple look.
- Botox: To get rid of the lines on the forehead and to prevent the onset of more pronounced wrinkles, Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A is a favoured element used by many cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. This is usually administered via injection.
- Retinoids: This is administered with a surgical procedure in order to remove uneven pigmentation as well as the roughness of skin, which sets in with age and excessive smoking and sun exposure. It may cause skin peeling and redness.
- Laser: The use of laser resurfacing can also help in stimulating collagen production of the skin, which restores some of its elasticity so that wrinkles may be removed and further wrinkles prevented.
- Surgery: The use of surgical methods like face lifts, brow lifts and other cosmetic processes can help in giving the skin a tighter look, which does away with the appearance of wrinkles. These are usually minor procedures from which one will heal fast.
- Dermabrasion: This method is a surgical one that basically sands the surface of the skin in order to remove the wrinkles. It can cause side effects like permanent discolouration of the skin as well as scarring of sensitive skin in particular.
- Peels: Glycolic acid peels and deeper peels that use elements like Salicylic acid can be used to go deep into the skin and making it smooth again. It basically makes a difference to the fine lines. There is a chance of side effects like scarring, bruising and general discolouration in this method as well.
Adequate sleep, good nutrition, avoiding excessive sun exposure and a good skin care regimen can help in keeping wrinkles at bay for a long time. Moisturising with products that contain plenty of vitamin A and E can also help in reducing fine lines.