Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SameerYour feedback matters!
Good evening doctor my husband takes envas 5mg for hypertension has h1c-11.3 has been prescribed volix 0.3. What is volix for doctor? thanks for your time doctor.
Hi, I am 46 years old male. My stool carries mucus through out the year. Please suggest some home remedies/diet plan without medication.
I have some weakness in my body due to extra office work can I get some medicine for energy that should not be defected.
Having cystic acne from last 6 years .especially near chin area. Then spreading all over if left untreated. Being on allopathy medicines. But when leave it again comes back. Have boils also near arm pits. Had fistula also 2 years back. Which is being treated with ksharsutra method. N then also had tb medicines. For 9 months. Really helpless.
I am female 46 years. Uterus removed, gallbladder removed due to stone, I am facing acute problem of gas, acidity and pain in lower abdomen. I also take one tab. Of ciplar 40 for heart beat control.
I am suffering by dengue. I went to clinic and checkup the doctor but my condition in same. So what I do now?
I am 22 years old I have a lot of whiteheads and when I touch them they become pimples it all started wen I used melas cream an year back what to do.
I am 21 years old having cold ,sore throat ,mild headache and vomiting .since morning plzz help me out with a remedy.
I am overweight. And I seriously want to loose weight, I have also tried some work out but I am finding problem in making a perfect workout plan. I want the result fast.
Hello. Yesterday I met with an accident from my moped. I have some injuries on my knee and hand palm. Can you please suggest me antiseptic creams for it. And also I have pain in my left and arm too. I took two pain killer yesterday. One combiflam at morning and one flexon at night. Please suggest me a pain killer which I can take without any side effects.
As indicated by a doctor on Lybrate, to apply aquifolium cream to treat pimple but I didn't got it. Instead the medical store gave me, Adapalene & Clindamycin phosphate Gel by dermawin 20gm"(ADC Gel). Is it safe to apply on pimple. Will it work and how many times should be applied?
Please help me to attain my accurate weight, I am underweight less than 18 BMI. How can I gain weight in proper ways.
If there is a recurrent pain in the lower pelvic and the lower abdomen region of the body, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain. In women, severe pelvic pain can be a warning sign of some internal damage in the reproductive organs (ovaries, fallopian tube, uterus, and vagina) present in the pelvic region or the digestive system of the body. Although not common in men, pelvic pain might be indicative of an infection or severe pain in the colon region or the pelvic bones. Pelvic pain might be acute or chronic in nature and the pain might spread to the thighs and buttocks of the body.
The causes of pelvic pain differ among the genders, which are as follows:
1. For women, pelvic pain can be an indication of more serious disorders in the internal reproductive organs such as uterine cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cysts, ovarian cancer and other pelvic inflammatory diseases (when the sexually transmitted bacteria spread to the reproductive organs and causes infections).
2. In women, pelvic pain might also occur due to endometriosis (a disorder wherein the internal endometrial tissues grow outside the uterus resulting in severe pain), adenomyosis (a disorder wherein the endometrial tissues which line the wall of the uterus start growing within the uterus), severe pain during ovulation and miscarriages.
3. The causes of pelvic pain in both men and women include sexually transmitted diseases, a disorder in the pelvic region or the bladder, kidney stones, urinary tract infection, colon cancer, and chronic hernia.
If you suffer from the following symptoms, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain:
1. Severe pain in the hips and the groin
2. Sudden fever along with the presence of blood in the stool.
3. Severe menstrual pain
4. You might feel severe pain while urinating or in the middle of a sexual intercourse
5. Bloody vaginal discharge might be indicative of pelvic pain in women
6. Recurring episodes of constipation or diarrhoea
7. Pain resulting from stress and intense physical movements
If the pain is chronic, doctors might suggest prescribed a dosage of birth-control pills, antibiotic (especially for blood in the stool and pain due to infection) and anti-depressants. In extreme conditions, the doctor might prescribe laparoscopic surgery (operation by making minor incisions performed far from the actual source).
Dr. Mujhe utress main 2 fibroids hai jo ki bhut small hai bt uski vja se mujhe periods problem hai period tm is 7to 8 days and very painful. My age is 42. Kya mujhe operation karana chaiye. Ya only treatment. Thanku.
Dr. doctor and my face blow the eye level hairs are growing a very tiny one and its increasing also daily I use to put vecco turmeric cream n rarely I use pandram cream not much suggest me what for its growing n how can I stop dis.
Hello, My wife is a diabetes with total control, she was around 85 kgs a bulk figure (as result of obsess) and she's short say 5 ft. Now after medication she has reduced her weight around 70 kgs. Her body is full of water based, now her upper hands (biceps area) having extra skin as it's hanging down, i.e.incline downward. The question is, Is there any way to make it firm, suck,or remove?
Delusional disorder refers to the condition in which an individual experiences non-bizarre delusions that are beliefs in things that aren't actually true. The delusions involve situations that take place in real life like being deceived or stalked, conspired against, etc but in actuality, these situations may be highly exaggerated or not true at all as they involve the misinterpretation of experiences or observations. This health problem tends to take place during the middle or later part of your life and is said to affect women more than men.
What are the symptoms associated with this condition?
There are certain signs that you can look out for to easily identify this condition and there are:
- Delusional thoughts lasting one month and above
- Lack of schizophrenia symptoms except delusions associated with the olfactory and tactile systems
- One's behavior and normal functioning doesn't witness any kind of impairment
- Duration of mood symptoms is short compared to the length of the delusions
- Disorder is not brought on by the use of substances or any medical condition
- Commencement of the disorder can vary from teenage years to later part of adulthood
What causes it to happen?
The root cause of the disorder is still not known, but experts are of the opinion that a variety of biological, genetic, environmental and psychological factors can cause it to occur.
Some of these causes include:
- Genetics: It's said that this disorder can be passed on from parents to children. Additionally, it's more common in individuals whose family members suffer from schizophrenia or one of its types.
- Psychological/ environmental: In addition to drug and alcohol abuse, delusional disorder can also be set off by stress.
- Biological: Abnormalities in certain parts of the brain can lead to this problem. Areas of brain associated with thinking and perception have been found to be connected to delusional symptoms.