Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sambi ReddyYour feedback matters!
Why the eye is going inside and have a dark circle below my eye and my stomach is coming out very much.
Get ready for the winter season!
Avail the Christmas new year special offers at dermaworld skin hair clinics.
To book an appointment, please call +91-9811977222
Timing: 10 am - 6 pm
Registration fee: rs 200.
My Friend is suffering from herpes (hsv) because of which he is getting boils or blisters on his face near the lips area. Any medication advice for avoiding the external blisters from coming up.
I am diabetic and have thyroid problem for which I am taking medicine. I am 58 years. My skin is very dry and wrinkled and I have itchiness which turns into black spots especially my hands and feet. Could you suggest some remedy for the same.
Hi, I have skin problem, I have white patches on my thighs. Is there any tablet which can reduce white patches.
Frequently I am suffering from cold and cough. Pl advise to come out of this problem. Hitching on my lips lips become black . Pl advise.
I have many warts on my face. Brown n black both and mostly near eyes. Is there any permanent treatment for this and can I get these remove by surgery.
When I was child my skin tone was very white but as of I grew up it became black how can I get my previous skin tone please help me.
I am a female 39 years old. I have severe black pigmentation on hands and legs. I tried all creams but nothing helped. Can you suggest me something useful? I don't want to use topical steroids?
My brother's hand and belly has many red spots. He is using a medicine for a month but the red spots has not been recovered yet. What should he do?
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process. These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.