Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sambi ReddyYour feedback matters!
I'm a 21 years old men. I'm looking little black in colour. I want to become fair even my face and body also. Is that any natural methods are there that I can become fair.
I am 45ys old female and have runny nose since past 1 month. Consulted general physician and using nasal spray but still there is no difference, sleeping more because of the nasal spray and after getting up the head is becoming heavy with itchy eyes and scratchy throat.
A mild itchy and reddish patches are seen near neck area and above shoulders. Refer photographs. Request for ayurvedic or homeopathic medicines for permanent cure. Temporarily some lotion can be recommended for relief.
I am 50 years old I have dark circles under my eyes for the past 5 years I underwent 4 sitting of chemical peeling suggest some home remedies of creams that will reduce the same
My face getting patches at nose parts forehead parts it was very shameful for me so please give me the advice for me I am using Dove soap and fair and handsome cream my face becoming very ugly for this black patches so pls give proper advice to me.
How to remove marks in the face. It is black in color and not very small in size I hear remove fast.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face & back I used scar removal cream for 6 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am 20 year old boy suffering from face problems like dark black spot, oily skin, dead skin, blackhead, darkness, dry skin. So can I use turmeric plus haldi plus lemon drop for clean and clear face from these problems. Is it best and effective face pack. So if yes than I want to know how much quantity of haldi turmeric and lemon drop. So please suggest me Ideal quantity of lemon and haldi which is not lead side effects for face.
A number of factors, both internal as well as external, contribute to skin ailments.
The dermatological problems, if not treated timely, can leave a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained out. In such cases, a person's self confidence is the worst affected.
A lot of conventional and Allopathic options are available to treat skin diseases. Ointments, antihistamine tablets and antibacterial medications, though effective, often provide temporary relief. In many cases, it has been observed that in due course of time, the problems tend to relapse.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach in treating a disease. It lays great emphasis towards identifying and treating the underlying cause.
Homeopathic treatment can be a little time consuming, but the time is worth waiting for. Over the past few decades, homeopathy has been the most sought after and reliable medication to deal with dermatological problems.
Some of the homeopathic medications that have effectively dealt with skin diseases include:
- Arsenicum: If psoriasis and chronic urticaria are giving you sleepless nights, Arsenicum is what you need. Arsenicum is equally effective against chronic eczema.
- Sepia: Herpes can make life miserable. Sepia is a powerful medication that gives one a lot to cheer about. People with psoriasis and dry skin can greatly benefit from Sepia.
- Natrum Muriaticum and Rhus Toxicodendron: Both the medications, Rhus Toxicodendron in particular, are very effective against eczema. Natrum Muriaticum has been found to soothe a person suffering from mental depression greatly.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Acne problems, warts, freckles, dry and itchy skin, ulcers (anogenital region) can throw life in jeopardy. Embrace the goodness of Thuja Occidentalis and the mentioned skin problems will be a thing of the past.
- Cantharis: It provides great relief from blisters, skin eruptions and burns (second and third degree). To enjoy the everlasting benefits, one needs to be a little patient with the treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hi have a dark brown skin color by which treatment I can make it fairer. Please help me out because of dis I am little depressed.
I have black spot below eyes. Its because I wear glasses or something else. Pls advice m a solution for this.
Dear sir/mam, I have developed with a pink color bulged muscle out of my motion excreta place, its not paining but what's that? What are the chances. Now I am pregnant, how can I remove tat please suggest.
There would only be a handful of people who are happy with the way their skin looks. While acne and pimples are the concerns at a younger age, but with age the concerns shift to dark circles and pigmentation. Both light and dark pigments become worrisome, and one continuously looks for ways to manage them.
The skin has a pigment called melanin, which is responsible for the color; more the melanin component, darker the skin complexion. This can either decrease or increase and can affect people of any age or gender. Whether or not you will be a victim of pigmentation depends on genetics, sun exposure, skin care regime, hormonal changes (puberty, pregnancy), stress levels and hormonal changes. While hyperpigmentation is very common with old age, hypopigmentation is not very normal and it is advisable to seek medical attention to rule out more serious underlying diseases. The most common types of hyperpigmentation include:
- Lentigo: It is also known as multiple freckles, if caused exclusively due to sun exposure, it is called solar lentigines or dark spots or age spots.
- Melasma: This is caused by hormonal changes, especially during pregnancy.
- Minimizing sun damage is the first and most important step in reducing onset and severity of pigmentation. Use a sunscreen that at least has an SPF of 15 regularly. It is not just on sunny days that the sun causes damage. If you are heading out (even cloudy days), it means the sun can damage you. Avoid sun exposure as much as possible if you know you are prone to pigmentation.
- Regular use of scrubs and exfoliators ensures the buildup of dead cells is removed, which itself leads to hyperpigmentation in many people. For dry or sensitive skin, exfoliate 1 to 2 times a week. For oily skin, exfoliate 2 to 3 times a week. Try to avoid scrubs on acne as the abrasive effect can worsen the condition.
Treatment for Hyperpigmentation-
Pigmentation issues run in the family and if your mother and grandmother had it, it is very likely you are prone for hyperpigmentation too. In these cases, aggressive skin care routine can help improve appearance. Ensure that the skin care products used contain at least an SPF of 15 and other active ingredients like alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). The glycolic and lactic acids are examples of AHAs, which aid in removing dead cells that form on the skin. This produces a clearer skin with lesser discoloration. Vitamin C and E and kojic acid are also effective for treating hyperpigmentation. Other dermatological treatments-
- Chemical Peels: Chemical Peels are a more intensive treatment used in cases of more persistent pigmentation or to hasten the lightening effects of the topical prescription products. Peels work by exfoliating the upper-most layer of your skin and the dark area with it. There are many different types of peels and they are usually solutions that the dermatologist applies to the skin.
- Medication: Topical treatments such as hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream, GA, and trichloroacetic acid. Skin whitening products are used for clinical treatment of postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
In addition to these, ensure you eat a healthy diet with loads of fresh fruits and vegetables, stay hydrated, reduce sun exposure, and you surely will have be able to deal with pigmentation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Acne is a skin condition that leads to breakouts like pimples and other eruptions on the skin, including whiteheads and blackheads. In very severe conditions, an acne breakout may come with pus filled boils too. An acne breakout happens due to various reasons. Inflammation of an infected sebaceous gland leads to this breakout. This infection and consequent inflammation can take place due to hormonal changes, poor diet, as well as high testosterone levels and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Dirt and grime that clog the pores and dead cells that have not been washed off properly can also cause these breakouts. So what kind of skin care regimen can you have in order to prevent acne? Read on to know more.
- Cleaning Acne Prone Areas: You must wash the acne prone areas with soap and warm water at least twice a day. If your case has been very severe in the past, you can even use a medicated soap to wash the neck, shoulders and back as sometimes, acne spreads to these areas as well. Concentrate on the face and remember to clean it to remove dust, grime and other irritants that come from pollution. If this is not done on a regular basis, the particles can block the pores and lead to infection where the dead skin cells play a major role.
- Makeup: If your skin is acne prone, you can use non oily makeup or avoid it on a daily basis, if you can. Non oily makeup does not irritate the sebaceous glands, which can end up secreting excessive oil leading to acne breakouts. Non oily makeup and skincare products are known as non-comedogenic, which do not clog the pores. Also, you must remember to remove your applied makeup carefully before you go to bed, so that the pores are clean and get a chance to breathe rather than getting infected. Further, your old makeup needs to be thrown out regularly even if the products do not come with an expiry date. Invest in new makeup every few months and clean your brushes regularly too.
- Sweat: After a particularly intense workout session or after a run, you must remember to wash you face and take a shower so that the sweat and oil is can be removed, as these lead to breakouts if they are allowed to gather on the skin's surface and enter the pores.
Taking care of your skin with a proper cleaning and hydrating routine is as important is getting the right nutrition as well.
Related Tip: "All About Acne"
I used propysalic nf6 for 4-5 months. When I stop it it my face became dry and dirty and wven more darker. A doctor prescribed me kojivit plus. But there is ni appreciable results. My skin became very unevenly toned. What is the main problem and what should I do now.
The sudden change in the looks, color or texture of the skin indicates the skin diseases. This can result in swelling, chapping, itching, blistering etc. that can or can’t accompany with pain. The skin disorder may be localized on the specific part or may spread to the whole body; this disease is known as Atopic Dermatitis. The discomfort or pain of this disease also creates an awkward condition with looks. Many skin diseases like pimples, eczema problem, rashes, and fungal infections along with Atopic Dermatitis much more are commonly found in the people. Measles, rubella, roseola, chicken pox these are common skin diseases found in children. In some conditions, the blistered and inflamed skin can be very painful and the virus infection can continue to chickenpox.
The factors causing Atopic Dermatitis are as wide ranging as the kinds of diseases it. The Atopic Dermatitis can be caused due to heat, immune system weakness, infections, medications, and allergy with chemicals like rubber, cosmetics, detergents, soaps, dyes, etc.
Even the skin type and the various alcohols based or infrequent shampooing is also responsible for the skin problems. Some uncontrolled factors like aging, fatigue, weather and fatigue can often develop skin diseases gradually.
Many healthcare systems are available and assure the treatment for Atopic Dermatitis but they can only reduce the symptoms of the problem, whereas homeopathy treatment provides complete cure from the all the symptoms. Homeopathy remedies directly target the deep root cause of Atopic Dermatitis and remove them with the constant use of prescribed medicines. Homoeopathy treatment for Atopic Dermatitis is safer and successful as compared to other healthcare systems. The naturally extracted homeopathy remedies are side effect less and help people to escape from the crucial symptoms of this disease. Homoeopathy treatment and medicine for Atopic Dermatitis initiate the process from taking the case studies to know the hidden root cause of the diseases. The expert physician suggests the Best homeopathy medicine for Atopic Dermatitis to recover permanently. This is a cost effective system and assures the prevention of recurrence as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.