Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sambashiva Rao BYour feedback matters!
My daughter has gal balder stone problem of 10-11 mm size. She has taken so many ayurvedic medicines including the apple juice therapy, 2-3 times. Now we are planning for surgery. Can any one suggest a guaranteed treatment without surgery?
I am having little burning sensation while peeing, as the pee stop the pain stops. And I feel sensation inside the tip of my penis.
Sir, I am suffering from piles from last few months. Feeling to much heat in anus after came out from latrine No bleeding but feels like a piece of glass or point of knife got stuck inside. Pain remains for 2-3 hours after leaving latrine. Sometimes also feels heat like that anal tube is filled with mirch powder. So much irritation, Please suggest me best Homeopathic remedies to get rid of it. Thanks.
I urinate frequently only during night My sugar is normal and no prostrate what may be the other causes?
I am 23years old and I feel weakness and my digestion system week so back to back go toilet and my weat loss my heath regularly back. Pleas help me.
One single kidney in place of two is a scenario which is often termed as solitary kidney.
Who has a solitary kidney?
- Their body functions normally and are generally not unhealthy. This is also known as renal agenesis.
- In some cases, people are born with two kidneys with just one of them healthy and fully functional. The other one does not function fully or partially. This condition is known as kidney dysplasia.
- A person who had to undergo a kidney removal surgery (nephrectomy); such a surgery is conducted when a person has an infected kidney or diseased, malfunctioning/cancerous growths on the kidney.
- A person who has donated a kidney to someone who required kidney transplantation.
What potential health risks does a person with a solitary kidney have?
- Normally, a person born with a single kidney does not have any such potential health risks. They are generally healthy and lead normal lives.
- Later in life, there may or may not be slight loss or degradation in the functioning of the kidney.
- The life span of a person with a single kidney is normal. There is no apparent effect on the mortality rates.
What kind of special diet must a person with a single kidney follow?
- There is no need of any such special diet for a person with a single kidney.
- Normal healthy balanced diet with all the essential nutrients should suffice.
- You must be careful about your animal protein intake and calcium supplements.
- Drink sufficient quantity of water to remain hydrated all day and prevent the urine from turning acidic.
- Controlled consumption of alcohol and caffeine is a must. It is also important to reduce the consumption of aerated drinks.
Exercises and Physical activities for a person with a single kidney:
- A person with a solitary kidney can function like any other normal individual.
- You may also participate in sports. However, you must take enough precaution to prevent injuries to your kidney. Proper padding and protection around your lower abdominal region and back is of utmost necessity.
- You can hit the gym, run a marathon and nothing is impossible for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
I took urine prega test with prega news after two days delay of my periods and it was negative. Now I 'll take one more test in a week to reconfirm it. I was menstruating on 29th august till 3rd Sept but light bleeding. My regular periods are of heavy bleed. Actual date of periods is 4th. So I am getting confused whether they were my periods or implantation bleed due to taking of unwanted 72 on 11th august after intercourse.
C-reactive protien is 21 for my father He has now abdominal pain. After taking medicines pain reduced but now at back side he has a pain. Creatinine level is 1.3. Is this ok.
Hello I am suffering from anal fissure since last 6 months I had taken treatment but not cure, doctor advice me for colonoscopy. Please suggest me some medicine for this fissure.
I am 49 year old operated for sigmoid colon cancer with t2n3mx on 4april 2013 folloed by folfox 6 chemo for six month with twelve setings and completed chemo on 5oct2013 this is followed by review after ever three month with cea cect abdomin colonoscopy memograhy and the trend of cea in last 21 month is 4.2, 3.9, 3.7, 3.7, 2.9, 3, 3, 3, cect on 4april and ultrasoud on 2 july stable how long I have to continue with this and what are my future prospects thanks.
Hello doctors. I'm 22 weeks pregnant and few days back I was diagnosed with UTI . My gynae prescribed monocef 1gm through iv twice a day for 5 days. Then again did the urine culture and still there was infection now I'm on inj fortum 1gm twice a day for 7 days. I'm really very worried does that affect my baby? Are these injections really safe. And what all can I do to cure it. Please reply. Thank you!
I am 34 years male. I am suffering from urinary bladder pain from last 4 months. My bladder is squeezing and pain. I am going to urine 10 times per day due to pain I am taking plenty of water. abdominal scanning is normal report. Blood reports are normal (All). I used meftal spas, Cystopen, dicklofine. It is only temporary relief only. Urinary examine details are given below: Colour: Yellow, Appearance: slightly turbid, Reaction: Acidic, Albumin: Nil, Glucose: nil, Pus cells 6-8 /Hpf, Epithelial cells: 2 to 3/Hpf, RBC: nil, Casts: nil, Crystals: Nil, Others: Nil. Please give your advice why I am getting pain. Last year also I faced same problem for a month only. Now I am suffering pain at blade from 4 months please give advice. Is urine reports are normal? Regards, sudhakar. K.
I have frequent urination problem. Before 1 month ago I was faced uti infection. After taking ayurvedic medicine I am now feeling good. But one problem still remaining. The problem is frequent urination. After 40-50 min I go for urination. And after urination I was drinking water in every time after urination. If I was not drinking water after urination. I feel uncomfortable. Tell me solution pls.
Before 6 months I was having frequent urination and getting thirsty . It was continued for 6 months and I did my blood test including kidney test, sugar, hb1ac, electrolytes all. But everything was ok except high uric acid. And after 1 month its stopped automatically. Again last 20 days I am facing same issue like frequent urination and thirsty. Please let me know do I need to test again or what is the issue.
Hello my problem from last 2months ihve some stones in my kidneys I am getting fully pain in my stomach I gon to hospital the sogus som medicine.
Obesity is associated with diabetes and hypertension. Obese people are at more risk to develop chronic kidney disease. They are also at risk of rapid progression to esrd. This world kidney day-9th march let's move for kidneys. Stay fit and healthy