Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SaleenaYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I am 26 years old female. My blood pressure level was 130/90 in last month of my pregnancy. Now 4 months has completed of my delivery. But still my bp level is 130/90. But before pregnancy and in 1st 8 mnths my bp was normal. Now bp level is 130/90. Is it normal or not?
Now a days my face is getting darker and rough. Want 2 make it light and soft. Even my lips r dark. Is there any special reason for that? And tell me solution of possible home made remedies.
I have gained lot of over weight in last 4-5 years than normal weight so please tell me how to reduce the over weight by doing simple exercises in a day just for 3-4 minutes per day?
Hai, I am jeevitha 27 old female, I have peoples and marks so I used Betamethasone valerate cream I. P betnovate then it was cleared now suddenly small small rashes has to come my face feel like scratch, can you plss suggest for problem.
I want to become more healthier and want to gain some more weight. What should I do? I am vegetarian. Am I normal in terms of height nd weight?
I have blood pressure problems at least one months which medicine is suitable for remove the diseases.
I have got dark spots leftover my face after the pimple has been gone. How could I treat those darkspots.
When I try to do heavy workout. My body requirements for diets tends to increase. Leading to increased weight very quickly. Is there some way to do continue workout without gaining much weight or having fat accumulation.
Sometime have stomach pain but it not more pain. Sometime I went bathroom one day two to three time.
Is it safe to take zenith astaxanthin 6 mg capsules (1 each day) as diet supplement? Are there any side effects? When is the time to take it? I am slightly hypertensive.
I am 38 years old male I am suffering from diabetes my sugar level at fasting 125 and after food 150 kindly advice me for it how to control?
I have brushed morning and and splitted out blood will come into my mouth this is the second time what will happen.
Dear sir Whenever I try to speak before two or more persons. I get habitation and my heart beat go high but my burning desire to be a good orator very soon. Kindly give me suggestions to over come from this. Any yoga so I can remove it permanent. Please please because 25% of whole day time is spent to think over it.
Instead of spending a lump sum amount on supplements that are marketed for athletes and fitness fanatics, you can just make a few changes to your diet and add these 5 super foods mentioned below to your daily dietary plan to increase your endurance and power. Eating whole foods rather than manufactured and processed food is recommended in this regard. Also, athletes should inculcate these food items into all their regular meals and snacks, instead of just before a big event or after exercising.
- Wild Salmon: This power food is essential for athletes because it contains high quality protein i.e. lean protein, Omega-3 fatty acids (that is anti-inflammatory) and vitamins B12 and B6. Athletes should opt for wild salmon since they are less contaminated than their farmed counterparts. Salmon enhances athletic performance and helps build muscles. It also lowers the risk of prostate cancer and chronic heart diseases, and makes recovery from injuries quicker.
- Bananas: Bananas are the favorite pre and post workout recovery food. It is loaded with potassium that helps in regulating fluids and prevents muscles from cramping or spasming and also contains vitamin B6 which is anti inflammatory and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It is easy to digest and has natural electrolytes that are beneficial to athletes.
- Nuts: Combining protein and healthy fats, nuts are natural and easy to digest. They can balance your blood sugar levels and help in breaking down carbohydrates for long durations without upsetting your stomach. Athletes with high calorie needs must consume nuts. It is rich in vitamins and minerals; unsaturated fat that is anti-inflammatory and fiber that helps stabilize energy levels.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is considered to be the most nourishing food for athletes. It is very rich in protein and has high soluble fiber content and complex carbohydrates. It is essential for athletes looking to put on weight. It is also important for maintaining glucose levels and cholesterol. It is rich in vitamin B, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sweet Potatoes: Imperative for their starchy content, sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and C, which are powerful antioxidants, and minerals such as potassium, iron, manganese, and copper that are necessary for healthy muscle function. Sweet potatoes help in lowering of blood pressure and removing free radicals from your body.