Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SaketYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of dry and scaly skin on my whole body. I didn't refer to any doctor. Is there any medical treatment available for it?
My belli has increased day by day I want slim figure and my face becomes black day by day please give some help for that.
I am 23 year old male my question is I have a black spot on my face from 4 years how I remove the black spot.
Sir I am 20 year guy, I have skin problem actually m sportsman so maximum time I spend at the ground during sun time. My skin became dull, black, fully burn & and many black spot on my face. So what I have to do?
From one week daily walk in sun my face got tanned how can I get my fairness back please give me some tips.
Hi I am priya. 23 years old. I am having scars ,pores in my face for past 4 years. Skin is very sensitive. Pigmentation also. What is the best soap for my skin & natural remedy. Please suggest. Day by day my skin colour also changed to black.
My foreskin is very dry it always slip back my underwear scratches to my glans its very irritating. If I put coconut oil to my inner penile skin wil it get cured?
I have delivered a baby now its 4 months one month after delivery in October I had boils on my nose and near vaginal lips I went to doctor he prescribed tbact ointment now again I have such kind of boil near vagina and near thighs what should I do my sugar is normal what could be the reason of these boils.please help .
I am 49 years old male I have got dry patches on my both the hands. Whenever my hands are dry ie without any cream or lotion, there is lots of eitchiness and dead skin peels off. What should I do ?
Hii dis s Dinesh. May doctors are saying physical exercise to do for getting my skin into white colour. But I want the best suitable creams fairness white creams for my oily skin. I thought dat you ll give the best medicines but dnt say you too do the same for me the physical process.
Lumps are usually harmless and do not raise serious concerns. However, if the lump persists for more than two weeks, it may be a serious issue. Lumps are categorized based on their place of occurrence and each of them demand separate treatment. Learn the signs of danger related to lumps and take action accordingly.
Reason behind formation of Lumps
Injury is one of the major causes behind lumps. If the lump is painful, one must consult a doctor immediately. There can be various other causes behind lumps, which depend upon its place of occurrence.
- Epidermoid and pilar cysts (sebaceous cysts) appear as small smooth lumps under the surface of one’s skin. Such cysts are non-cancerous, hence, can be treated easily.
- Swollen lymph glands generally occur in neck or in groin or under the armpit. Usually, any infection results in swollen lymph glands. However, in certain cases it may be caused by cancer.
- Skin abscess is a term given to collection of pus. e.g. boils. Symptoms of skin abscess consist of redness and swelling.
- Style or Chalazion causes swelling on the eyelids.
- Lump in the salivary glands happens due to mumps
- Swelling in the thyroid glands may cause lump in the neck region. This lump may encompass the entire third gland or a part of it.
- Breast lumps occur in both men and women. Generally, they do not indicate breast cancer. Any abnormal swelling in the breast must be immediately shown to the doctor.
- Hernia or enlarged lymph gland may result in a lump in the groin.
- If a person experiences swelling in the scrotum, he must immediately consult a doctor.
- Lump in the anus can be caused due to piles. The small vessels engulfing the anus may get swelled piling up more blood than usual. Other than a pile, abscess could also be the reason behind lump.
- Lump on the hand, wrist, finger may occur due to ganglion. Such cysts may develop around joints or tendons.
Signs which indicate you must get your lump checked by a doctor
- If the lump gets hard or firm
- If the lump gets sore
- If the lump gets enlarged
- If the lump doesn’t vanish within few days
- If your body temperature rises more than normal
- If you experience abnormal loss in weight
- If you experience any such abnormalities
- If the lump reappears post removal
If any of the above sign occurs, it is better to consult a doctor and get your lump checked. In most cases, lumps are harmless and non-cancerous. But it is better to take precaution.
For any specific problem or for any further discussion, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.