Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saji D SouzaYour feedback matters!
I am 14 year old. I have big belly stomach. I want decrease my fat. I want any product that can decrease my belly fat of stomach. I have only 2 to 4. I have to go somewhere. Then tell any product, any medicine that can decrease my belly fat of stomach in 2 to 4 days. Please tell anything for decrease of stomach belly in 2 to 4 days.
My Dr. suggest me do endoscopy test as I have problem regarding it. My question is that the checkup is done with empty stomach? Water and glucose or juice is allowed before the test or not?
I got my upper lip swelled due to a accident. I can't go out with. Please some one help me with this.
Wants to know the difference between Berberis vulgaris q & Berberis vulgaris 30ch. As my wife is taking Berberis vulgaris 30ch for kidney stone.
Today, olive oil is known as one of the healthiest oils for cooking food because of its low level of saturated fats. Olive oil is also said to be able to aid in weight loss, reduce cholesterol, lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases, slow down the ageing process and protect against certain types of cancer. However, not all types of olive oil are the same. Olive oil is extracted by crushing olives and is categorised on the basis of the type of pressing, acidity levels and extent of processing undergone.
Some of the common types of olive oil available are:
- Extra virgin olive oil: This refers to oil produced by the first ‘pressing’ of olives. This oil is extracted using only mechanical or other physical means and does not involve the use of heat or chemicals. The only processing is subjected to is washing, decanting, centrifuging and filtering. The maximum acidity level of this oil is 0.8%. Extra virgin olive oil has no added flavours or aroma and is said to have a superior taste.
- Virgin olive oil: This is the second grade of olive oil. It has slightly higher level of acidity than extra virgin olive oil. It may seem to have a slight flavour imperfection as compared to the earlier oil. This is most commonly used type of olive oil.
- Refined olive oil: Oil that is produced by subsequent pressings of the remaining olive flesh is known as refined olive oil. It has a lighter colour and is less viscous as compared to virgin olive oil. Unlike virgin olive oil, refined olive oil is bleached and deodorised. It may also be mixed with a little virgin olive oil. This type of oil has the same levels of monosaturated fat, but has very little antioxidants.
- Olive pomace oil: The crushed flesh and pits left over from the extraction of olive oil is known as pomace. This may further be used to extract oil known as pomace oil. Pomace oil is an inferior oil that may be mixed with olive oil to improve its taste and texture.
- Unfiltered olive oil: As the name suggests, the unfiltered olive oil contains bits of olive flesh. While this may enhance the flavour of the oil, it also causes a sediment to be formed at the bottom of the bottle. This sediment may become rancid over time and lower the shelf life of the oil. Unfiltered olive oil should ideally be used within 6 months of being bottled.
Apart from the above, there are a number of other types of olive oil such as early or late harvest olive oil, hand picked olive oil, single estate olive oil and flavoured oil. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Human sexuality is a complex subject and most knowledge floating around in the world is often misguided by myths and wrong assumptions. One of the things, which worry men the most is their size of their penis, and information about this subject is often fraught with misinformation. Let's take a look at some of the facts that have been published in scientific medical journals within the medical community and come from legitimate sources.
The average penis size
Studies done around the world, irrespective of race has shown that the average size of the human penis is about 3 to 5 inches flaccid and 5 to 7 inches erect. There are deviations to this as well, but this is the norm in over 90 percent of the cases. Medically a penis is only considered small if it is less than three inches in size when erect. This is a condition known as a micropenis. Penises tend to fall into two categories as far as erect sizes:
I. Growers: The ones who have a flaccid smaller length but tend to grow much more proportionately and thus have a much larger size after erection.
II. Show-ers: These are men who have larger flaccid sizes but don't grow proportionately as much after achieving an erection.
If you have an erect penis which is 5 to 7 inches long, then you have a normal penis as do most of other men. Most women have stated that they were happy with the partner's size, but what mattered to them more was how it was used. Also some women reported that the girth of the penis was more important as friction on the side walls of the vagina made them feel more pleasure.
The mechanics of sex
Although there are some women who may like the visual appeal of a bigger penis, most women can't really tell the difference between a 5 inch and a 7 inch penis when it is inside the vagina. The fascination with a bigger size is mostly cultural, social or hyped up by the media. Most women want a variety of sex acts to help them reach orgasm and very rarely reach orgasm only through penetrative sex. Size only matters to an extent if the penis is much below average, but in most cases what matters is the capability of the person to satisfy their partners through other means as well.