Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Saji D SouzaYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of migraine and moreover I used to get one- sided headache is this a serious problem regarding my health point of you?
If you have curly hair, chances are frizz is your natural enemy. And if it is summer and the weather chooses to be humid, that is when everything goes for a toss. Static build-up in winters can also cause frizzy hair. Frizzy hair occurs due to raised hair cuticles, which allow moisture to traverse and enlarge the strands. This makes your hair look frizzy and dried, instead of defined and smooth. Usually, people with curly hair have more frizz problems than people with straight hair. Frizzy hair can occur due to many reasons, some of them include:
- Inadequate daily water consumption
- Repeated chemical treatment of hair (Hair dyes, bleach, etc.)
- Using the wrong hair products
- Certain medications
- Wearing woollen clothes (Such as scarves or sweater which cause static)
- Improper haircare (For instance, you may be rubbing your hair too harshly as you dry it)
- Washing hair with extremely hot water
- Dry, cold winds
- Styling your hair with heated equipment
Frizzy hair is a common problem during both monsoon and winter months.
1. The best way to deal with frizzy hair is to use a leave-in hair gel that has vitamins, minerals and proteins in it. The gel also contains other active ingredients such as hibiscus, saw palmetto and gingko biloba. The gel will moisturise the strands and lock the nourishment in. It will also form a protective barrier over the hair, so environmental factors (sun, rain, wind, etc.) cannot agitate the hair.
2. Frizzy hair is also treated by conditioners that are left in the hair for longer so they effectively moisturise each strand of hair.
3. Using hair brushes made from plastic or boar fibres can also reduce frizz.
4. Usually, frizz can lead to hair breakage. Thus it is important to use the correct shampoo for your hair type that has gentle cleansing and deep moisturising properties. Nourishing shampoos that contain hibiscus extracts and almond oil can be effective against hair breakage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am 26 years girl recently married and due to unwell doctors suggested that its a depression as all report coming normal but I am discomfort in sleep and lots of mood swings and vomit I was under medication for last 3-year but suddenly I left medication after engagement.in feb 2016 now I have restarted the medication. But i am afraid that this medicine will effect for conceiving. Can I try homeopathic instead of allopathy. Suggest.
My left side testicle are down fall than right testicle so left testicle pressure with the legs it was painful. Suggest me complete cure treatment.
Hello Dr. I am having gum deficiency. My teeth are very sensitive now. Please advice me what to do. I am brushing twice a day and some medical store ask me to use vintage tooth paste from Dr. Reddy. I am using mouthwash from listerine.
Hii doctor, I am 27 years male, married, I am getting a burning sensation after urinate or after intercourse. Why is it so? is there any symptom of any problem?
During ramazan (fasting - no water, no food for 15hrs) how to maintain (or gain) body weight? I m already under weighted. 55kg- 5'9inch- male- 19yrs.
Hi sir my age 24 years on going my face is oily sikn I have pimples in my face and I have darkspots too I had treatment regarding this for 6months but still remains same and my neck paining for 1year what should I do.
Hi I am a 42 years old male. I am on ssri escitalopram oxalate 5mg since last 11 years. I do not have blood pressure or diabetes. Do I have to take ssri for the rest of my life or is there a way to systematically stop the medication.
I am 19 year old young boy. Sir how can I remove my unwanted hair on my chest, back, hands and legs. Please tell me the solution. And I am thankful of yours.
My Inner body is white in color, but my hands and face are in black in color by tan. How should I get a same normal body color to my hands and face.
Hi, I am suffering with stomach bloating. Working on night shift. Sleeps only 5 hours a day. Is this my symptoms.
Yoga is a great way to get rid of diseases and health conditions from heart problems to back pain, sciatica and depression. There exists a body of research suggesting that yoga is the best healing therapy for improving spine alignment and joint health. But on the flip side, research also suggests that yoga can’t cure cancers though it can help one deal with chemotherapy.
But you can certainly try yoga for these diseases and conditions
- Digestive disorders: There are a number of asanas and pranayamas like the child pose or bala asana and kapalbhati pranayama, which can alleviate indigestion, gas and flatulence. These also help in bowel movement. The Boat pose which is done by stretching your legs and arms straight out parallel in front of you and then raising legs so toes are above eye level is very good for stomach disorders and so is the downward dog pose.
- Back pain: More than 50 percent adults will face back pain due to a number of reasons in their lifetime. Simple stretching or yoga stretches can both help in the prevention of back pain. Tadasana is very good for aligning the vertebral column and getting rid of back pain. Surya namaskar stretches are very helpful too. You can also try Jatara Parivartanasana, Upavista Konasana or forward bends, Paschimottanasana or seated forward bend and Bhujangasana or cobra pose for back pain.
- Heart disease: Bhujangasana or cobra pose stretches the chest, massaging organs inside, including heart, and allowing more blood flow to it, thus stimulating and strengthening heart muscle. Kapalbhati pranayama is also very good for the heart since it increases the absorption of oxygen in the blood. Yoga is proven to be an excellent heart risk improvement practice according to current research too.
- Depression: Anulom vilom pranayama is extremely effective in tackling anxiety and depression. It slows down breathing and is effective against hypertension too when done regularly over a long time. The deep breathing done while doing this pranayama helps slow heart rate and allows the lungs to absorb more oxygen.
- Diabetes: Surya namaskar or the twelve sun salutation poses help control diabetes as it promotes the production of insulin. The corpse pose is good too.
- Headaches: Migraines and headaches are common problems that can be handled using yoga. Poses like Sirsasana that increase the flow of oxygen to the brain can alleviate migraines easily.
- Thyroid disorders: Yoga asanas like shoulder stand, inverted pose, plough pose and the fish pose all help in making the thyroid gland work optimally again. The cobra pose and Ujjayi pranayama also work wonders by re-balancing metabolism and working on the throat reflex pathways to cure thyroid imbalance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.