Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SailajaYour feedback matters!
Hie. Recently me and my girlfriend had some sort of sex. I didn't put my part in her. But I just rubbed for 1 to 2 sec. I didn't split on her. Does she would become pregnant. It's been a week that we had done this we didn't use any pill. How do we know if she pregnant or not and what are the symptoms and when do we use test machine please answer this we are feeling so much tensed.
I had unprotected sex on 3rd of this month. Then took a pill after 48 hours. Again had sex and took a pill. I did this four times but took the pills on time. Emergency pills. I have missed my periods this month. What chances I might have of getting pregnant? When to check if I am pregnant or not?
My boyfriend wants to have sex with me, but he does not want to having sex. he wants Kiss, boobs'll press. I would like to Fingering. I am afraid of sex because My boyfriend's penis is bigger. What would I do it more Problems create big penis? And what happens to the penis in the mouth.
My age is 30 years and my weight is 74 kg, we are planning for baby but every time her periods coming, it feels like I am suffering from hormonal imbalance I am a male but I am gaining fats on my chest area. please suggest me what to do?
Am 28 years old, I have problem with pcos irregular periods am not getting periods even for 4months. Am married I want to conceive ASAP. Please help me.
Good evening, I'm worried about my brother and sister in law they are married for about 6 years and can not have a child they have made many tests all ready but nothing. What advice can you give. Best regards.
I am 20 year old. I wanted to ask will it affect fertility and will it create problem in conceiving in future by taking unwanted 72 pill for 2 times in emergency in a whole year (more accurately once in 6 months) ?
My period is irregular. My cycle length is 1 and half month and sometimes it becomes 2 month. Can you tell me what is my ovulation period?
Kidney failure is happening even to 20-year-old Indians now! 4 Reasons why.
Usually more common in the elderly as a consequence of the chronic kidney disease, kidney failure is now increasingly becoming common amongst 20-somethings in the country.
Mainly because of their unhealthy lifestyle habits, they are falling prey to a disease that normally strikes later on in life.
Kidney failure, also known as renal failure, occurs when the kidneys stop functioning properly, that is, they are unable to filter out waste and toxins efficiently from the body. It is the most severe stage of chronic kidney disease. To ensure that toxins don't build up in the body, treatment usually involves dialysis (process for removing excess fluid and waste from the blood) or kidney transplant, among others. It is said that about 1 million people all over the world are on dialysis or are surviving on transplanted kidneys. The condition is permanent and can occur either very suddenly or slowly over time.
These frightening habits of the young are leading to the rise of the incidence of renal failure:
1. A sedentary lifestyle - A research conducted by the University of Utah School of Medicine suggests that if you spend 80 minutes a day sitting, you see a 20% increase in the risk of developing chronic kidney disease and, in turn, renal failure.Sedentary behaviour can also increase your risk of diabetes, hypertension as well as obesity (causes of chronic kidney disease).India is said to have about 60% of patients who suffer from hypertension and diabetes also suffer from kidney problem.
2. Poor eating habits - Studies suggest that the right diet consisting of fruits legumes, nuts, and whole grains can help in preventing kidney disease.On the other hand, a diet that is high in processed meats; salt and sugar can worsen the vicious cycle of high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and kidney disease. Furthermore, a BMI of over 30 can increase your risk of developing common kidney ailments by two-fold. With the proliferation of fast food outlets and junk food due to lack of time, Indians are increasingly now at a risk.
3. Smoking - Smoking brings about a decrease in blood flow to the kidneys, rendering the organs inefficient. When you smoke, the arteries of your body harden and the blood vessels become narrow, leading to a worsening of conditions like high blood pressure. A study by the John Hopkins University says that smoking can increase your chances of developing kidney disease by about 60%. Many young Indians view smoking as fashionable and some even take it up to 'look cool', to beat stress or just to blend in with their peers.
4. Drinking alcohol - Excessive alcohol consumption can bring about significant changes to the way your kidneys may function. Your kidneys end up becoming less efficient at removing alcohol from the blood due to regular drinking. Additionally, more than 2 drinks a day has been found to significantly increase your risk of high blood pressure, a common cause of kidney disease.
Related Tip: 4 Types of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms
Is copper is useful for birth control? Next 10 year I don't want to take chance after first baby? Is there any side effect s?
My boyfriend touched his penis to my vagina for jus a second but didn't penetrate inside, I felt some thing wet near the opening of my vagina, r there chances for me to get pregnant?
Over the past few decades, lifestyle disorders have been on a mercurial rise. Sedentary lifestyle, amalgamated with unhealthy eating habits has been the wrecker in chief. Lack of proper awareness has made the situation even worse. The mad and competitive rush to reach the pinnacle has serious health implications. Almost every second individual suffer from some kind of lifestyle disorders. Unhealthy and stressful lifestyle has resulted in increased incidences of Obesity and Diabetes (Type II).
- Individuals from all age groups have been affected by obesity and diabetes. Anxiety and depression are also on the rise. Other lifestyle disorders like Alzheimer's disease, Stroke, Arteriosclerosis, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Cancer (mostly skin and lung), Cardiac problems, Renal failure, Chronic Liver problems, cannot be neglected either. The lifestyle disorders, if not treated, can cause havoc, changing the entire dynamics of a person's life.
- Many lifestyle disorders occur because of the occupation we are in (Occupational lifestyle disorders). Children, who are supposed to indulge in more physical activities and outdoor games, are happy fidgeting around with their favourite gadgets. Fast foods have long replaced the healthy, nutritious foods. Children as young as you can imagine, appear to be obese or diabetic. Stress and anxiety can also trigger a number of lifestyle disorders. Thus, getting to the root cause is an important deciding factor for an effective treatment.
- Homeopathy does not treat a disease or an ailment superficially. It believes in curing the patient in a disease rather than a disease in the patient. Homeopathic treatment has a more holistic approach. It takes the miasms (hereditary or acquired) into consideration while dealing with a particular symptom. The homeopathic medicines are mainly prepared by dynamization or potentization. This greatly minimizes the toxic and harmful effects of the drug (crude), thereby increasing the inherent curative effectiveness of the medicines. Thus the homeopathic medicines have negligible or no side effects.
- Diseases like diabetes, hypertension, hypothyroidism or depression can be successfully treated and cured with homeopathy. In addition to treating the disease, homeopathic medicines go a long way to improve and enhance the patient's overall immune system. The improved immune system works effectively to keep a lot of diseases at bay. Homeopathy ensures that a person's physical, mental and emotional well being is well taken care off. This greatly helps to treat and control a number of stress related disorders. Homeopathy cannot work miracles. Treating a disease from the grass root level can be time consuming. With homeopathic treatment, one needs to have patience.
Homeopathic treatment, if followed diligently can help in the treatment of a number of lifestyle disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.