Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sailaja
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SailajaYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 28 years old. And married women with no baby. Last month I have a period for 2-3 days without heavy flow and no pain. In this month it is only come for 1 day. Am I pregnant?
My cousin suffering from unbalanced period cycle. She use regular pregnancy pills. Now she has some side effects. Improper periods one of them. Please advise.
Sex being an intimate activity gets less educational focus and therefore carries many myths around it. Let’s understand what’s common knowledge but is not true, here.
1. Myth: Youngsters have better sex.
Truth: While most young adults enjoy rapid and agile sex sessions, older adults look forward to intimacy. They seek more of emotional rewards than physical gratification, and any intercourse is only better when it thoroughly enjoyed and not just rushed through.
2. Myth: Female orgasm is directly related to Intercourse
Truth: About 75% of women attain orgasm via clitoris stimulation instead of vaginal intercourse. For simultaneous climax, male spouse can first titillate clitoris to match the timing with the penetration.
3. Myth: Men are more keen on sex than women
Truth: There is no biological justification for women being less interested in sex. There may be other reasons like day to day stress; childhood abuse; work pressure; incompatible relationship, social stigma and related mental blocks etc.
4. Myth: Ejaculation Leads to real sexual pleasure in Men
Truth: A lot of men experience non-ejaculatory pleasure. Practice would help a person to demarcate ejaculation from orgasm.
5. Myth: Foreplay is a precursor to a good sex session
Truth: Foreplay should be treated as an independent activity and would never be done with the sole aim of leading towards erection and then ejaculation. Foreplay is a bonding process that deserves to be enjoyed without any preoccupations.
6. Myth: Bigger penis leads to more pleasure
Truth: The size of penis is more of an egoistic disposition. The job of penis is to titillate inside of clitoris to create sensation. Size does not impact its performance.
7. Myth: Oral sex is safe
Truth: This statement holds truth only for preventing pregnancy. Considering possibility of transmission of infections, even oral sex can prove to be fatal. You must only rely on using a condom for complete safety.
2-3 days before my actual periods I observe a slight bleeding. And I get heavy periods accompanied by pain in the lower abdomen. Is there anything to worry? How can I get rid of the pain during those days?
Periods me baal dhone chahiye yaa nhi or kya periods ke khatam ho jaane ke baad hi baal dhone chahiye?
My sister is suffering from thyroid and irregular periods, she used dear 21 tablets for 1 year. If she stops using tablets she is getting irregular periods .what should we do?
All wine lovers, behold. A recent study has found that red wine contains a compound called resveratrol which has similar health benefits of exercising or gymming. However, before you give up gymming and turn to a wine cellar, let’s delve deeper into this.
The actual study involved a control group of rats which were supplemented with resveratrol. The rats were then forced to run on a treadmill for days. Results showed that rats who had consumed resveratrol ran faster and longer than rats who did not have resveratrol. The rats that were induced with resveratrol had greater energy and glucose levels.
The health benefits of red wine are well known to all in terms of slimming your waist line, protecting you against dementia and cancer, anti-aging, effective mouthwash and more. And, now adding to these benefits, red wine has also proven to boost heart rate, thereby, increasing your ability to physically exert more. Even though it is an alcoholic beverage, red wine indeed is an elixir when consumed in moderation.
But, before you jump on the bandwagon, below are some important conclusions of the recent study conducted:
- The study was done on animals and it can be debatable, if it can apply to humans as well. It is not really sure, if animal studies can actually predict human reactions.
- The rats were supplemented with high doses of resveratrol equivalent to one full bottle of red wine. Consuming a whole bottle of red wine will add to more sugar and calories and outweigh the weight loss benefits of red wine.
- Resveratrol is also found in grapes. So, rather than gulping down a whole bottle of red wine, why not try a bowl of red grapes? This might be a more healthy way to consume resveratrol and enjoy its proven benefits.
- Resveratrol can help patients who are physically incapable of doing exercises. This magical compound, if supplemented in the right way can mimic exercise for such people and provide benefits for them.
- As the old saying goes, if something is too good to be true, then it probably is. The health benefits of red wine are abundant, but when it comes down to this study it is really not clear if does it really provide its proven benefits.
This study tends to focus more on people who are unable to get their workout done due to physical inabilities. If you are able to physically work out well, then go for it! There is nothing close to the real benefits of working out. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.