Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SailajaYour feedback matters!
Nothing is more disappointing than a failed attempt to lose weight and the constant struggle to shed the flab. Sometimes, best results can be achieved by making simple changes to your lifestyle, including your eating habits without being emotionally and physically stressed. If you have to lose weight, you might as well enjoy the process and do it in a healthier way. Following are ayurvedic tips for a healthier and systematic weight loss:
1. Hot water
Hot water combined with lemon juice and ginger or herbal teas acts as a natural detox. Sip on hot water throughout the day to cleanse your entire internal system from impurities and blockages. It helps to improve digestion and staves off hunger in between meals. It is one of the easiest ways to lose weight and stay healthy at the same time. It is advisable to drink boiled water as it is considered to be more effective than hot water.
2. Eat warm and cooked foods for lunch
Your lunch should consist of warm and cooked foods as they are easily digestible and provide the right amount of nutrients for your body. You can include a variety of cooked food in your lunch because the body metabolism gets adequate time to process the food. Eating cold food has a reverse effect on your body as they lead to weight gain. Avoid a diet consisting of only carbohydrates and proteins as they do not nourish your body but simply make you crave for food in between meals. Instead go for green vegetable and lean protein.
3. Light evening meal
The body metabolism and digestion slows down as you reach the end of the day so it's recommended to have light evening meals. Heavy meals in the evening are often poorly digested and accumulate as excess fat. All your efforts of weight maintenance throughout the day goes in vain if you eat a meal of processed foods or foods rich in refined carbohydrates. It is recommended to eat a vegetarian meal or a meal consisting of complex grains like brown rice. Avoid binging on leftovers and high calorie desserts.
It goes without saying that exercise is a key to a healthy mind and body. Do away with a sedentary lifestyle as that is one of the primary causes of weight gain. If you don't have time to workout it will help even if you take a walk daily. Exercise will not only help you to lose the extra kilos but will keep your energy up and increase your body's metabolism. It also improves bone and muscle health.
What should i do if A lady Menopause in earlier Age and not interested in sex relation. Please guide
My daughter is 10 years old she is having regular menstrual cycle but having for a week she is good in diet& having some fatty & she doing regular walk & jumping exercise.
Hello, I am 27 years old married women. I have problem of white discharge. It gets smell and sticky. I used vygene but it controls only 1 to 2 days ,whenever I stop to use vygene again that will continue. Due to this, my health gets weak. Give such suggestions to cure.
If I do sex without condom with my partner and ejaculate inside then what would be the probability of getting her pregnant, if both of us are fully functional. Is there any time period during the menstrual cycle, during which we can do sex without any protection and still avoid pregnancy without any pills? And also what is good time for sexual intercourse to create a ZYGOTE. Please take menstruation as reference point for both questions.
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)
How to destroy my baby. My wife is 7 days pregnant. I & wife not interested to baby now. .please help me. Please said better medicine name , which did not problem next pregnancy.
We made out one month ago after we r off clothes but I had my underpants but after this incident shes getting vomits and she got her periods in three days but her bleeding was not normal and she had been vomiting all this while and now she complains of stomach ache will she get periods or is she pregnant?
I get severe headche before my periods every month.It is very unbearable. Is it normal or do i need to see a doctor?
I'm 23 year old and I had my last periods on 11th nov, I had sex on 23 nov. Estimated periods is on 10 Dec. I have dysmonnerhea problem. I'm having cramps in my abdomen from yesterday (7 dec) but bleeding does not starts yet. Had 1-2 drops of pinkish brown discharge. What is the reason behind this? Is there any pregnancy chances.
I have done a open heart surgery mitral valve replacement on Feburary 2012 and my operation is success full but I have to take medicine life long like penis400mg, Aldactone25mg, warf and have to do Blood test called PTINR monthly life time so during my pregnancy this all medicines may harmful my baby or not and should I continue my medicine during conceive or not please suggest me thoroughly?
Physical intimacy is a very important part of our lives and defines how we relate to others and see ourselves. It is the attraction one feels towards a particular gender or group of people not just romantically, but emotionally and sexually. There is an increase in the number of people in today's world who identify themselves as bisexuals. Bisexuality is the romantic and sexual attraction or behavior towards people of any sex or gender i.e. both males and females. There are many factors that affect the sexual orientation of a person including environmental, hormonal, emotional and biological factors. Bisexuality is not a disorder that needs to be treated, nor are bisexuals psychologically disturbed.
One very misleading myth is that bisexuality is just a phase and after experimentation (usually during college years) you settle for your true identity as either a homosexual i.e. attracted towards the same sex or heterosexual i.e. attracted towards the opposite sex. Bisexuality is not a transitional period. Most bisexuals may act on their desires and choose to be with one particular sex. However, it doesn't mean that bisexuals are not attracted towards the other sex. This does not mean that they are any less faithful towards their partners than other sexual orientations such as heterosexuals, homosexuals, pansexuals etc.
Several surveys later, it has been concluded that women are more likely to identify themselves as bisexuals than males. This is because women have greater erotic plasticity as compared to men. Bisexuals are often prejudiced against and are stereotyped as highly promiscuous and sexually confused. There is also a social stigma attached to the concept of bisexuality. This is nothing more than an unfair social bias. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I hv taken pill already after having unprotected sex within 3 days but after that I hd ejaculate sperm under mine vagina does it lead to pregnancy after taking pill.
If you are experiencing difficulty in breathing or rapid breathing, shortness of breath and low blood pressure, you might have been affected with acute respiratory distress syndrome or ARDS. This is a fatal lung condition in which the supply of oxygen to the lungs and into the blood gets prevented. The symptoms of this syndrome develop within two days of the illness. Here are 10 important facts about ARDS you should know about:
Because of the low level of oxygen in the blood, the organs of the body may not function properly. The kidneys and brain require constant oxygen-rich blood supply and there are chances of organ failure due to ARDS.
Commonly, people who get ARDS are already in hospital for some other health problem. People who are not hospitalised may get ARDS because of conditions such as pneumonia.
In ARDS, the tiny blood vessels of the lungs leak more fluid than usual into the air sacs of the lungs. This happens because of infections, injuries or some other condition. The lungs cannot get filled up with air and sufficient oxygen is prevented from getting pumped into the bloodstream.
Several factors also lead to ARDS. These include sepsis, severe bleeding due to any injury on the head or chest, breathing in harmful smoke, or inhaling vomited content of the stomach from the mouth.
People who are prone to ARDS have some condition that may injure their lungs directly or indirectly.
The initial symptoms of ARDS include a feeling of not getting sufficient air in the lungs, low oxygen levels in the blood and rapid breathing. The diagnosis of ARDS depends on your medical history and the results from several tests and physical examinations.
The treatment of ARDS is undertaken by oxygen therapy, medicines and fluids. A patient with ARDS is likely to develop some other health condition while in the hospital, such as lung scarring, blood clots, infections and pneumothorax.
Many people recover from ARDS completely while others keep on facing certain health problems, such as shortness of breath, muscle weakness, depression and fatigue. Problems related to memory and clear thinking are also indicated.
By improving your quality of life, you can recover from ARDS. You need the support and encouragement of your family and friends. You must avoid smoking and keep away from any kind of lung irritant.
- The treatment for ARDS has showed progress in the recent years. Hence, more people are recovering from this condition. New treatment procedures are being researched on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
The monsoon may be a season of joy, but it has also got equal woes. The monsoon brings a lot of health problems along with the rain and clouds. Monsoon is characterized by the thriving of numerous germs and bacteria. The increased humidity causes many disorders in the digestive system.
Keeping yourself dry from rain is not the only way to ensure good health during the monsoon season.
Here are several tips to stay healthy during the monsoon:
- Skip having outside food: Avoid street food strictly during the monsoon. Street food like pani poori, bhel poori, pakoras and other chaats may look tempting, but they may contain harmful bacteria, which might affect your digestive system. Furthermore, avoid raw food or cut fruits. All these foods may cause food poisoning. Outside water should be abstained from totally as contaminated monsoon water leads to diseases such as dysentery and cholera.
- Include vegetables in your diet: You should eat a variety of green and colored vegetables, which are nutrient rich and keep you fit during the monsoon. Wash all vegetables properly before cooking. Blanching of the vegetables disinfects them.
- Take a shower after getting wet: If you get wet in the rain, you must follow it up with a shower immediately. This washes off any infection that might have passed on from the rain. To avoid fever and cold, do not enter an air-conditioned room with wet clothes or hair.
- Try to avoid fish: During the monsoon, you should avoid consuming fish and prawns as much as possible, as they may cause infections. Monsoon is the breeding season for fish, and the infection might upset your digestion. Only eat fresh fish.
- Always stay hydrated: During the monsoon, you must drink a lot of water and keep your system clean. You may have boiled water to get rid of germs. Harmful water may cause stomach disorders. Try having different sorts of herbal tea or green tea. Avoid coffee as it dehydrates your body.
- Keep your house clean: Your house should be kept clean and pest-free during the monsoon. Check for any water clogging or leaking. Replace any rusted or broken drainpipes as they act as a breeding ground for germs and pests which cause malaria and dengue. Prevent any kind of water logging to keep mosquitoes away.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise is vital to keep yourself healthy, especially in monsoon. Since going out in the rain is impossible, work out at home. Practice yoga and free hand exercises.
Monsoon is the season of various diseases caused from germs and bacteria, which breed during this season. Take all the required precautions to keep yourself healthy during the monsoon.