Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sailaja
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SailajaYour feedback matters!
I m PCOD patient. . I m taking this medicine since last two years. I want to know dat I will cured ever or not? I have irregular period if I don't take medicine , will I have to take medicine for my whole life? Plzzzzzzzzzz help me doctors plzzzzzzzzzz
Doctor she is about 80 years old she remembers each and everything but she doesn't remember that she is in her house the only thing she is saying again and again that please take me back to my home and she issuing abuse language again and again even while sleeping she abuse to me my mom dad and my wife she is over weight so we can't even pick her up from bed she is taking sleeping pills of 2.5 mg but she doesn't sleep more than 4 hour can you please advise what to do or any medicine which can at least make her mind cool.
Hi she had unprotected sex 3 days back and feels like she is pregnant and as the pill should only be taken with in 72hr which have already passed, is there an alternate medicine to stop pregnancy if in case she is pregnant. We read on website that there is an emergency contraceptive pill that can be taken with in 120hrs of unprotected sex. Can you help with the name of it or with a plan B.
The widespread misuse of skin creams and lotions that contain steroids in india is harmful and out of control, warns dermatologist.
Corticosteroids, also known as steroids, are anti-inflammatory medicines used for a range of conditions. However, these can lead to substantial and permanent damage, especially on thin skin, such as on the face and groin.
Side effects include pigmentation and breakdown of the skin, small and widened blood vessels on the skin, as well as bacterial and fungal infections.
Misuse can lead to resistance of infections that can make these difficult to diagnose and treat.
" indian doctors are witnessing a pandemic of adverse effects induced by topical corticosteroids" consultant dermatologist shyam verma said in an article published in the journal the bmj, formerly the british medical journal.
A study of 2, 926 dermatology patients in 2013 showed that 433 (14.8 percent) were using topical steroids and 392 (90.5 percent) had harmful effects, verma pointed out.
" the public, as well as doctors of all specialties, need to be informed and educated about safe use of topical corticosteroids" he said.
As required by law in india, strong steroids can be sold only with a registered medical practitioner's prescription.
However, topical steroids are exempt and can be purchased over the counter.
" this needs urgent revision" he said.
Another problem that leads to the inappropriate use of topical steroids is that too few specialist dermatologists are available.
The majority of india's some 8, 500 dermatologists are based in cities, while most of india's population are dispersed in villages, verma said.
" so many patients seek treatment for skin disease from primary care providers, including thousands of ayurvedic and homeopathic practitioners and unqualified charlatans" he explained.
" although it is illegal, they may prescribe topical corticosteroids with little or no knowledge of dermatology" verma said, adding that many pharmacists" sell steroid creams without a prescription, ignoring the box warnings"
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is extremely important. Homeopathy can provide your greatest help in achieving this goal. Yoga and other fitness exercises hold a lot of significance in maintaining good health as they not only enhance your immunity but also keep you away from heart disease, cancer, stroke and other serious diseases.
Hi, I am having PCOS since 4 months now. Started with delayed periods since May then I consulted Gynac in June After ultrasound got to know I have PCOS. She asked me to have Normoz for 3 months and gave some Vit. D and folic acid. Again need to meet her. Quite tensed. Planning to have a baby since Jan still not succeed. I am obese and cannot shed weight too. I am broken now.
How to Boost Testosterone With Foods and Supplements?
Do you have energy and stamina that you had in your twenties?
Trust me, you are not alone. Men begin losing testosterone once they cross 30 and the effects of low testosterone become apparent by the time they reach 40.
Some of the most common effects of low testosterone include reduced libido and energy, erectile problems, weight gain, loss of lean muscle, weaker bones, irritable behavior etc.
However, it is possible to boost testosterone levels in your body with the help of some simple changes in diet. Listed below are some foods that can help elevate your testosterone levels:
1. Red meat - I know it is high in cholesterol but it is also high in protein. Foods that are rich in protein can help increase testosterone production in the body. The key is to have them in moderation. So, just enjoy your steak!
2. Fish - Fish is not just a great source of protein but is also rich in essentials fats like omega 3 fatty acids. It is important to know that your body needs essentials fats to produce steroid hormones like testosterone. Apart from this, such fats also keep your arteries well oiled to ensure better blood circulation. This can help boost your libido too.
3. Nuts and beans - including a small serving of nuts and beans in your daily diet can help ensure a testosterone boost for your body. Nuts and beans are a rich source of essential fats and minerals like zinc that help stimulate testosterone production in the body.
4. Oysters - I am sure you are already aware of this one. Oysters have long been used as a libido booster. What makes them great for increasing testosterone is that they are rich in zinc.
5. Cut Down on Carbs - You must also try to avoid foods that are rich in simple sugars. This is because they tend to spike Insulin levels in your body that tends to interfere with testosterone production. Thus, you must avoid or cut down on chips and potatoes.
7. No More Beer - Alcohol is proven to slow down testosterone production in the body. It can also give you a belly bulge, which again tends to be counter productive for testosterone production in the body.
Testosterone Supplements - Apart from the above foods, a natural testosterone supplement can help boost your T-levels. Some of the best supplements include natural ingredients like tribulus terrestris, ginseng, ginkgo biloba, zinc etc. They are proven to be a safe alternative to testosterone injections. They do not have any side effects and have been getting more and more popular.