Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Sai VishalYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. Sir I am suffering from some problem in stomach continuously gas formed in stomach then its causes I have pain in back and legs. Kindly give me good and helpful suggestion or medicines.
Hii. Sir I am yatin live in mumbai. Some day's I create a back pain his started evening every day but mrng time this gone . 2nd day create this same problem. please help me.
I have headache & backache problem last 2 month. And Not well sleep. Feel weakness and also stressed.
I have a pain from the back of right shoulder to elbow and then a sensation loss in the right hand third and little finger. What is it due to and what remedy should I use as treatment.
My weight is only 52 kg which are not increase from many years my age is 25 years and 11 month. I want to every time sleeping. Also have lower back pain. My stomach is not clean in the morning. I mean motion is tight. Every doctor say to me my night fall problem shall be solved out after marriage. But at that time, in my body nothing remain. So what will I do at the time of intercourse. If you have any suggestion then told me.
My wife have a very hard joint pain. And Doctor Told me about it R. A factor. Please give me a solution.
Hi, I am 27 year old female. I have sensation and little pain in my right side of body including leg and arm. It is a mix feeling of pain and tingling. My appetite has decreased considerably and all other test were positive except urine which says some pus cells in urine. I have consulted gynecologist and general physician for this but could not get relief from treatment. The pain and weaknesses happens everyday in the evening. Kindly advise what should be done.
She has osteoarthritis problem from 5" years I have done every treatment but no change takes place so please suggest what is the best treatment.
I am suffering from severe knee joint pain in right leg, how to reduce the pain according to ayurveda medicine.
Hey I'm male 21 years. I'm having severe back pain from past few years. I have server back pain when a sit for 5 min on the floor or chair. I have pain near the taps. I have the pain on either side of my spinal chord. Also I can't feel my leg after five minutes if I sit on the floor. Also I have pain on my toes from past 5years. A few years back ibhad a sports injury to my toes and had a hairline fracture. I can't even walk or run properly I have 178cm height and 96kg weight. Recently I took a X-ray f my toe and found that the hairline fracture is still present there. So what should I with these both thing hepl me as soon as possible.
Hi I am suffering with severe dandruff due to that I am loosing my hair severe itching is also there in my whole body dead skin cells are forming more backache is also there can you suggest the best treatment for this please.
I have problem of high bp. sugar .thyroid. spondylitis.i take 100 mg thyronorm. My weight is 70. Nd I am 29 years old. I have a baby boy. When I was pregnant my sugar level shoot up to 650 .since then I am diabetic.
I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis when I do cycling for 6 kms I am getting knee pain why I am getting pain at this small age please give me suggestion that I should never get this pain again.
I am 25 year old female. I read your article regarding sleeping postures. I work in an IT company and have to sit on the chair for 10 hours a day. I keep getting up every half hour though. I experience pain when I rest my back on the chair and sit. Also whenever I get up in the morning, I have pain in my back. It could be because of the sleeping postures. I am habituated to sleep on my stomach. So even if in the start I try and sleep in a better posture, when I am asleep I automatically get on my stomach. Also I get sleep only after putting my hand under the pillow and then keeping my head on the pillow which causes shoulder and neck pain. What can I do about it.
I am a male 30 years old I have a nerve pressed in my lower back sometime it pains but my main problem is that I get dicy while walking and even my hands are having trouble becoming butter fingers.
My father Age 58, had neck pain and neurosurgeon suggested for Spine MRI. Impression: Moderate diffuse angular bulge of c4-c5, c5-c6 and c6 -c7 causing anterior thecal sac indentation, narrowing of bilateralneural foarmine and impressing on bilateral exiting nerve roots. spondylitis changes in cervical spine in the form of end plate changes, anterior marginal & uncomfortable osteophytesfrom C3 to C7 levels. Please Advise is it serious?
My mother is suffering from back pain since last 6 months age 56 years details as follows lumbar spondylosis with degenerative dis disease at L-3-L4 through5-S1 levels now she saying leg getting pains knee problem please suggest.
I am a student. I have severe pain for my backbone for last two years. What is the best way to get released from the disease. Please help me.
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.