Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sai Vishal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Sai VishalYour feedback matters!
Wht is the cure for medial shin splint? I get acute pain in my muscles while training for cricket because of which im not able to give my 100%
Sir, my tailbone has fractured while playing cricket exactly 8 months before but still now it was not healing, I am getting pain while sitting, what is the reason for not healing, will it heal? If yes what should I do?
Hello Dr. I m chetan. I m 23 years old I m doing marketing job. My daily bike running is 60-70 km. So I tired about backbone pain. So please help me what to do?
Today I had fallen for stairs and I got pain in my knee because I had fall direct on my knees and there is heavy pain in knees pls tell me some remedy to treat it.
My wife has started developing pain in leg and doctors say it’s Sciatic pain. Last she developed 6 months before when she travelled overseas. They say it’s due to sitting for long. She was prescribed pain relievers like ultracet/ dolo and some exercises and she got cured after 45 days. She again developed similar pain when she travelled to Chandigarh. Why she is getting this pain frequently. This pain is due to pressing of a vein and starts from back and travels down to knee. Very painful. No problem in walking but painful while sitting. What is the permanent cure? Traveling on vacations can’t be avoided. Shown to 3 allopathy doctors and only pain killers were prescribed. All blood reports are normal. Trying homeopathic cream and Dr. rackwegs homeopathy sciatic pain drops also. Kindly suggest.
Concentrated pain in the neck can be especially tormenting. Before you look for a cure for this pain and start treating it, it is important that you try and find out the underlying cause behind it as well. Contacting a physiotherapist in time will allow you not only to avoid any and every side effect posed by neck pain, but also assist you to get good riddance from it.
Causes of Neck Pain:
There can be multiple causes of neck pain. The treatment of the same depends wholly on the factor that is causing the pain. Some of these causes of neck pain include
- Misaligned hips
- Misaligned Spine
- Misaligned shoulders
- A constantly forward-tilted head
- Lack of movement of the head from one specific position
- Tensing up of the muscles in the upper back
- Tensing up of the muscles in the neck region, etc
- It is all these factors and a few more that end up resulting in stiffening of muscles in and around the neck and causing you intermediate to unbearable pain
Exercises for neck pain:
Neck exercises are a predominant part of the treatment extended by every physiotherapist, to cure neck pain. Some of the most vital and effective exercises for neck pain are listed below.
- Frog: Funny as it way sounds, the frog is one of the best exercises when it comes to treating neck pain. All you have to do is lie down on the floor with your knees apart, your feet joined, your hands laid upward on the floor at a 45-degree angle to your body and just stay there in that position for two minutes. This will force your back to arch naturally, slowly giving some relief to your neck.
- Sitting floor: Try sitting floor for neck pain. All you have to do is sit straight with your back rested on a wall, with your legs laid straight forward. Bring together your shoulder blades and bend to help them meet your knees while curling the toes outward to optimal. Stay in this position for a good 3 minutes, without bending the legs.
- Static wall: Lie down on the floor with your bottom against a wall and your legs up it. You can always scoot back a bit if there is the slightest of discomfort. The aim here is to help the tail bone lie comfortably on the floor. Tighten your thigh muscles but curling your toes outward and pointing your feet straight out from its previous position. Maintain this position for 3 minutes for maximum effect.
- Static back: The static back is the most common and most helpful exercise for neck pain. All you got to do is lie down on the floor, while placing your legs on an elevated surface, such as an ottoman or a chair at a 45-degree angle to your body. Now put your arms at an angle of 45 degrees to your body as well, only sideways on your shoulder. Follow this position by lifting your palms and staying in that position for five to ten minutes.
All these exercises are aimed to positively influence one muscle or the other in and around the neck region and to help you get rid of that pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!