Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sai SudhaYour feedback matters!
At some point of time we all go through a rough patch and these are the times when we suffer from certain disorders. In slightly more medical terms, sexual disorder is known as sexual dysfunction. Sexual disorders are health conditions that could surface in both males and females. This not only acts as a hurdle in the path of an alternative understanding of sexuality, but also deters spontaneous reporting of sexual problems.
Patients largely feel the need to redress such problems; the fear of being ridiculed or being mocked deters them continually. Another way of approaching the problem and its subsequent treatment is to identify the factors leading to its development. Your way of life plays an eminent role in deciding the quality of your health. You may seek help from a professional to bring about fruitful changes in your lifestyle.
Sexual disorders can be categorized as follows:
- Desire disorders: It often happens that a male or a female repeatedly feels laidback about indulging in sexual activity. The problem could be persistent in general or it could be directed towards a single partner. You may or may not develop this condition all of a sudden. Low levels of estrogen in females and low levels of testosterone in males are known to lead to such sexual irregularities.
- Sexual arousal disorders: Females at an older age or after childbirth often suffer from a sexual arousal disorder. The condition could also be found in young adults. It is characterized by a dry vagina and the lack of pleasure during foreplay or intercourse. Amid males this problem is prevalently known as erectile dysfunction. A man might not be able to enjoy physical contact with his partner. Men usually face difficulties in having a proper erection. The male organ in such a case is only partly erected.
- Sexual orgasm disorders: If you are on certain medications or have been experiencing frequent bouts of anxiety, attaining climax can be a headache. Patients of this disorder either fail to have an orgasm or it is extremely delayed.
- Sexual pain disorders: Pain disorders are more common in women. In most cases, painful intercourse is the result of lack of arousal. If the vagina is not sufficiently lubricated, a woman might experience severe pain. Pain can also be the symptom of a serious underlying disease like vaginismus. A medical condition where a man faces painful erection due to excess accumulation of blood in the penis is referred to as priapism.
Hi I'm 18 weeks 3 days pregnant today morning I find out tht im discharging very light brown watery discharge last 2 days back I heard baby heartbeat help me out.
Hi, I am married since 8 years and last year I deliver a baby in 7th month but he is no more .that also ivf baby and now I want to go for IVF now shall you suggest best and good success rate ivf centres in Delhi.
Me and girlfriend had unprotected sex last month on 21st. She took ipill after that however she did get her periods on 7th this month. We did preg test through kits available at drug stores and we did it 4 times. It was positive. Following that we have been taking natural abortion remedies like raw papaya and sesame seeds n fresh parsley leaves tea. Still no signs of periods. I can't take her to a doctor. So got a gestapro mifpristone and mifprostol combined pack. Ideally I should give her 1 mifpristone and wait for 48 hours and let her take the 4 misprostol. Is this the right way and if not please tell me the best way to consume them. Its urgent. Thank you.
I had sex with my girlfriend today evening. Before I could cum in her, I withdrew my penis from her vagina and ejaculated outside. But as we both were not sure if I have ejaculated in her, I gave her an I-pill to consume. This is after 10 mins of sex. Her last period ended on 30th may. The problem is now she is feeling vomiting sensation n tiredness. Pls let me know what is the cause of it. Urgent.
I read somewhere it was written that" patient taking anti - tb medicine should take high dose of i-pill to protect her pregnancy" Because drugs in the medicine can minimize it's effect. Is it true? If yes then how much tablet at once will be preferable?
I had missed abortion in June 2015 Now I am trying for conceiving from last 2 months still not got result.
I am 23 years old. My first period date this month is 30.8.2016. And my first period date previous month is 29.7.2016. When is the safest time to have sex in order to avoid pregnancy?
Hello Doctor, last week at night I was sleeping with my cousin brother his age only 10 years. While sleeping at midnight he started to remove my top and started to lick my breast. But I was unable to stop him as I was enjoying .then later he started to lick my vagina .so I got awake and stopped him .but at 3 am I was unable to control .and kissed him. Then he undressed me completely. And inserted his penis inside me and had hard sex with me . Once I rubbed his penis and observed that he is unable to cum .I think he is not matured yet. So im having sex with him daily. But today I sucked his penis . Suddenly I got mouthful of sperms in my mouth .now I'm confused will I get pregnant or not ?
Arthritis is a disquietingly painful condition that causes inflammation and stiffness in the joints. Arthritis usually occurs due to the wear and tear of cartilages and ligaments with the onset of age, but recent studies have concluded that many foods present in our daily diet may actually trigger or aggravate symptoms of the condition. Yet also there are some superfoods that help combat and prevent arthritis. Avoiding the former and including the latter in your meals can reap surprising benefits.
Some of these ailing superfoods for arthritis are:
- Leafy greens: Green, leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, cabbage and lettuce have a high content of antioxidants, calcium and magnesium which help in neutralizing the negative charges in the body. In case of arthritis, it prevents the further progression of the disease. 5 servings of steamed vegetables per day can work wonders for your joint pain.
- Fishes: Fish, especially oily fish goes a long way in reducing joint pain and stiffness. They are highly rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which contain anti - inflammatory properties. 2 to 4 portions of oily fish per week can have an impact on you for many years to come.
- Olive oil: Olive oil contains mono - saturated fats and antioxidants, which have anti - inflammatory properties. Increase in the intake of olive oil can reduce risks of rheumatoid arthritis and prevent associated conditions. It can be used as both raw oil in preparing salads and also as cooking oil.
- Apples: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. As true as it may be, among many other nutrients, apples are a rich source of antioxidants and magnesium which are beneficial for the bones. A daily intake of 100g of apples eaten as a sole snack, or mixed with salads would in the long run prevent the risks of arthritis.
- Onions: Onions apart from fostering good digestion is also loaded with quercetin which is a bioflavonoid antioxidant that suppresses inflammation. It effectively removes the free radicals within arthritis joints and also reduces the release of protein- destroying enzymes. It can be consumed raw, can be served as a sauce and can also be used for cooking.Arthritis is a disquietingly painful condition that causes inflammation and stiffness in the joints.
Arthritis usually occurs due to the wear and tear of cartilages and ligaments with the onset of age, but recent studies have concluded that many foods present in our daily diet may actually trigger or aggravate symptoms of the condition. Yet also there are some superfoods that help combat and prevent arthritis. Avoiding the former and including the latter in your meals can reap surprising benefits.
While check my wife got ruptured 3 eggs one time for 9 mm size, I want know if more than one egg ruptured by one time what will happen and after rupturing egg how many day we have to do sex for get pregnant?
My sister is 25 years old. And her weight is 40 kg. She want to gain her weight. Can you give me some solution for her problem.
My age is 34 I have 1 daughter she is 3.5 years old can I have second child first is scissor will I be normal or scissor second time?
She is not having milk in one of her breast. What will be the best supplement to increase milk for baby feeding.
I am always suffering from back pain and too much bleeding in periods how I feel good. What should have to do.
So what can cause your hair to fall at an alarming rate?
The reasons behind hair loss could be many, but here are 6 major ones:
1. Lack of protein in your diet
When you exclude protein from your diet, your body starts to conserve the protein that it has by altering the growth cycle of your hair. In such cases, your hair enters into the resting stage, resulting in zero hair growth.
In India, 9 out of 10 people are said to suffer from low amounts of protein in their diet, with 91% vegetarians reporting protein deficiency.
2. Iron deficiency
Iron plays a very important role in the transportation of oxygen to the different organs of the body. Lack of iron in your diet (which is the principle reason behind anaemia) can give rise to several health problems including hair loss. Your body attempts to direct oxygen to important organs so as to support their functioning. As a result, your scalp witnesses a low supply of oxygen, which causes hair loss.
3. Vitamin D-3 deficiency
Deficiency of vitamin D-3 gives rise to a type of hair loss called Telogen Effluvium (TE). This is a temporary hair thinning phenomenon that takes place when the all the hair on your scalp enter the resting phase at the same time, subsequently causing you to shed a large amount of hair later on.
Smoking can also affect the health of your hair, especially the rate at which it falls and the number of strands lost in a day. A research carried out by the Harvard School of Public Health has revealed that smoking can cause a rise in a hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
An increase in DHT level prevents new hair cells from growing and causes hair follicles to reduce in size with each hair cycle. As a result, the area on your scalp that gets affected by DHT experiences a lack of hair growth.
5. Use of testosterone supplements in gym
Intake of testosterone in the form of supplements and injections to build muscle mass can trigger hair loss in men. This takes place when the testosterone in these supplements gets changed into DHT, thereby affecting your hair loss rate and amount.
6. Past illnesses (dengue, TB and typhoid)
Falling of hair can also be brought on by illnesses such as typhoid, TB and dengue as the hair growth cycle comes to a stop. Hormonal or metabolic stress that is experienced during the course of such diseases may cause hairfall.
What are the treatments available to cure hair loss?
1. Hair transplant
Hair transplant is a minimally invasive surgical technique that transfers hair follicles taken from other parts of your body to the balding area. Known by the name of Follicular Unit Transplantation, this hair loss treatment can help to bring back the natural appearance of a fuller head of hair. Hair follicles are harvested using two procedures- follicular unit extraction and strip harvesting. Procedure can vary from 4-8 hours or more depending on the case.
2. Platelet- Rich Plasma (PRP)
Platelet- Rich Plasma (PRP) is another treatment alternative that can reverse hair loss. It’s a simple non-surgical procedure that lasts about 60-90 minutes. In this form of hair treatment, the patient’s own blood cells, more specifically blood platelets are injected into the scalp. Usually 8 sittings are required with each sitting being 2 weeks apart for better results.
3. Low Level Laser (Light) Therapy (LLLT)
This form of hair therapy utilises light energy of a specific wavelength and threshold to stimulate cellular activity, thereby promoting hair growth. Various controlled clinical tests have revealed its effectiveness in encouraging hair growth in both the genders.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult"