Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sai PraveenYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 29 year old. On my neck there was swelling before 9 month ago I found that I was suffering from TB. I did the full course for 9 month. And now swelling also got OK. Should I still continue medicine or not? I am taking AKT4 since 9 month. How do I know that my TB is got resolved.
I have cough for 3 months. It's very little but it's not going away. I am taking cough syrup for 1 week bt still no cure. What should I do.
Is this cough syrup safe for a pregnant lady. Dabur honitus. .is it safe or not. Waiting for the respond..
I am suffering from dry cough and it make me sick very much please tell me what I should do for this.
For couple of weeks I am experiencing breathing problems post eating, I find it difficult to breath properly and have to take long breath frequently. I also notice that there is something happening in my stomach with little uneasiness. I also feel constipated and like my stomach has been filled with gas. I am thoroughly confused, please suggest.
I am suffering from severe sinus sir, my left ear get blocked whenever I take bath or it exposed to the air and I get severe headache often and my throat is sore always. I feel unheathy always and its so irritating.
I am having tb from last 10 month. But now my tb course is about to finish. I am having tb in chest. My all reports are normal from past 8 month but still I am taking medicine for 12 month. Now recently for few days I am having cough. Earlier I thought its seasonal but now from few days I am having cough with sputum. Sputum I call cold mein joh nose niklta hai vo aa aa rha hai Din mein do teen baar jab tez khansi ho. Cough bhi mein khus krta hu as throat mein irritation si hoti hai like koi tingling kr rha ho. I do all test chest xray, sinus test but all are clear. Now I am very much tensed is this is due to tb. I am facing all sputum or irritation. As I took many anti allergic medicine but nothing work Please tell.
My grand-daughter is 3 years old She suffers from cold and cough. She attends school in AC-room. She always keeps herself engaged with running, jumping,playing with us and in the process she sweats regularly. What is the remedy in Ayurveda and Homeopathy too!
My one of the friend is suffering from coughing last three months. Now what should he do for improving his coughing.
I have a pain in the head for last 4 days I think it may be due to seeing Laptop for too much time. Today it is bit more. What to do? breathing exercise enough?
Cough is also known as a sudden reflex in which you have to clear your throat and breathing passage from microbes, irritants, fluids and mucus. You can also call coughing as the rapid expulsion of air from your lungs. Coughing can be both deliberate and involuntary. There are two types of cough which can make you suffer dry or wet. Wet cough is caused due to cold, cold extremities or viral attack. Dry cough is caused due to exposure to pollutants, smoke, environment and also if you have allergy from dust. Cough problems have an effect at your lungs, respiratory tract and immunity system. Ayurvedic treatment is oldest holistic medicine treatment and was developed thousands of years ago in India. Ayurveda promotes good health and can be used effectively for both wet and dry cough.
Ayurvedic remedy for wet cough:
Symptoms for wet cough includes pain in your throat and chest, fatigue and irritability.
1. Using liquorice powder (3 tsp), black peppercorn (1 tsp) and sugary candy (2 tsp) can make an effective natural home remedy. Crush all three ingredients all to form a powder and you should eat half tea spoon of this mixture 4 times a day.
2. Crush a little ginger to make a paste and paste it on a sieve. Extract the ginger juice and add honey (1 tsp). Mix well and heat it till it becomes lukewarm. You should eat 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
Ayurvedic remedy for dry cough:
The causes for dry cough include pneumonia, sinus infections and viral infections in your respiratory tract. Symptoms are fatigue and weak immune system along with an itchy throat.
1. Using almonds, butter and sugar makes for an effective natural Ayurvedic home remedy. Make a paste with 7 almonds (soaked overnight) and add 2 tea spoons of butter and sugar each to the paste. You should mix well and eat it twice every day, at morning and evening.
2. You can also make a paste by mixing small quantity of basil leaves, ginger and honey. Mix well and have 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
3. Take a glass of warm water and add 1 tea spoon each of turmeric powder and carom powder. Mix it well and drink the mixture about two times a day. This is an effective remedy for dry cough. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.